What course is this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kbBgx0BEuuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not a course. From what the fat ugly lesbian said in the page before, it seems that Moon Girl just came to give a couple of lectures and spearhead a project.

Lunella's supposed to be teaching some shit about pushing your limits and bettering yourself and others, but no one actually does that.

If I want anything with Moon Girl in it, I will go to Polyle.

>Even though I'm the smartest person in the world, I can't vote
Because either we let all 8 year olds vote, which is probably bad idea, or we have some sort of voting test, which could then get expanded to everyone and undermine democracy. Those are the two options.

The school day tends to be 8-3, which is 7 hours not eight. It's around 8 because that's the length of the standard work day, which is the way it is because of a complicated history of conflicts between workers and employers.

Also, Ultimates^2 said she's taking Cosmic 101.

Also, this seems like a shitty cybernetics course.

Supervillainy 101 with Moon Girl

How long until she stops getting comics?

what else would you expect at the Sonya Sotomayor university of anything but law that constructed her hologram to look like a black woman

Modern Feminism 101 instructed by Professor Moon Girl, the worlds most intelligent person.

>Why is school 8 hours long

This is not an official basis, YOUR school probably choose this time limit because this schedule meets the number of subjects that must be presented day by day

>can't vote?

For democracy does not take into account who is smarter or stupid, but the participation of the common people. letting people vote on accountence on how higher the iQ is would be considered as a unfair social exclusion

None of the examples you gave are arbitrary, they are simply shaped by the factors given to them. Is like sayng that a windmill is arbritarian because the direction in which it turns changes, but it don't changes for no reason, it changes because of the direction from where the wind is coming

I am smarter than Moon Girl?

Dear god is she in miss America series god help anyone who is forced to be in it and compliment this merry sue Chavez

you cant vote because you are an ilegal citizen, the school day is not 8 hours long everywhere and is mostly designed to acommodate work schelude of mother who want to run away from their husbands and children but are still a couple years away from the average divorce

>not recognizing the importance of artificial systems and the role they play in maintaining a fruitful society

reeducation 101 offered in english and newspeak

Not Even Marvel Actually Expects This Book To Sell 303

>I am smarter than Moon Girl?
Can you solve a puzzle that looks like a wiimote? Because that's the fucking test that made Moon Girl the smartest person in the Marvel Universe.

so this is bad but I still have to give it to 'we're keeping your ex-gf hostage using a toddler leash' as the dumbest thing I've seen in that issue

If she's so smart then why can't she fix her eyes?

Moon Girl is right. A legal adult age is too arbitrary, IQ is a rock solid basis.
People should be tested before they can be allowed to vote.
"Do you think intelligence should determine voting rights?" and if they answer yes then you don't let them vote. Or breed.

It's flawless.

I guess they put every single smart person from earth in a room and told them to solve the puzzle right? it's not like banner left a note saying "whoever solves this puzzle, if he/she/xir/mayonaise be smart, shall posses the title of smartest person of the marvel universe", right?

IQ tests are inherently flawed. Unless you ask every possible question in every possible field.

how would you prove it though you can't even ask for ID to make sure people voting actually live in the district

Moon Girl seems to be suggesting some kind of IQ test to vote.

Wait seriously? I was never really into alot of Marvel comics, but do you have source of that?

>Smart characters written by dumb writers.jpg

The eternal difficulty of writing "super intelligent" people well is that you can't yourself be a fucking drooling retard.

Banner wasnt even the smartest how does a test he made prove who os the best

nah, moon girl is a dumb bitch
if you're the smartest person in the world, you can vote, no matter how young you are
just get on the news and make some calls, they will make an exception and let let you register to vote

youtu.be/kbBgx0BEuuI

>we're keeping your ex-gf hostage using a toddler leash
Is it supposed to be comedic?

read slower

So Marvel had a black girl advocating for literacy tests.

Can't find the whole page where the puzzle was shown

The worst part is that not even Banner knew how to solve it, and he made that crap in the first place.

IQ test makers don't have to have the highest IQ

>oh, I just do the math in my head and give them their change without using the register.
>what's a receipt?

I have a feeling tying her with ropes or handcuffing her would seem too demeaning to women or appear too violent to the kind of person who would write this and think it's good work

Lawdy.

Why do you need to vote when you can just have nanobots mind control government officials?

