Goodnight Sweet Princess

How you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/svtfoe-critical
svtfoecritical.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not. It hurts.

I'll be okay, im more worried about Grandma coming home

She was too pure to be involved with an anchor baby and a extra dimensional cuckquean.

I think you're confused

Jackie is one of the few characters who isn't a prince or princess

>Star is the coolest and cutest main character ever conceived by an American
>Marco is the coolest 2nd main character and most HUSBANDO worthy after Running with Scissors
>Starco has the best chemistry among 2 opposite sex individuals with high potential to be the greatest love story ever told once this is all over
>Nefcy is the best cartoon show runner ever and we should be happy we have someone as cool as her that never responds to online bait
>SVTFOE has the best and nicest fandom for a show of comparable size

Anything else anyone would like to add?

>he doesn't know that Jackie a Waterfolk princess in exile on Earth

Take this shit to tumblr please.

Oh I'm doin' gud.

Calm down.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Also,
>that cosplay
muh dick

don't be silly

seaple aren't smart enough to have societal constructs like royalty

>Nefcy's competition is Sugar and Alex Hirsch
Not much competition there.

according to tumblr this show is problematic because star is wh*te

What are you talking about?

>societal constructs
Hey, this faggot thinks the Butterflys don't rule by divine right!

What happened ?

>seaple

you don't get to use that word.

Are the ligger posters finally dead?

Why the fuck do you like Tumblr so much? Why don't YOU stay there?

No seriously, you have to go back.

Season 3 has a new into sequence.

And Jackie isn't in it.

But they have a canon kingdom in the ocean.

>Nefcy prepared to stab them in the back

Star is a six armed bug alien. I'm not sure white means anything in that context...

Wait, what? What could even Tumblr possibly find fault with in this sense?

Gimme some links, user.

Totally new or just the last frame with all the characters standing around logo ? Weren't some characters absent from those but remained in the show anyhow ?

>Gimme some links, user.
I could.

I don't think you've ever actually been on tumblr. Not in the SvE fandom, at least.

When is S3 airing?

>tumblr.com/tagged/svtfoe-critical
>svtfoecritical.tumblr.com/

enjoy, my comrade of no specified gender

Pretty please?

Totally new.

hell no
this is a Monstar thread now, post cute liggers

Same song, all new visuals.

YO
HOW THE FUCK
AM I SUPPOSED
TO READ THIS SHIT

tumblr also turned on Starco and are at war with Area.

Shit is crazy,

fake news

>Area
?

Links?

I need to see this!

>The Queen of Darkness will never be your grandma

>>SVTFOE has the best and nicest fandom for a show of comparable size

I agree with the rest of the post, but this, I can't agree with this. People have been hostile as fuck lately. This place was a lot more chill during S1 and for most of S2 before Bon Bon.

you're not supposed to

just know it exists. albeit not much because it's more like someone caught on to the popularity of "su critical" and noticed star vs. has been favorably compared to it recently, and so is trying to make it a thing.

>He doesn't know Areablog
Newfag detected

that's how dumb they are

they call their society a kingdom but didn't realize that means they are suppose to have a royal family

Name a show of comparable size with a nicer fandom, then.

well there's no saying no to my lizard waifu

no, I have

I was mostly joking in relation to the small group of "svtfoe critical" bloggers who do bitch about her being white

Or he's not into the fandom because he's smart.

star vs the gross fandom

>People have been hostile as fuck lately
It's just banter

I, uh, ok so I agree with that post then. I was going to say WoY but it's not as big as Star Vs?

>you're not supposed to
Sure, but I'm guessing that's not what the blog author thinks? Like how is anyone expected to even read that at all? The text is nearly invisible, and painfully garish to boot.

ok

>not into the fandom
>to smart
????
They probably do have a royal family, but i dont think its been expanded upon in the books for good reason.

>we will never see sexually aggressive Star again

How can Eclipsa think this is a monster?

The fandom is a garbage hole of shipping.

