Spider-Man: Homecoming

>Parker gets cocky after his stint working for Stark in Civil War, and wants to join the Avengers. Meanwhile, a crime family gets their hands on some Stark industries equipment, and Michael Keaton's character Adrian Toomes becomes the Vulture. Vulture begins to mastermind a wave of crime across NYC.

>Vulture attacks the Washington Monument during Parker's class field trip. Despite stopping him, the monument is severely damaged which prompts Stark to ask Parker to leave the Vulture to the Avengers. Peter ignores Stark's request and tracks the Vulture to a an illegal weapons sale on a ferry. The ferry is nearly destroyed by Vulture's new weapon and many people are nearly killed. Spider Man attempts to hold the boat together to no avail. Stark shows up and saves the day, but takes the suit away from Parker.

>Parker has a crisis of confidence, but after a pep talk from Aunt May, he dons his original suit and pursues the Vulture once again which leads to a climactic fight on an airliner. Vulture ends up getting caught in the jet engine and killed. Stark gives Parker the suit back but warns him to follow orders from now on if he ever hopes to be an Avenger. Parker decides he likes working solo and doing things his own way so he rejects the notion of ever becoming an Avenger and working for Stark. Stark is pleased with this.

>During the Homecoming subplot, Parker obsesses over finding a date. In a moment of desperation he breaks down and asks Zendaya's character Michelle out to the dance but she rejects him because he never bothered to learn her last name despite them being neighbors for so long. After the Vulture has been dealt with, Parker shows up to the dance dateless. Michelle also shows up dateless but with fiery dyed red hair. She reveals to Peter her full name "Michelle Lee Jane" but asks Peter to call her "MJ" because she wants to change her self image hence the red hair. The two dance to a modern cover of Power to Believe by Dream Academy.

Bro, if you're gonna lie, at least add the stuff that has already been confirmed to make the "leak" sound credible.

0/10, you got too greedy for (You)s.

>Nigger MJ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

K-KINO

>Michelle also shows up dateless but with fiery dyed red hair. She reveals to Peter her full name "Michelle Lee Jane" but asks Peter to call her "MJ" because she wants to change her self image hence the red hair.

Lol yeah right

Hopefully this is fake, because brown skin + red hair looks like shit irl.

>vulture is killed off
>not simply jailed in preparation for sinister six

how else is sony going to get a billion

At least try not to make it obvious you're a summerfag

Well looks like we'll have to fight off summerfags and Sup Forums this summer...

Vulture knows his identity though

Fake. Notice Vulture and Pete on the beach next to the carnival? There is flaming air plane wreckage around them.

Is that a lie, right?

Yes.

Lol you just typed up a description of the trailer footage, what about the other 95% of the movie?

This. Plus I don't think Keaton wants to do more than one movie.

While OP lies, most of the movie was in the trailer.

I'm triggered.

>michelle lee jane

not even feige is this much of a madman

Sony is beyond this level of retardness though. But I want to believe that if Feigy got Ike out of the MCU he can also tame Sony's execs stupidity.

so what if zendaya ends up being Mary Jane.

who's actually bothered by this?

Because Spiderman shouldn't commit bestiality.

>Michelle also shows up dateless but with fiery dyed red hair. She reveals to Peter her full name "Michelle Lee Jane" but asks Peter to call her "MJ" because she wants to change her self image hence the red hair. The two dance to a modern cover of Power to Believe by Dream Academy.

This sounds like the most Sony thing i've ever heard

as long as they don't spontaneously make MJ a nig in the comics i don't mind it

Me because fuck the minority bullshit.

I'm mexican btw

so it actually bothers edgelords like you.

No, I just don't think a superhero for children should be trying to fuck an orangutan

You forgot to leak the part where he doesn't punch anyone because he's a giant baby. And the part where Aunt May makes Uncle Tony a real thing.

and you two

> source: OP's asshole

>Super hero for children

People like you are the reason he's not allowed to punch anyone.

so if nobody fucks you then nobody else should get some?

boy you sure did just describe the trailer everyone has seen

I have no problem with superheroes committing violence or even getting gutted by the villains in their series to the point where they're left bleeding on the snow. Kissing an ape on scream and saying it's true love is not acceptable.

Now now user, I'm a filthy potato mongering ape, not an orangutan. Learn the difference

Did we watch the same trailer? Peter is going to be Stark's little pet. He doesn't have to guts to stand up to Uncle Tony.

