Furfag reviews The Last jedi

Anyone else noticed the narrative has changed from the Alt Right review bombing sites to arguing that Star Wars is never good, and that we should just expect shit to be served to us?
Basically the dogfucker has a problem with people wanting a decent story not filled with shitty writing and plot points while also over relying on nostalgia from much better more memorable movies

youtube.com/watch?v=YuEnYHsD6vk&feature=youtu.be

nobody cares about your videos dog fucker

YMS, the new hero of reddit. he done well for himself.

Why did he even bitch and moan so much about people expecting a “masterpiece”? People just expected a competent film not littered with retarded plot holes and dumb shit.

Because he's a retard. I'm not even a star wars fan and even I know how much they fucked up the last Jedi.

This is called being a lazy reviewer. You let your emotions take over (lack of caring) and just excuse all the stupid shit of the movie and say "Hey, it's like the rest, what did you expect?" This kinda proves the fact that he can't critically analyze films and shouldn't really be reviewing them.

>says he wasn't interested in the film until it got to the part with the trico animals

He's not even trying to hide it.

Also, this review really highlights that he doesn't understand much about arcs and themes. He said next to nothing about the horrendous lack of character development in the film. That and the wishy washy "ehhh maybe 5 ehhhh maybe 6 but I gave a 6 on imdb" proves that despite all the fandom bashing at the start of the video, he's really just a spineless hack.

It's strange because he is absolutely obsessed with plot holes

>People just expected a competent film not littered with retarded plot holes and dumb shit.
then why watch a star wars movie?

>you expected a good movie? haha fucking dumbass

nice you sure got me there you furfag fuck. Idiots like him are only interested in coming off as more "reasonable" than the people with real gripes about the movie in an effort to appear more intelligent and "above-it-all"

This is the "entitled nerds" phase of the attack. Same shit happened in Gamergate.
The guys over at Midnight's Edge (a supposed "anti spin" channel) pulled the same rationalization.

Incredibly stupid in this day and age for youtubers to aggressively separate themselves from the body of the audience.
They aren't MSM pros living in an ivory tower. Or celebs in their glass castles. They're bumfuck faggots like the rest of us.

Disney etc ain't gonna protect them from losing their viewerships. Or cover the sudden shortfall in patreon subs.
It's weird how quickly people an become so delusional about their social station. Particularly "critics".

He probably gets more views than most/all 'professional' critics, you think it wasnt simply that disney shekel'd him?

he's just attention baiting

this guy actually hates his job and doing reviews, he's desperately trying to make a new career for himself by recording an album

Because when they work they're better than almost anything else in cinema.
Yes, even whatever precious art fag flick you're thinking of right now, homo.

>He's not even trying to hide it

X-D

yeah, he goes fucking bananas in his reviews about "logical" things, his looper review for example is mostly him complaining about the time travel, same with his review of that justin timberlake movie about time as currency

I think it's more about joining a peer group they feel is higher up the social ladder, if that makes sense.

I don't think he's shekel'd. I do think he feels himself to be more "elite" or "better" than the people who make up his audience.
Which is the thing that shocks me, given how flimsy the youtuber economy and existence has been proving to be lately.

He's not wrong, though. Aside from maybe New Hope Star Wars always was a series of low brow action movies based on pulp science fiction serials and samurai movies. They're not bad but they were always merchandise driven banalities with not much in the way of thematic weight.

It's not like they're making a Sunset Boukevard sequel trilogy or a Wild Strawberries Cinematic Universe.

Well he thinks every movie made before 1980 is shit so he probably doesn't like the only good star wars movies that much

Get the fuck out of here dogfucker

>i don't like Star Wars and can't understand why you care
>WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Jesus do the slightest bit of fucking research before you start talking down to people, furfag.
Many possible plot threads were set up in the previous movie, and the new director axed all of them because he's been signed for a new trilogy so he wants to completely change the focus. Most people didn't like that.

That was a complete waste of time. Why did he make a video when he doesn't even have an opinion on it?

so he can lord his "superior tastes, above it all" attitude over the plebeians that actually possess convictions and feel better about himself

peanut butter doesnt pay for itself

This is literally every fucking review he does

but holy mountain is his favorite film he mentions its often

>arguing that Star Wars is never good
I agree with the notion desu, seeing so many people getting so upset over this is strange when the series was never that amazing to begin with and hollywood doesn't exactly have a great track record of reviving old franchises.
I don't have problem people wanting decent story and good writing but if you are upset over the lowest common denominator popcorn blockbuster not delivering you are barking up the wrong tree (get it cause he's a furry lmao)

The first Star Wars was a legit special movie. It basically confirmed Joseph Campbell's life's work

Pretending that the original Star Wars trilogy wasn't groundbreaking both in visuals and world building for its time
Even today most sci fi movies can only imitate it at an attempt at reaching equal popularity, rather than trying to become a genre monolith like Star Wars

I didn't say that though, I like the original trilogy it's pretty good and enjoyable, decent space opera nothing amazing as movies though, they didn't really blow my mind or rock my world they way seemed to do to so many judging from the reactions to the sequels
Original IPs often have something good going for them, milking them to death often dilutes the franchise to shit and so it doesn't really surprise me the new ones aren't that good
I saw the first one of the new trilogy and it was just as disappointing as I expected, I really can't be bothered with rest of it

lol

>Haneke fanboy
gross

How much seed did he spill to Nala?
That guy shot that lion awhile back so I bet Adam thinks it's fine to molest a different lion.

>Nala
He's a fag, mate.

he has like 4 movies made before 1980, most of the garbage on that shit list was made in the 21st century. how retarded can one man be

Better than Sup Forums's favorites

>2011