>inb4 moralizers come in crying about free will and morality
You could stop war, oppression, and those fuckers who put pineapple on their pizza.

Fucking upvote dude!!! XD

It wasn't a specific test or anything though, it was a puzzle made by Bruce that no one solved. The logic here is supposed to be all the smartest people in the world couldn't solve it, Lunella did, therefore she''s the smartest.

Nice triple dubs

Well let's see, she's spouting a bunch of nonsense that boils down to "Why aren't I granted special privileges in ____ because I'm ____" and "people just made up ____" while ignoring the valid reason why it was made up, all the while an audience that seems to have no white men at all and is mostly comprised of women in mixmaxed clothing and ridiculous haircuts nod in appreciation and praise this idea of being granted special privileges above others because you're supposedly smart at things.

I want to say "Womens studies" but she hasn't gotten to the part where it's specifically a white guy's fault, so I need further data before I make a broad and unsubstantiated judgement about why something is the way it is.

Hey! This class DOES teach you things!

wait, y'all had school for 8 hours?

>would seem too demeaning to women.
I would think being fully restrained by a toddler leash is more demeaning to women.

Well, you can't vote because you don't pay taxes, have no experience in ANYTHING, or are even emotionally or physically mature enough. You are literally the embodiment of sophomoric children who think they know more than adults.

There are white men in the audience, they're robots who are acting like prep school boys to steal code for something or over

That's... it though? A single puzzle? Of all the facets of intellect there are in all the imaginable fields, she's the most intelligent human being because she probably played at least one Professor Layton game?

One time in second grade I got an answer to something not even the teacher knew. It wasn't because I was smarter than anyone else, it was because I was able to recognize a pattern.

What is the author's name?

Moon Girl finds a job on McSpanky's , what happens?

did anyone else try to solve it? did DOOM try to solve it? this shit sounds like maybe pym and richards tried to solve it but eventually lost interest

Gabby Rivera I think?

Hi Gauss

Immediately after being declared smartest human, Moon Girl decided she no longer needed her parents and talked about how we needed to get rid of the government.

Why is Moon Girl even giving a college lecture? She's still an 8 year old in 3rd grade. I hate how she's been spilling out into other books. I can stomach "smartest person in the world" in her own book, where she's a bratty little shit. I can't when she's supposed to actually be smart when she's an 8 year old who couldn't possibly have become an scientific expert at anything at her age, regardless of how smart she is.

Would Moon Girl be able to get a job at Raisins?

How does anyone even know if she actually solved it? Sounds like some shitty zen riddle
>how can you know the answer to the question that has no answer.

user, everyone knows that when your QI is high, your mind connected to the internet and sucks all the information you need

Cho gave it to her, she solve it in front of him, and if anyone asked she could solve it again

Moon girl is fat nasty trash and I am glad she will die of diabetes before she reproduces and spreads her stinky inhuman DNAs.

Well the only other work she has is a ebook called juliet takes a breath, which I'll admit I haven't read but it seems like maybe we should've hire someone with just a tad more experience.

perhaps some sort of reading test?

Is this shit in the main continuity? Seriously, this shit is stupid.

Real talk tho, Americans should pass the naturalization test before we vote.
>or run for office

>Because either we let all 8 year olds vote, which is probably bad idea, or we have some sort of voting test, which could then get expanded to everyone and undermine democracy. Those are the two options
Not to mention that anyone who has actually read Moon Girl clearly GR hasn't knows that while Moon Girl is super intelligent, she's not wise - she makes dumb decisions a lot.

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me today.

So theoretically speaking she could've gotten the wrong solution.

TED talk.

Day's not over yet handsome ;)

>I am smarter than Moon Girl?

Yes, but before you get a swelled head please note that most people are, in fact, smarter than Moon Girl.

>The worst part is that not even Banner knew how to solve it

No, the worst part is that puzzles aren't a good indicator of intelligence levels. They mostly just test spatial reasoning and logical process.

It's how you can get autists and retards capable of solving any puzzle you put in front of them but incapable of tying their shoes or adding 2+2. It doesn't make them smart, it just makes them good at solving puzzles.

So then... Cho knows how to solve it now?

Did he just bump up to number 2?

You're right, thank you.

Yes, this is about what I've come to expect from Marvel's writers.

