Can he really carry episode IX all by himself?

Can he really carry episode IX all by himself?

The dream is him bowing out of the franchise

I'm sure The Mouse would be okay with that

He carried 7 and 8 I don't see why not. Are you telling me you enjoyed anything else about those movies?

he should carry an M-16

THERES A FLY ON YOUR HEAD

wtf I love the last jedi now

Sup Forums told the prequels were KINO

He should carry a Rey on his dick

Only if he carries his hairdresser with him

It's like poetry sort of they rhyme

Project code name Black Diamond, if that's not a reference to him then Disney can say goodbye to my money.

doesnt matter if can or can't. he has too, he it the last non-PoC male hope in this shitfest

>I am a child murderer like my father before me

BRAVO RIAN

No, we already saw him get humiliated by Rey twice before. Nobody cares about him anymore, and with this whole balance bullshit it doesn't matter if he becomes more powerful, because the Force will auto-level up Rey to match him. Rian has effectively dug the franchise into a hole that they can't climb out of.

>I am a child murderer like my father before me
FUCK

You're an idiot if you think his character was ever gonna be a cliche evil guy. He's getting redeemed in episode IX, it's just a question of how of they do it

They killed off Snoke for the shock value, and while I would have liked to know more about him, I'm fine with it. The problem is that Kylo killing Snoke was heavily foreshadowed, since he wanted to do away with the old and embrace the new, but when he actually does the deed, he just goes on doing what Snoke was going to do in the first place.

Now we have Kylo, who by his own admission, has no real reason to keep this First Order vs Rebellion bullshit going fighting against Rey again as if nothing really changed. Luke died for no reason and did nothing the entire film, and Snoke died, making the entire conflict between The First Order and the Rebels now weird and pointless. Snoke was a generic bad guy with no motivations but that's better than having contradictory motivations like Kylo.

>He duels with Rey, while the good guys destroy his FO.

>Pretends to give up, catches Rey off guard, punches hers in the teeth.

>Gets away to rebuild his shit, no redemption, only badassery.

>Rey reacts quickly enough to horse chomp Ben's fist

>SHE STOPS FOR A MOMENT
>HE KISSES HER AND THEN THEY WILD FUCK FOR A SOLID 30 MIN OF SCREENTIME

>Can he really carry episode IX all by himself?

he's a big guy

He's what Anakin should have been.