Unsounded

Quigley gets btfo once again

Minnow bringing the bantz.

I think this first line of hers cements Minnow as my second favorite character already.

Quigley is The Bitch of this series, isn't he?

Her exit's good too. "Seeya, losers, gonna go fuck these clouds now."

I didn't realize monsters could speak common

If Quigs wants to stop getting roasted he should stop making it so easy for everyone.

>If Quigs wants to stop getting roasted he should stop making it so easy for everyone.
He takes after his wife.

You would think Duane would be easier to mock, since he's so much more self-serious and dramatic, but it just doesn't land as well.

If the gods are dead then why do plats still die early?

checkmate Ssaelit

Duane doesn't take himself seriously, that's the difference. Quigley is a try-hard who has to be the coolest person in the room at all times. Duane knows he's a giant dork and is fine with it. He'll still spell your fuckin' head off.

It's not possible to roast Duane any worse than he roasts himself.

Either Chitz has a real-time nudity censor, or someone's not a Senet Beast.

>If Henry Ford is dead, why do cars still work?
Its not like Plat life span is something requiring divine maintenance.

Sette being a beast was debunked years ago when duane casted on her.

If anything she like Duane is some type of experiment possibly attempting to make a senet beast

Wasn't the legend that Yerta loves plats so much she drags their asses back to the khert early. If that is the case then she must be still doing it.

That's nothing all but Aldish propaganda anyway. The Dammakhert, and therefore Plats, weren't even created until 1000 years ago.

>Quigley getting fucking destroyed page after page
This is my favourite chapter

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
MATHIS QUIGLEY ON HOSPICE WATCH

Too soon, man.

Its 1 am and I've got exams to study for but my head is just an endless loop of I Wish Duane Was My Dad

The only proper response to that bantz is killing her before she hits the water.
Too bad Quigs is just an edgy puss.

>don't get the hype for minnow
>four words and she's instantly based
Okay. Feels good.

>responding to bantz with violence
Fucking americans

That would just prove how bad he lost. He'd be digging himself even deeper.

If I remember correctly, the Dammakhert was always there but the native Tains (the modern Gold caste) weren't physiologically scrambled by it. Then they got invaded hardcore, and the conquering horde found out pretty quick that their babies made a beautiful rainbow of unequal lifespans and had to rearrange their civilization quick-like into the Alderode we all know and love.

The "every caste is great (except Bronze and Gold, the fuckers)" state line is still propaganda bullshit though.

Senet beasts can't be cast on directly, and it's gotta be hard to get creative with ambient effects after A FUCKING FISH tears you a new one in perfect Continental.

Perfect Continental with a splash of Tainish. The watery tart is educated.

>vermin gives you the "at least I'll live longer than YOU" quip
>not casually murdering them
>not even leaving an extremely debilitating wound that will impact the rest of their admittedly longer life

If he thinks they're weak sub-human monsters (and wants to teach his son this), he should have no problem with it. If not, then he's just putting on airs and letting his mouth write cheques that he can't cash.

Which is exactly what Quigs is constantly doing.

>responding to bantz with violence
Seriously, what the fuck do they teach americans.

He's a wright and she's made of first materials. all he can really do is swat her with Uaid or throw a rock at her.

>If not, then he's just putting on airs
That's exactly what he's doing you edgy faggot.

this is some pretty brutal reading comprehension

Quit saying dumb shit and we'll all be fine.

Minnow is the Australian of Unsounded, hope she brings more banter

Who let Murkoph out of the khert again?

Will Quigley recover his dignity in time to redeem himself before he dies of old age?

Just because it's a fantasy setting doesn't mean all the legends are true.

>Dammakhert was always there
Nope. Ssaelism and the Dahmakerht appeared around the same time and Ssael himself was a gold. Whatever kerht fuckery is going down is man made.

fukin rekt, will he ever recover?

>chimping out after being roasted
It may not look like it, but quigs has a little of something resembling dignity

Is he casting an umbrella spell?

I wonder what she is thinking in the second panel? I'm too ____ for this shit.

Why did he let her go?

Kasslyne is basically fantasy north america

POOR LITTLE PLAT BOY

This is hilarious

I thought the Tains got 'cided?

>I thought the Tains got 'cided?
Only culturally.

>I thought the Tains got 'cided?
Nope both Shartes and Aldish golds are descendant of the tains.
Both Sette and Duane are of tainish ancestry.