Richards is out of universe and Pym is currently a robot. As for Doom, probably not

To be honest the whole "smartest person in universe" thing is mostly just the fault of Marvel marketing running away with shit

it's hilarious that marvel has her practically advocating for IQ tests to vote. It's discriminating based on intelligence, which is one of the things sjw absolutely hate (according to my "ugh, drumf is the worst" sister). Either the writer is just one of those who pretends to be an sjw to get brownie points, or the entire movement is reaching so far up their own ass they've come out the mouth

Nope, and that's what makes it both hilarious and enraging.

>which is one of the things sjw absolutely hate

Oh, you silly goat. Didn't you know? Everything SJWs hate is perfectly acceptable as long as SJWs are the ones doing it.

Why judge one group of people based on a single person's shit writing? Don't mistake Gabby Rivera as some kind of influential figure user.

Because the writer of America is a moron and hasn't read Moon Girl

See above. Rivera is a poor writer. She seems to think that Moon Girl's speech sounds "inspiring anti-authoritarian" instead of "I'm on my path to becoming an evil genius supervillain"

Let's not forget how the author contradicts their own morals multiple times in the span of a few pages.
"You should do what you want regardless of what society thinks!"
>"Hey white prep kid, you take pictures of the dinosaur. Stop trying to do what you want."
"For this next exercise, you should find someone that challenges you!"
>America then picks author self-insert/human echo-chamber that nods and agrees with everything she says without question

>nope
How? How can anyone visualized a grown women being tied up a toddler leash and not mean it as a joke?

iq is all about patterns

Is she arguing that the right to vote should be based on a person's IQ?

>how Can I, a proud queer latinx, subvert the patriarchal cliché of the damsel in distress?
>I know! I'll use a leash meant for children who still shit themselves!
>take that patriarchy
I bet the ex-gf was a femme lesbian too, in direct contrast of America's own butchiness.
>also, was America always this butch?

Only problem is that the characters in the book never call her out on making stupid decisions and just suck her clit more on being smart.

I mean for fuck's sake, the last issue has her keep a doombot head and when that inevitably fucks up and doombot replicates and holds up just one building (for some reason), then all she does is call for reinforcements from her superhero buddies. Ya know, SOMETHING ANYONE ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD DO.

The worst part is that she is never called out for keeping an active Doombot in her lab. All her buddies just say what a smart idea it was for her to the do the thing that just requires common sense. Then the issue ends with her, supposedly, learn a lesson about relying on others. I guess learning a lesson on humbility doesn't actually have to make you humble I FUCKING GUESS!

Well, I found it. Time for a surprise storytime I'm sorry for what's coming

fucking timer, it will be a slow storytime

shh shhhh. she'll get rid of at least 15% of the vote

What bugs the hell out of me is how the fuck did he know it was solved. The parameters for this thing are so vague. Just cause you add floating shapes and glowing lights doesn't, in anyway, help anyone understand how this thing works and how it is suppose to be able to tell who the "Smartest person in the world is." What are the subjects that it covers? if all, how does it incorporate all subjects? if the person who designed it doesn't know if it has been solved, how is someone who is suppose to "The Smartest" know? You can't bullshit this sort of thing.

and the real kicker is that, know that Luna has solved it, ANYONE CAN! Assuming that Luna actually solved it and didn't bullshit Cho, anyone who can make the connection can do it. Or they would, IF THE WRITER WASN'T A NO GOOD HACK AND ACTUALLY GAVE IT A SOLUTION INSTEAD OF SOME VAGUE SOLUTION LIKE THE SMILEY WEASEL HE IS!!!

>one test
>somehow means you're the smartest
I swear to god, marvel is full of idiots.

How the fuck does designing something you can't understand suppose to work?

Diversity makes me angry.

Haha I'm kidding, I'm sure Moon Girl is an interesting character who has her own character identifiers other than the color of her skin.

R-right?

Because Chavez was in "SUCH DISTRESS AND ANGER" when she saw her sweet heart (who, by the way, she dumped for the stupidest and most selfish reasons) tied up by the "OH SO TERRIFYING BABY LEASH" and surrounded by "ABSOLUTELY SCARY PRETEEN GIRLS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS."

did she call hulk number 8?
what does that mean?

[wants to make penis joke]

I mean, Cho himself was made 7th Smartest after he did some Soap Company's mail-in quiz.