youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=csl7e0TU44U

*takes a hit*
FAGGOT PUSSY ASS BITCH

>I don't care about the issue.
>Meanwhile on his channel
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4x2pRMamE&t=4s

>So I've got this really interesting story that centers around my son, the leader of Scientology.

Stoners don't strike me as particularly healthy. Joe Rogain should be more responsible.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>be PHD
>willingly associate with Rogan

Holy shit, he sounds like he has an IQ if 12

Quitting after you've been smoking it constantly for a few months certainly gives you miraculously terrifying dreams.

Audible kek

I had a dream after a week of not smoking that my dealer came into my house, turned into a scorched zombie from Half-Life 2 with a poisonous bayonet for an arm, and stabbed me in the back as he whispered
>THHEEE SPIIIIDEEERRR

Can confirm

GET OFF MY SHOW FUCKFACE!

The moment I lost all respect for Joe

He acted so irrationally and like a complete douche to a guy he was bigging up as a "friend" a few minutes earlier.

at least they made up in the end like men and still get along unlike the Blair white and redpillblack argument on rubin report

jesus...

source?

Just do a fucking search i found this thing someone cut up

youtu.be/gd0oSNjHf1A

But at the time i watched it live so don't if that clip covers it all

Gad Saad had a real blunder in when he was called into the canadian govt meeting the same one peterson attended. Gad kept repeating the same point 10 different ways and not really staying on topic more of a self-shill which is weird because he actually had great content on his channnel. I think social media is over inflating his ego recently

that's not the one from the webm though. That is a good one, though (one of the few i've watched)

That vid is what OP is referencing i dont know what the webm is about??

joe and eddie are perfect for each other

Yeah, I just wanna see Joe screaming in this one and why lost respect for him

>shut up you old faggot. JAIME, find that video of the gorilla fucking a lion, play it for me.

I lost respect for him because the crowder clip i posted lmao i just accidentally gave a (you) to the webm thinking from the thumbnail it was from the crowder clip

oh god guys pls help i can't find it with Joe Rogan Freaking Out or Joe rogan screaming. I need my fix bros

was funny to see rogan get emasculated ... and all those photoshoots with toy belts and steroids... all someone had to do was question weed and he turned into a little bitch

stop doing drugs

Why doesn't Joe just admit that he smokes weed because it makes him feel good instead of pretending to be a martyr for doing so

dude DMT lmao

He's doing a bit. If you want to see him get really angry then there are a couple of ones from the Brian Redban era back when the podcast was comfy

I stopped smoking for a few days and I had a dream I was delivering presents TO Santa Claus in a magical sleigh. When I got to his house, he invited me inside, shook my hand and introduced me to Mrs. Claus. I then began choking on gum, collapsed and went into shock. As I was losing consciousness, Santa plunged an adrenaline needle in my chest ala Pulp Fiction.

>mfw i remember all the comments on youtube and here saying how clever, well spoken and with good all round knowledge joe rogan is

>oh you don't wanna smoke weed with me while on my show okay
>*blows weed smoke at you for duration of show*

why is he screaming here ?

This is why you don't do drugs, kids.

Someone said they don't inject weed

I prefer this

youtu.be/BKrf7mX_R6M

post one

>was funny to see rogan get emasculated

that's a bizarre, almost delusional take on the video. rogan bullied the shit out of crowder to the point where it looked like he was going to cry. joe is an asshole and he was totally in the wrong, but crowder is the one who got emasculated

it's just a gateway drug

why? cus its illegal?

Gad's videos are boring as fuck and he just hits the same note over and over again. We get it Saad, you hate muslims, has nothing to do with your heritage I'm sure.
His actual work seems interesting as hell though.

It puts you in the drug mentality

>Steven Crowder makes the offhand remark that he doesn't care if people smoke pot but he just doesn't do it personally and thinks it's not a miracle cancer cure and has consequences
>"WOW WTF FUCKFACE PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE YOU THINK GORILLAS CAN'T DRIVE CARS ON WEED WOW JAMIE PULL UP A LION JACKING A FUCKIN' POT SMOKER AND THE POT SMOKER GETS CURED OF CANCER OH WOW YOU DIDN'T CATCH YOUR FLIGHT AWWWW TOO BAD BITCH"

>Ben Shapiro literally says, "I think drugs are stupid and you're stupid if you do drugs"
>"Hmmm yeah that's a really interesting point."

>is it based on the word ghetto

jesus christ joe

not if it was legal like alcohol. check mate

gad saad is just a racist though

name me one reason why that's a bad thing

kek

you all act like joe rogan was getting mad over nothing. the guy just started sayig shit and didn't back it up. He even has videos on marijuana so the whole 'idc about it' part is ridiculous.

