Why do people get so horny over this?

Why do people get so horny over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEgkBetZY-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Mowgli gave me a foot fetish

>he doesn't get horny over this

I don't think much of the hypnosis, but lady snakes, oh baby.

Post snakes.

>Be guy who got aroused over that.

Reason: Hell if I know. I asked myself that many times but all that got me was an understanding of what specifically gets me going but not why.

I do, I just wanna know why others get horny over it

Why do people get horny over anything? I've masturbated to the thought of brushing my little sister's teeth.

from personal experience and what I can tell from others it comes down to a few things:
a hypnosis/mind control fetish, pretty easy to understand and lots of other things contain it
coils as a form of bondage, soft but firm and commanding
and, maybe it's just me, the idea of being completely unaware and helpless all while wearing a goofy smile

>I've masturbated to the thought of brushing my little sister's teeth.

>bondage
>hypno
>vore
>feet iirc
>probably some other stuff too

Don't forget

>brown skin fetish
>his coils shape, color

What are you doing on Sup Forums Ararararagi-san

This fucking snake ruined me.

I think it was the fluid animation that got me when i was younger
Now, I think it's the squeezing (breathplay), mind control/power play
I'm a weird guy

Degenerate shota fags

>a lovingly animated scene of domination, seduction, and danger
>One that features a character many kids could easily self-insert as.
>One that a bunch of impressionable kids easily had access to during their most formative years.

Ge,, I dunno OP.

It and the ghost clown episode of Scooby Doo are what gave me a mind control fetish.

We've all seen that episode.

I knew I had a hypno fetish when i was a kid, I got excited about controlling pretty girls

Then you're hardly the only one, given the preponderance of 34 of this exact scene.

Usually including the girl from the end of the movie.

Funny, I don't recall anyone making jokes about Mowgli fitting right in in his new life since he's never used a toilet in his life.

Because it's complete wrong and arousing.

Having Kaa hypno a poor child with stripping off their clothes and begging to be swallowed and digested as mere food and nothing more.

anonymous please go to the nearest church and ask them to do an exorcism on you TIA

I'm sorry user but it's too late for me

I really like Fatal Vore, especially if it involves children or maybe even children doing the vore against strong adults

Who hasn't

I wish there was a hypno scene that lived up to the incredibly high standards these scenes set.

i wish the scene from the sequel wasnt dogshit compared to this one

Its fine user

They have designated streets for that

I kinda understand the mind control thing, but the goofy eyes kills my boner.

I get where you're coming from. I like the goofy eyes, though. Combined with the derpy smile it just drives home that they're seriously blissed out

There was kind of a hypno scene in Moana, but it's debatable if it was just her being swayed by his charisma or not

When I was a kid and I saw this movie in the theaters, that was about the only scene that stuck with me.

Kids often(usually?) know that there is A Thing that turns out to be sex, something that's lurking somewhere in their brain already. So you can see a thing in a cartoon that has something in common with THAT THING WHICH IS IMPORTANT, and if you don't know what that thing is, you get fixated on something one-step-removed.

So the snake is doing-something-to-a-body, because it wants-something-from-the-body, and someone is very-happy-in-an-unusual-way, the-other-person-made-someone-act-different-than-they-usually-do.

"dopey hypno-smile" is a G-rated ahegao.

Man, can you imagine if they actually put Scarlett's version of Trust in me into the Live action movie? You would have been able to look around and see kids develop their first fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEgkBetZY-M

Moana is built for hypno