Well fuck, at least that one is readable though... by which I mean the presentation, not the content ofc.

>tumblr also turned on Starco and are at war with Area
See, on the one hand, I want to call bullshit because that seems fake. On the other hand, it's Tumblr, and that seems exactly like the kind of stupid, crazy shit they would do.

>People have been hostile as fuck lately.

It won't be so hostile once Jackie's dead and buried.

Eclipsa notices the innate sexual prowess inside this small Californian latino boy. She sees potential and will breed with him for hours
This fandom is small time. If you want shipping garbage hardmode, just go to Sup Forums.

we'll still have shots like these user

That's not true at all. What the fuck kind of tags are you following that that's any kind of remotely popular view?

DUMP TOWN USA

POPULATION

JACKIE LYNN THOMAS

maybe hoping people will see it in the tag or it'll get reblogged or something

buy yeah, the blog is hard to read and impossible to navigate

>bitch complaining about lack of black characters
Shouldn't she be praising the amount of hispanic characters in this show? Which while a true representative of LA, most other shows just completely ignore? Where is she when a show takes place in a heavy hispanic area but no hispanic characters nor extras are ever seen? Why does a show have to have a black character for it to be "racially diverse" but doesn't count when a hispanic (Marco/Alfonzo) or asian (Janna/Brittney) are FEATURED??

10/10 bait.

mostly just this I wasn't actually serious but there is a small group out there who has a problem with her being white

Any amount of shipping is too much, imho.
We need a final solution to the shipping problem.

Most of the time people who actually use tumblr discover, read, like, reblog, write and reply to posts on their dashboard, where everything has the nice standard style and layout. Barely anyone cares about how their blog actually looks on the outside because it doesn't matter since everything is managed from the inside.

Solution to the shipping problem is have Starco settled in early S3, have them as a couple then just have the banter with other characters. No more "will they won't they" shipping, problem solved.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

The solution is to gas all shippers with zyklon b.

>we will never see sexually aggressive Star again
Just wait until Marco is single

But if they become a couple and banter that just briths shit like "will they break up or not??" and then people break into a fit that their relationship isnt healthy blah blah blah

It won't be as bad as it is right now, I think you know that.

what if star committed atrocities in the name of her pagan insectoid abomination of a god

Bitch please, this is Devar thread now

most of the shipping shit here is just light hearted fun or an excuse to post cute characters doing shit together during hiatus.
But i cant speak for this things that happen during S1, and pre/post BonBon

I keep seeing this type of thing posted, but no proof.

what if Jackie isn't in season 3 but occasionally other characters would refer to someone called "Marco's girlfriend"

Reminder that liggers are for snug and hug

Why would Marco cuck an amazing girl like Jackie?

Should I go ahead with gyno surgery? I'm on the edge right now.

Fuck off fat breast retard.

Then there better be a reveal where it turns out they were referring to Star.

Surprisingly, Tumblr isn't actually one person but a platform where countless people with varying views are present. It has a much higher proportion of crazy SJW types and other weirdos than anything else, sure, but overall it's quite diverse, just like any other place. So while there will always be people who complain how something is "offensive", "problematic" and "not progressive", and who "turn on Starco" and "are at war with Area", overall Star vs. and Starco are still and always will be popular on Tumblr, and most people there would still silently enjoy Area's content.

Where do you think most of our content comes from?

>Where do you think most of our content comes from?
Area, right? That's why it's taking so long for the fug scene?

These days (I don't know if this is true) the Tumblr SJW types are actually BETTER than their Twitter counterparts. Correct me if I'm wrong though. They are less likely to fall for stupid shit or attack people based on hearsay compared to the Twitter equivalents. (Keyword being less)

So does Toffee have all of the High Councils abilities now? Cause that would make a kickass fight in the end.

It's ok friend.

Because, ultimately, she is not as important to him as another, even more amazing girl

i think they can be sorta funny sometimes

>Because, ultimately, she is not important to him

Or anyone.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jackie being used as a plot device.