>one of the shining monuments of DC gets essentially defaced in a Marvel movie
>Spider-Man is shown soaring over DC in the trailer

>billion
I think you mean 2 billion

me because i wanted the face it tiger scene live :(

Fuck off

>Michelle also shows up dateless but with fiery dyed red hair. She reveals to Peter her full name "Michelle Lee Jane" but asks Peter to call her "MJ" because she wants to change her self image hence the red hair.

I believed almost everything up until. We already know for fact that this doesn't happen, pic related.

Wow what a autistic retard... he is talking to hobbie brown stupid.

have you ever heard og niggerwashing brownwashing jewwashing?

face it tiger is pure cringe and makes MJ look lik a massive marcisist

You can just feel the virginity leaking out of this post.

i wish you people would stop using virginity as an insult :'(

Eh, it could be worse (pic not related).

I'm done with this Summerfag shit. It's a dead meme. Fucking Bury it.

>marcisist

many of us are bothered by it. why wouldn't I be?

but user, the trailer showed 95% of the movie...

Screenshot it... Zendaya will be MJ in a different name. Jimenez or Jameson. I could see them making her JJJ's kid or grand kid or some shit. They wouldn't be tickling this controversy if her name wasn't A VERSION of MJ. Nerdist said just last month nobody would fucking tell them her name wasn't MJ. Just that it was Michelle.

I'll be pirating this shit if so. And I fucking hate pirating movies. Legitimately hate it. But I hate this "fuck the racist sexist nerds" shit Sony's been courting since the first Ghostbuster blastback got them "free" press. "Free" of course meaning they paid for it with their opening weekend and total BO.

how did keaton got in anyway?

>Screenshot it... Zendaya will be MJ in a different name.

Screenshot it... They won't do it. Marvel Studios and Sony have both said that they don't want to touch MJ or Gwen because of the Spidey trilogy and the ASM flicks.

This is Sony mate, all they'll do is try and copy Suicide Squad and do a shitter movie than suicide squad.

They'll probably swap Black Cat for Kraven so they can get that Harley Quinn appeal, thinking "what this gay looking hunter guy, nah he's never had any good stories".

Fuck sony

They have been pretty consistent in saying she will not be Mary Jane. Not that she will not be MJ.

It's been very very specific.

It's Michelle Gonzales for fuck's sake. There's no MJ in there.

No it isn't.

Show me where they confirmed it was michele gonzales. With one L btw. Zendaya's michelle notably has 2.

Every single official statement was that shit is not "Mary Jane".

Until I see confirmation that her last name doesn't start with the J I think it's safe to assume it will. This is a movie that already turned flash into a little latin chode.

>Show me where they confirmed it was michele gonzales.
Show me where they confirmed it was Mary Jane.

>Every single official statement was that shit is not "Mary Jane".
Then why do you and other gullible anons try to insinuate that she is Mary Jane?

Me:
>Zendaya will be MJ in a different name
>Every single official statement was that shit is not "Mary Jane".

You:
>Show me where they confirmed it was Mary Jane.

You need to learn to read user.

The initials MJ + the Spider-Man franchise = Mary Jane.

They would not use those initials if they were not going to imply that it was Mary Jane, which she is not because they've said that they don't want to use previous love interest characters in their new movies.

You, and a lot of other anons, keep insisting she's a mulatto version of Mary Jane when there is absolutely no grounds for it, because it's purely a fan fabricated rumor. She's either Michele Gonzales (one L or two), or a completely original character that has absolutely nothing to do with any Spider-Man character that has previously existed.

>Screenshot this
Means exactly that. It's a theory I think is very strong and will play out. So I think you should screen shot it to have proof someone "called it".

It's not a serious command or anything.

I flat out disagree that a movie that makes Flash a mexipoo would not do a tongue in cheek nod of "She's not Mary Jane, but she issssss MJ xD". Especially from the company that brought us femmebusters and that whole "marketing"/disparaging fiasco.

>She's either Michele Gonzales (one L or two), or a completely original character that has absolutely nothing to do with any Spider-Man character that has previously existed.

Completely fabricated by you, a person that doesn't know how to spell Michele Gonzales' name.

>Completely fabricated by you

Why would I create a rumor that they've turned one of the most iconic Spidey characters into a minority?

I' not creating a rumor. The call sheet did that. I'm telling you to screenshot a theory.

Have you never encountered that? How new are you?

If any of that last bit is true, Peter won't be forgetting her last name. You know what it would actually be?
Peter will think her name is Michelle, but her name is actually Mary Jane. Simple as that.

>I' not creating a rumor.

I never accused you of creating it, just contributing to it.

>The call sheet did that
This one? I don't see it.

