Is it time for a Sheev thread, Sup Forums?

Is it time for a Sheev thread, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/sheev/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=h7c-n4k3XrU
youtube.com/watch?v=524I4RV3m1o
youtube.com/watch?v=84YXPw4htnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OCP-Y4u-beQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread is a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

I love Sheev threads. I love shitposting.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design

'tis the season, then

Ironic

*Sithposting

Truly the best character in the franchise. Sheev did nothing wrong.

There is no such thing as 'not sheev thread time'

In Battlefront Sheev was a playable hero and one of his attacks was actually Sheev Spin

It's impossible to hate a man that's so happy

The only new SW film I'd watch is a Sheev spinoff that consists of two hours of him scheming and fucking people over.

When did you realise Sheev did nothing wrong?
For me, it was at the end of RotS.

>tfw reddit steals good memes
>ruins them by trying to call him Frank
What the actual fuck

I kinda started feeling that way in RotJ when Vader betrayed him for no good reason

This meme was actually really unfuny when it was exclusive to Sup Forums. Reddit polished it and they are now enjoyable.

Damn, Sheev looks like *THAT*!?

sheev has a quiet contemplative moment

About halfway through the throne room parts of ROTJ when it became clear he was so ahead of everyone else that he honestly deserved to win.

This guy gets it. Even as a kid in the early 90s, I felt bad when he died.

>Hmmmm............
>*sips*
>Treason.

Why is the Empire bad?

What did Sheev do wrong? Didn't he just want peace for the galaxy?

I have a feeling George Lucas didn't intentionally write him this way but Sheev unironically did nothing wrong.

He does the Sheev spin in Lego Star Wars as well.

Sheev is the true hero of the saga

>Sheev will never be your father figure

Ep6. I grew up with the OT and saw PT later. But at the battle of endor, he was the man. Enjoying himself like no villain ever did. The moment he smiles then order "fire at will" with a smug face to the deathstar firecontrol hq and a mc80 goes down, thousands of rebels killed. The whole speech to Luke. I witnessed that and told myself , this is The Antagonist. The final level. The man that took the galaxy in his hand and decided to squeeze it. Because he could. And the prequels made him even better, despite their flaws, they had also incredible kino, and he was one of them, all along. Never disappointing. Always delivering.

>Bibble Bebop was deleted

>Sheev will never watch your career with great interest

>when everyone expected the prequels to be the story of Vader but it was actually Sheev's story

Which movie has the most Sheevkino moments? Is it Revenge of the Sith?
All this current Sheevposting makes me want to see some hot Sheev action.

I wish I was as happy and joyful as Sheev in ROTS

oh cool I wrote that

I actually did a longer version that mentions things like how the jedi essentially allowed Anakin's mother to be raped to death after cynically purchasing him from for his potential as a prophetic weapon, but it's too long and autistic for a Sup Forums post.

Probably RotS because that's where he's at his happiest and gets to throw the entire senate at some little green midget. But he was a sassy cunt in RotJ so you can't really rule that out.

I know and it makes me very sad. DID ANYONE HAPPEN TO SAVE IT OR KNOW WHERE IT CAN BE FOUND?

Good job, user. Keep spreading the word of Sheev, you're doing God's work.

It was Yoda's mistake to confront Sheev in the senate, his natural habitat. That's why Yoda lost.

Why is Sheev such a great name?

Yes. I was upset that it took place in the republic for most of its part. I would have prefered that the trilogy was shrunked in 2 episodes, the third being the war obiwan talked about. No order 66 but vader tracking, hunting and executing each jedi master and knight. The republic torn in two factions, with the empire prevailing and spreading fear and order upon a crumbling republic. But, overall, it was satisfying. Sure, jar jar binks, gungans , naboo, etc were boring or really unnerving. But you had also the designs, the world building, the darth maul lighsaber duel, the attack on the jedi temple with the badass clone march, sheev, and other stuff. So, even if some are upset, i like the PT. I turn a blind eye on what displeases me and enjoy the rest.

Holograms are such a dumb idea. So impractical. Pure gimmick.

*from slavery

What should I listen to while posting in a Sheev thread?

Why go on, lads?

PT: the music that goes on when Anakin leads his troops on the temple.
OT: why even ask ? The Imperial March oc.
Or, the red alert hellmarch. It suits him.

10 hours of The Imperial March with maybe some Bathory mixed in

Rolls off the tongue

early reception to the name was surprisingly not entirely positive
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/sheev/order/asc/

It is always time for a Sheev thread.

