APOLOGIZE

>“People have always said that I look like Keira Knightley,” she told Yahoo. “It’s like, ‘Why do i have to be like someone else?’”

>The 23-year-old continued, “It is actually really frustrating."

>While many would find the comparison flattering, Daisy does not. She explained, “I just think every single person in the world has their own thing going on. And I just want to be me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VIWqtzAHQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daisy looks better imo. Each their own.

LMAO, Daisy looks fucking ugly.

lol Im so unique!!

Daisy's face is way more punchable.

britmongrels all look the same, they just have the benefit of not being fat (cant afford food due to poverty)

Seems like a pretty reasonable response to me. Especially since the implication is that she was only cast because she resembled other Star Wars characters.

God did Disney specifically go out of their way to find the dumbest British slag out there?

Keira is way prettier

no one will take your identity away you egotistical cunt

Keira had better boobs

That's why I was hoping she was actually Sheeva Palpatine

Daisy is way way cuter. Literal wife material.

Holy shit brb don't tell anyone.

Isn’t this the same dumb bitch who has a trashy tattoo on her foot and thinks the world is either going to end or that we’ll all be living in bunkers in 20 years? Just take the compliment and promote your stupid movie.

fuck it actually looks like her, any webm or video?

but she had no boo- oh

>‘Why do i have to be like someone else?’
POWERFUL

>"In a recent interview with Irish men's lifestyle website JOE.ie, Daisy Ridley—who plays the lead character “Rey” in the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi—revealed she is vegan. During the film’s production tour, Ridley stopped by Los Angeles eatery Mr. Chow, stating, “Someone did a great order—I’m vegan!—[they] did a great order for me. It was delicious.” Ridley is also the human companion to a special needs rescue dog named Muffin, who is blind and deaf."

My waifu is also an irl hero

>Why do i have to be like someone else?

so progressive

god imagine her in a blowbang and you sit next to her the whole time kissing her and telling her you love her while she spits on you and calls you names and makes you lick her face clean after they all cum on her

>The 23-year-old continued
why are you posting "news" from 2 years ago?

How do you think Keira feel you fucking xenomorph

Why does everyone shit on Keira? Hershlag bullied her, Daisy doesnt like the comparison and I once read an interview with her where shes said shes constantly insulted by random people who recognize her

Wtf? Keira is cute and really likable why is everyone so mean to her?

At least Keira doesn't look like she wants to lay eggs in me.

JFC how autistic are the people on this board? News flash,friends hug each other all the time, you people need a life

Please don't bully Daisy. She's too pure.

Who would win a Triple-Threat pussy sexfight between these 3?

Daisy isn't as pretty as Keira, she's her own type of cute though

>a special needs rescue dog

why would i imagine that

Daisy is kinda cute if she doesn't open her fucking mouth

>they try to pick the best Xenomorph picture they have
>try the opposite on mrs. skelleton knightley
Why is Disney's media so transparent?

keira has probably straight up clawed eyes out of sockets. i guarantee it

Bitch wishes she looked as good as KK.

are you stupid? shes his rescue human

Daisy seems really ignorant and annoying. Sebastian Stan was told he looks like Mark Hammil and the two of them are having fun with it. Women are so sensitive about their appearance its disgusting

>"D-don't compare me! I'm unique. N-no one else can look like me!"

stfu, you make plenty of money and get plenty of attention.

Because actresses are forced to have opinions on stuff they do not give a shit about whatsoever. Serious, it's like those Miss contests.

Portman>Knightly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ridley

it's a very boring thing to say to a girl. if you've noticed the resemblance then chances are she's been told the same thing 1,000 times before. remember, in the eyes of a girl there are only two categories: boring and interesting. as long as you can stay in the interesting column, you have a chance. even if they hate you that's better than being viewed as boring. and of course ugly is boring and handsome is interesting. i'm basing all of this on '90s films of course

youtube.com/watch?v=_VIWqtzAHQ0

They forced the same thing on to Sebastian and Mark and they didn't freak out like "Im me, don't make me someone else, Im mad now" they make dad and son jokes. They're hella chill about it. Are you saying men are smarter than women and better at responding to fluff questions? If so I agree.

