Betty did NOTHING wrong, morally

Betty did NOTHING wrong, morally.

I think being voiced by Lena Dunham is a special kind of crime.

I haven't seen Adventure Time in years, what did she do wrong entirely?

Tried to restore Simon to normal.

I mean her plan was basically to become Nox

for the record it didn't work out for him either

they kicked her kid diddling ass off the show, there's a new VA now

The damage has been done.

Prismo and Cosmic Owl seemed spooked and Normal Man thinks she donked up bad
How did she think she was going to stop the Mushroom War? The only time we saw it stopped was when Simon used the crown to freeze the bomb
She was grasping at straws

The solution was obvious, just take off the crown and let Simon die.

that wasn't even stopping the Mushroom War, that was just stopping the Lich from being born

Its rather clear that reality still had the Mushroom War and it destroyed all human civilization

Like her plan is literally crazy since I'm pretty sure even if she had been able to complete her spell, she would have ended up back in time as Magic Betty, she could have saved Simon, but then she is just stuck in a timeline where Simon ends up with normal Betty and not her

it doesn't work that way

she would need to entirely break the power of the crown to kill Simon, its not like losing it for a few hours is gonna kill him

Remember the time the Lich broke the Ice King

Then later on

The ending was kinda BS. I liked the whole Crazy Betty/Ice King dynamic. They could have left it as-is.

It didn't work out for him because he knew jackshit about how the cube worked.
Had Betty succeeded, she probably would have fucked up the timeline because of how insane she is.

She is quite boring, I liked the magic man more, he was funny and it was only for the LULZ

What issue?

The real question is not her losing a VA cartoon gig. How about ARRESTING HER FOR HER CRIME? Or is the USA still a Gynocentric country? That woman not only is still free, but free to work in Television. Cartoons are small time for the kind of $$$ she actually makes.

Well I mean she still would have access to magic I guess so she probably figured she could stop the mushroom war with her powers

she also had the Enchirideon too for what that's worth

but given her state lots of crazy ass shenanigans would have most likely ensued

Simon / IK had a hard life...

That was almost entirely because she was inconvenient to work with and not because anyone gave a crap about what she did with her sister.

Glad it happened though because Dunham is a crap voice actress.

if you're rich/famous enough you can get away with anything, regardless of gender. that's how it works here.

And they were kind enough to give us Joe Camel to voice act.

>betty goes back, prevents war
>simon hooks up with normal betty
>magic betty can't deal and undoes it
>at least she has a shot at curing ice king rather than confirmed losing simon to her past self.

Would rather have seen this to be honest.

she was okay

>Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts
That blatant Kurt Vonnegut refrence
Good comic.