The war didn't matter. At all. It hid Sheev's significant moves from everyone who might have stopped him.

A movie focusing on the war itself would have been far more irrelevant than TPM is accused by many of being.

>What should I listen to while posting in a Sheev thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=h7c-n4k3XrU

>Calling him Sheev

Young foosl. Only now, at the end, do you understand. Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side. You have paid the price for your lack of vision. Now, young Sup Forums, you will die.

fuck forgot pic

Has Sup Forums heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

Yes and no. The republic vs trade federation war was the tool for sheev to dominate. And it was quite important plotwise. But a whole episode with the empire slaughtering the old order of the republic, while useless plotwise, would have been very enjoyable. Duels, space battles, planet bombardments, very graphic and strong on emotions. Watch the galaxy burn. Literally. I think it would have been, if properly done, really kino. And it could have been like ESB, a sour episode with a small drop of hope, describing the beginning of the alliance. But nevertheless, i love OT and like the PT.

>too long and autistic
>Sup Forums post
Now there's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one

Just a friendly reminder that young Sheev murdered his entire family

probably my fave meme after bane.

love me some sheev, still the most ridiculous first name i could ever think of for this character

youtube.com/watch?v=524I4RV3m1o

say what you say about the prequels, but the score was fantastic for all three.

i like rey's theme and all, but i feel bad for john since these might be the last movies he will ever be involved with

why doesn't vader ever call him sheev?

Thx mr satan. You know the rythm.

"Hey sheev mah man, got some sweet weed.wanna taste ?"
Because vader is not some ghetto loser

someone post the webm of sheeve spinning

Vader is his apprentice. He has to adress him as 'master'

he isn't 100% on how to pronounce it, and is scared he'll make the beeper beep every 2 seconds if he gets it wrong

Not anymore, since that's not canon ;)

what is Sheev's canon backstory then?

The same. Good or bad. Decide.
The mouse crap is not canon.
"Jedis of the carribeans" is not SW.
Fuck ep7 and 8.

Are you threathening me, master Fetus?

youtube.com/watch?v=84YXPw4htnQ

Take the red pill, Sheev is actually a moron

she died of a broken heart.

It would be like young pope but more gay

>he is literally the senate
Bravo Jorge

Because it's fucking stupid.

woah

the funniest posts back then were of people who didn't know what the fuck we were talking about

sheev threads were full of "why are you calling him that?"

Sup Forums, if I am elected, I promise to put an end to shitposting

George doesn't get enough credit for all his pottery, especially with Sheev

>The senate fighting along the senate in the senate

ha too bad hes a fucking white male
no chance in hell

Oh gee that guard behind Sheev is prototype for his imperial guard.

The republican guard were special forces in a time of peace. The blood cloaked imperial guard were a sith elite unit in a time of war. Learn the difference.

>Heals allies though ironically cannot heal self
Beautiful
Like Pottery

>I'm glad disney finally dumbed star wars down enough for me to understand it, fuck you EU fags!!

Shut up and praise Sheev, loser.

This but unironically. Sheev having done nothing wrong is especially true in Disney's canon, just look at how spectacularly the new Republic failed. Thanks to the efforts of the """heroic""" Rebel Terrorists, an entire Star System has been destroyed, claiming billions of lives, the galaxy is in the worst war the galaxy has ever seen, and a new, truly evil Government, the First Order who are literal space Nazis, has taken hold. Compare that to the quiet and peaceful reign of Palpatine.

Why even live?

Your in the Naboo space-ball and this handsome gentleman slaps your girlfriends ass. Wat do??

Because it works. Some shit like ‘Zarkon’ or ‘Darkov’ or w/e sounds so cliche and edgy. ‘Sheev’ sounds like a regular name in Star Wars. He wasn’t born sith, he became one later, so having some evil name wouldn’t make sense.

11/10
Exactly what was playing in my head while reading the thread.

feel like pure shit just want sheev back

I much prefered his EU name, and I really don't like the EU, but Cos (Cosinga) sounded so much better than Sheeve. Especially knowing that the guy who came up with Sheeve intentionally made it a dumb sounding name as a fuck you to disney for making him name Palpatine in his book.

Pledge myself to his teachings

Nothing wrong with the First Order. Time to cleanse the xenos scum. Purge the jedi witches. Kill the rebel traitors.
Watch the galaxy burn. Time for a real leadership.

what's your favourite sheev dub, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCP-Y4u-beQ

What emotion is this expression meant to convey?

>Sheevson