>Sette
>being of any ancestry
Oh geez he doesn't know

Neither do you

>dat ass

>Why did he let her go?
The storm guys helped her escape

Minnow's ass is unfair to mortals, it was literally hand sculpted by the gods.

The nappy comment is a bit weird, wouldn't they use cloth nappies? Or do they have disposable ones?

>"Practice skepticism."
>"Yes, sir."

Heh.

savage

They have a long journey ahead of them and many chance encounters of people telling Quigs that he's a bitch are certainly still in store.

terrible drawing

Not really

Given that souls reincarnate across time, I imagine when Quigley die he will be reincarnated as Quigley again, such stuck being an eternal bitch

everyone wants to call Duane, daddy.

Sharp teeth.

>Duane sticking up for the Senet Beasts
I thought that the Ssaelit wanted to exterminate them like they did with the Twin Gods

Quigley better get some cold aspect for that top tier burn

Pretty sure Ssaelit were content to let them live.
Just not worship them as higher than humans.

No. They believe Senet Beasts have the right to salvation same as humans. Two-toes as well.

Alderode doesn't discriminate against the 2toes?

Of course they do. They discriminate against everybody. It's just that Ssaelit don't regard them as different from humans soulwise. But of course most of Alderode is Grefendur anyway.

>But of course most of Alderode is Grefendur anyway.
How do we fix this?

That's like asking why Christians discriminate against other Christians despite their holy texts. There's the Word and then there's the world. And there's always a good excuse to continue doing something despite basing your worldview upon something that rejects it.

> How do we fix this?

I didn't mean the ability to bite through a nappy. But rather who would just throw a reuseable nappy over the side of the ship? Especially because being on a ship would mean it would probably be harder to get more.

As a father, trust me, some shits are too toxic to handle. Sacrifice the diaper to the sea.

Silly Dwayne, remember what happens if you hit politicians.

Might be a dumb question, but it's been ages since I read this part. Was bodie involved in this?

No one knows.

How does Quigley live with himself when he's getting burned and son cucked nonstop?

Up to now Matty is all he has to live for, that's why he gets so salty anytime he gets close to duane. He reacted less to that guy pushing up on Viv. If he does get son cucked he would kill himself immediately, he might even be more likely to put himself in deathly situations if he thinks Duane to keep Matty safe when he dies.

As Minnow pointed out he doesn't have to live with it much longer.

How long does quig have left? Five/six years?

Well, I mean, Matty is what? Seven or eight maybe?

So unless Quigs had him very young, then yeah. Dude's gotta be 25, maybe older. Five more years might be too generous, even.

Duane the Undying Da, prayed to all over Kasslyne by orphans and children with bad parents. He'll take you allover the world on an adventure, but can you stand his university level lectures, and his fancy elocution?

Bad children go with Starfish. Can we get a Carl edit of Starfish by the way?

>So unless Quigs had him very young
Pretty sure plats are encouraged to have kids young, for this exact reason. We're told way back during a Good Night For Crazy that Quigs has a good 5 years left in him. So that's probably 22-25 years old or so, if not a bit younger.

Ashley, will you bless us with a Carl Starfish picture?

>I thought that the Ssaelit wanted to exterminate them like they did with the Twin Gods
No, why would they? Senet beasts are just other victims of the god's cruelty and neglect.

I recall Ashley saying that if two toes lived in Alderode (they don't like the cold) they would be given rights they would not have in Cresce but would probably not be seen as equal by the general population.

>They discriminate against everybody.
Excepts ssaelits and twins, and the dead

>short dark hair
>blue eyes
>curvy
>bantz

How did Ashley know about my fetish?

ALDERODE IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS!

fish sex when?

I can't believe Duane is lying about banging tittybird, he knows what he did. And Matty is too pure to think less of him anyways

Probably because the more he explains it the worse he gets.

>Of course I didn't have sex with a bird Matty, it was a bird pretending to be my dead wife!

He doesn't have to justify being raped

you cant be raped by a bird

This one has knives in it's nipples, is the size of a truck, and can make you come by touching you.

You bet it can rape you

How much algebra do you have to learn to work Pymary?

since when is she dead

Haha. Fuck. I wouldn't be mad if that comic turned into simple one-page long Quigley bullying.

You'd probably make do with a fair bit of Analysis, but beyond a certain point those blur together a little bit, and you need some base algebra for analysis anyway.

I would assume about the same as you would need for computer programing. You just substitute one programing language for another