Holy shit she really looks like a Xenomorph

NOBODY IS SAYING YOU ARE HER, YOU STUPID BITCH

OH SAY CAN’T YOU SHART
DOWN THE AISLE IN WALMART

large jawed, flat chested, pretty English belles with posh accents and a fairly wooden acting style..

she must know they are basically the same thing.

>‘Why do i have to be like someone else?’”

Fuck does that mean. Maybe you just look like someone else you dumb slut

lmao Daisy Ridley looks like Keira Knightly with macrocephaly maybe

>macrocephaly
don't google that

SUCH a powerful message to young girls!

Is Daisy a retarded person?
youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc

Objectively wrong, Daisy looks deformed

>MARY SUE IS A SEXIST NAME!

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Daisy all the way, idc if she is stupid.

>“It’s like, ‘Why do i have to be like someone else?’”
You stupid cunt, that's probably the only reason you got the role, it certainly wasn't for your acting skills

OI DID IT---OI WESTAWTED DA POWAH CONVERRTAHS

>Ryan Craig

uwotm8

>it's a very boring thing to say to a girl

STFU you sexist piece of shit.

the only correct answer

See the filename

Lookit that jawline, lads. Those are the genetics that built an Empire.

kill yourself, autist

are we sure carrie was the princess because daisy sure seems like one

>reminder that Nightly was constantly bullied by Portman and Sophia Copella on the set of The Phantom Menace and only stopped when Lucas threatened to switch Portman and Nightly's roles

Wait. They’re not the same person?

Part of transitioning from a teenager to adulthood is realising that Daidy Ridley is vastly superior to knightly.

>if she doesn't open her fucking mouth
That’s all women. Women should be seen not heard.

Keira Knightly is hot because you get to experience the sexual taboo of fucking a tranny without actually being gay.

You could do a lot worse than Keira Knightly. Comparing her to Betty White might be grounds for whining but not this.

go on

This but unironically

Daisy is qt af when she's casually dressed. The formal, super styled hair isnt doing her any favors.

>who rescued who, am I right? Lol XD

Daisy Ridley is a bloated landwhale who is just lucky she seems to have Keira's aristocratic chin if carefully photographed with hair disguising her bulbous skull

Sauce?

Keira has shown she can be very good in the right role. Still not sure if Daisy can act or she's just had the misfortune to work under JJ & Rian.

i'm more of a "sits on your face after being repeatedly creampied by various men with larger penii than you until you suffocate and pass out" type of guy

>like omg, like idk that just isn't like nice in a way i feel... like i'm unique so how dare you compare me to a beautiful actress. like wtf?

this but i buy her dinner after that then we cuddle until she falls asleep in my arms and sighs happily while assuring me she loves me too

She does look like (the ugly) sister of Keira Knightley though.

She really does user is frighting. When the alien remake happens we know what part she will get and it's not the one that rhymes with her name.
>mother.

>Why do i have to be like someone else?
but nobody fucking said that. nobody said, "why dont you trying being more like keira knightley". theyre saying you look like her. what a stupid fucking person

Don't tell me what to do you fucking
>blue waffle.
Google it.

I just watched Lotr brb joining isis

>britmongrels
Are Brits inbred or too diverse? Which is it Amerimutt?

Daisy looks like someone took keira, put her in the mii maker and tilted her eyes ups some and shrunk them one size down.

Impressive, very nice

Daisy Ridley is a poor man's Keira Knightley.

Nah, is fine.
Just don't google holoprosencephaly

t. homo

oh please, you wanna jawline? Alright, let's jawline

lmao

t. pleb

>"Ray wasn't a Mary Sue, because that is a sexist term, also Ray just wanted to help everyone and didn't know how she was able to overcome all these obstactles"

Sounds like Daisy Ridley does think Rey is a Mary Sue

Is that a young Jay Bauman?