> I'm telling you to screenshot a theory.
And I'm telling you it's not a good theory because there's nothing to back it up.
>Have you never encountered that?
I have. I usually don't get triggered by it.
>How new are you?
Not nearly as much as I wish.

I call bullshit. I find it hard to believe they would waste Sinister Six buildup by offing Toomes. Furthermore, that "MJ" stuff is straight up bullshit

Funny it doesn't say Gonzales on there but you seem to have seen that somewhere.

>And I'm telling you it's not a good theory because there's nothing to back it up.

But there's nothing more substantive to back up the assertion that she's Michele Gonzales. I don't see how you're sitting here confidently stating something is true/untrue based on similar assumptions.

Just don't screenshot it lol. Or do and come back and say "look at this fucking sperg BTFOOO".

>I usually don't get triggered by it.
Then what's different this time?

>But there's nothing more substantive to back up the assertion that she's Michele Gonzales.

Other than the fact that there's a pre-existing minority character named Michele/elle)?

>Then what's different this time?

The whole 'Zendaya is black MJ' rumor and how people think it's 100% going to happen despite how it's been confirmed as complete fan-made bullshit for months gets on my nerves after a while.

I think we justify doing Mary Jane again, but that bitch isn't MJ. Not even Disney is dumb enough to do that

To your first point, we've addressed that neither of us have anything other than a hunch. I base it on them refusing to confirm her characters' name you base it on a character who spells her name differently than the one in the movie.

Number two seems odd that it would rustle your jimmies more than people claiming BvS would make 2 billion or that nobody was going to go see Fantastic 4 with a black human torch and adopted sue storm.

Why are you particularly incensed by the idea of people having a theory about a movie? What does it matter to you if they care? What does it matter to you if they even go see the movie?

I take it back to a previous point I made. "Screenshot it or don't." I sure as hell have screenshotted your garbage and can't wait to plaster it all over when it turns out I was right.

I'd honestly hate it if the Vulture's wings were Stark Tech. Fucking everything is Stark Tech, let someone who isn't Stark actually build something, fuck.

You are one gullible mongoloid. Do you even know where the rumor that Zendaya is playing MJ originated from? Answer: El Mayimbe from Latino Review and Heroic Hollywood. Who is a known liar and clickbait writing piece of shit. The guy was even bragging about how much traffic he generated from writing that.

There is literally nothing to support the rumor, other than word of mouth (which, again, originated from a known liar and a guy who has never once got a correct scoop on a Spider-Man movie).

So fuck off.

>seems odd that it would rustle your jimmies more than people claiming BvS would make 2 billion or that nobody was going to go see Fantastic 4 with a black human torch and adopted sue storm.
That would be because I don't care about DC's movies after the Nolan trilogy and I wasn't interested in the F4 reboot. But I am interested in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

>Why are you particularly incensed by the idea of people having a theory about a movie?
I'm not. I'm just annoyed that you're fueling the rumor of 'black Mary Jane'. I am not against the prospect of making theories about movies or any other things in general (it's a regular part of discussion for upcoming media), and I'm sorry that I somehow gave the impression that I was. I'm just tired of the 'black Mary Jane' rumor popping up in every MCU-Spidey thread I see, pure and simple.

Why continue to say the same things?

I've said there is no proof. I've said it's my theory she plays a character who's initials are MJ.

It's based off the fact that they refuse to confirm her name.

You have no proof I'm wrong.

So fuck off.

Another one in the screen shot folder.

>Parker decides he likes working solo and doing things his own way so he rejects the notion of ever becoming an Avenger

Kek
subtle sony/marvel commentary

>I'd honestly hate it if the Vulture's wings were Stark Tech.
It's not. From what I understand, most of the shit they have is actually scavenged Chitauri tech from the battle of New York.

>let someone who isn't Stark actually build something, fuck.

As far as we know, the Falcon's Wingpack is not a product of Stark Industries. And supposedly the Vulture's suit is the combination of Chitarui tech and the Falcon's confiscated Wingpack from Leipzig.

He turned them down initially, but everyone has their price

You can bet your ass Disney will pay him a fuckton just to get the Sinister Six going

You're going to feel awfully stupid when your theory turns out to be wrong.

thank you for reminding me of the inherent "risk" of saying "screenshot it".

According to leddit and an EW source there was a stark logo there on set but it seems to have been left out of actual movie material.

Seems they might have thought of going the Stark route but decided to just leave it ambiguous.

>Fucking everything is Stark Tech
The ant-man movie was mostly Stark Tech free.

Additionally, Shocker's gauntlets are built from retrofitted versions of Crossbone's power glove-things.