I just watched this whole fucking thing for nothing you fuck

All honest and intelligent people are

Go to bed joe

IT FUCKING CURES CANCER

FUCKYOUMARIJSUANACURESCANFHERANDYOUHAVETOBEANIDOTNOTTOJFLSDKFDLSKDFLJSJFJAMIEEEE!!!! JAMMMIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

>Different shirt

You have noone to blame but yourself user

i smoke weed and i think joe was in the right

damn rly made me think wtf i love weed now

>i smoke weed

>I believe in personal freedoms since I'm a Libertarian™ but I also hate degeneracy so I'm going to give a weasel answer and just say "muh states rights"

deep

It’s worse for you than alcohol. Kills brain cells.

>joe doesn't know a word, or is misinformed about it
>he calmly and rationally tells his guest he thinks he's mistaken
>the guy corrects joe, jamie confirms it, joe learns something new, the conversation continues
>video title: JOE ROGAN STUPID AS FUCK, OWNED BY PHD, E X P O S E D

jesus Sup Forums settle down your jealousy is showing, the guy knows he's not the smartest or most informed person around, that's why he has on intelligent people from a lot of different backgrounds

I assume it's the puritan bullshit anti-weed side of Sup Forums that shills this hate for Rogan, he's one the best interviewers working today. You don't even have to like weed/MMA/spiritual shit to enjoy his podcast, he lets his guests say their piece and he gives a soapbox to a lot of disenfranchised people who can't get on anywhere else. You guys are pathetic.

I smoke weed deal with it fags

>the pot calling the kettle black

hey joe

Alcohol also kills brain cells. And poisons your liver. But it's sold at supermarkets where it's often unattended and underages can easily get to it.

Can you imagine if weed were sold on shelves that toddlers could reach? There would be angry mobs burning the place down.

"that's not how you use ghetto... what... I've never even heard it as a verb before"

he's a brainlet, it's unfortunate but true. you shouldn't watch comics for political commentary, most of them are drop outs

i'd never heard the term "ghettoize" before either. thank you, joe, for teaching me something new.

why is Crowder such a fucking pussy lmao

It's jelly antisocial NEETs who couldn't cop weed in high school reaction-formation thinking.

Libertarian stance is to again equalize the power between the federal government and states and restraining the government constitutionally c the . Libertarian is NOT no government at all that is anarcho-capitalism, the two are commonly confused by people who dont know what they are talking about.

I bet I could find a dozen and a half words you don't know, or misuse. Seriously man, get help.

This, by watching this heavily edited, hate filled video, you actually learned something. Based Joe teaching whenever he can. Haters BTFO

Projection

Who was in the right? Argument starts at 2:22:33
youtu.be/zeKsMbXeLSI

wrong kid

I like this compilation of him and Bryan just having the same dialogue over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI

I probably wouldn't try to tell a doctor he's wrong if he used a word I was unfamiliar with because unlike Rogan I'm not a mental midget. Better to be silent and have people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

I live in a legal state and the tax revenue from it is insane. The money goes to schools, drug treatment programs, and back to the people when revenues exceed spending. Heroin and meth are way bigger problems here, but weed is obviously bad because ree leftists and niggers

t. oregon master race

>crowder
>funny
>crowder
>smart
>crowder
>good

hmm

Who said anything about an-cap? Libertarians are supposed to believe in certain inalienable individual rights. Explain how putting whatever you want into your body so long as it doesn't harm others isn't an essential libertarian position.

Fuck off, Steven.

You suck the fun out of everything.

Alcohol is a drug tho..

I dont know what would be worse: actually making that shit or reposting it

thats what crowder gets for trying to be a spineless mr. please everybody

i agree crowder acted like a fucking child and straight up got busted. joe was just raging

Why didn't he break down Crowder like he did to Brendan Schaub?

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

Crowder is such an attention whoring sociopath, he’s worse than joe. of course its not a miracle drug, CBD’s and Rick Simpson oil are, Hemp seed oil is, THC extract is. what an idiot

I'm actually addicted to marijuana, I wouldn't reccomend it.

just take a different panacea to cure your addiction, my man

YOU CAN ABUSE ANYTHING MOTHERFUCKER
YOU CAN ABUSE CHEESEBURGERS

Have you researched cbdc's op.
We are eradicating big pharma.

Grow up Joe. You're a fifty year old man.

>muslims are a race

ghetto is an italian word that comes from the first ghetto in the world being where the Jews lived in Rome

how do brainlets not know this

that's cause he knows Ben Shapiro's verbal IQ would demolish him. Crowder is just a fedora tier pussy everyone can pick on.

you’re not addicted idiot i just weaned off of it after taking it for 4 years every night. its 1-2 weeks of misery and then its over

if you can't quit cold turkey and need to wean yourself off, you were addicted

What do you call it then if I keep trying to quit and can't make it past the 1-2 weeks?

Did they pay for an ad in that Netflix movie Bright?