Heathcliff's plan worked

Heathcliff's plan worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest

Thanks OP! !!! ! I LOVE HEATHCLIFF! I'M TOTALLY NOT A SHILL

Are these all obscure jokes I'm too retarded to understand, or nonsense?

Oh god, the punchline on this one, I'm dying

You're retarded

This one is probably my favorite.

The absolute madman! What a silly cat

What the fuck does it even mean?

Lol what the fuck is this trash? Sunday comics are always bad but this shit is so low effort.

>He dinnae rade Tae a Moose

Ham sweet ham

I hope this dude kills himself.

w-what the fuck did he do?!

Heathcliff's comics seems like the conclusion from a previous story that made everything have sense, but which we never see. And we know, that story is amazing.

Well, congratulations! You got yourself into a mouse costume? Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Can we start getting "before heathcliff" edits/comics?

I can't see why not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU

Sounds like my sex life.

Heyo! Up top!

What's its endgame?

I'm not going to say it.
You can't make me say it.

what

what the hell

Like, I understand the main joke, that Heathcliff pretended to be a rat and now has a group of them to play with/hunt/eat/whatever.

But why are the men in mouse costumes, too?

Did they have the same plan, or something?

Was City Hall infested with rats? And so, Heathcliff petitioned them to leave, by looking like one of the rats? And the people had a similar idea?

Fucking hell. I hate this strip so much sometimes.

Heathcliff has always been one of those comics that really makes you think. Every single one I see just makes me realize I will never create a masterpiece such as Heathcliff. Every single panel is so cleverly designed and built about its central theme and I feel sometimes it's even a bit 2deep4u at times. Anyone who says "I don't get it" and dismisses it clearly doesn't have the brain capacity to think beyond the title.

You're not ready.

You're not ready.

You're not ready.

You're not ready.

help

look at him go

Who cares what the plan is? It totally worked!

something about this bothers me, maybe the dead eyes of the frog

Anyone else ever wonder if everything we see is just from Heathcliff's perspective and the reality of the things around him is completely different?

These ones I understand.

How can they say he's a big fan of coupons when it looks like he's just going about it as though it's a braindead job? Perhaps this is actually pointing to something much deeper and darker. Let's say, for a minute that he feels compelled to use coupons. Wouldn't that subtly indicate that savings are a mandatory thing for him? If we're going that far though, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that he actually enjoys saving. You know who else doespecially everything else to save monew? (((SKYPES))))

This ruined me

Would Garfield really be that scared of loneliness? Wouldn't he be more scared of lasagnalessliness? Seems a bit out of character if you ask me.

What did she mean by this?

You better get your rat costume by the 1st or you're going to jail.

Heathcliff is better than literally anything the Big 2 are putting out. Even Kurt Busiek agrees and there's no bigger capefag writer on Earth than Busiek.

Everyone will be wearing these in the future. It's brilliant!

Ah, brilliant allusion to the original tablets the ten commandments were written.

this is not lasaga

>when life got too hard I'd come to heathcliff threads to find peace and strength
>now they're full of shitters

nice, some truman show kind of stuff

Are these supposed to be satire on heathcliff or is there more than one extremely dull person who makes 1-panel comics?

GARBAGE

APE

FIN

That's really cute.

I don't get this at all desu

When everyone is mice, no one will be.

it's like the stanley parable meets the truman show

Thanks, dude. Made it a couple years ago and always wanted to storytime it but never had the opportunity.
Wish I had an excuse to post my other comics.

i like the concept

I honestly thought it was some dumb austistic heathcliff parody at first before shit started getting weird

4/20 BLAZE IT

fucking legendary

What the fuck is happening today? I've been seeing utterly retarded Sup Forums-tier posts like this all day.

Look at a calendar, user. Summer is beginning.

huh
that evolved unexpectedly
but charmingly

clever

Very nice

IS NICE TO