I hate this decade

I hate this decade.

Um sexist????? lol

In 10 to 15 years time the manginas will be ousted from media entertainment and more anti-gynocentrism based guys will take up their jobs. So expect more "red pill" cartoons next decade. The Gurl Powah is going down.

Look at you.
You've seen worse.
This isn't about your pathetic life.
It's about that girl you hate!

What, you're tired of LotR references, too?

What the fuck does this have to do with girl power
it's just a silly scene that doesnt belong in the cartoon for fucks sake

Dry your manchild tears, you'll get over it, champ.

Or you won't.

Heres your reply

I'd rather have the established strong independent womyn character continue to be strong and independent.

I'm already pissed that Jack & Ashi are going to bang in the end. At least they aren't turning her into dead weight.

>silly scenes do not belong in Samurai Jack
Confirmed for being a faggot who never watched the original series but maintains a paradoxical positive opinion about it just to shit on modern cartoons.

Well I mean, this isn't anymore than than Jack has done

>OP makes no mention of gender as a complaint
>Faggots call him sexist

>I hate women

>it's another "morons don't know what it means when someone is strong enough to leap dozens of meters in the air, toss 1-ton mechas like baseballs, and shatter stone pillars with their bare hands" episode

fighting tards by being a tard.

I dont like it just because it invalidates all the difficulty of the challenges theyve been through so far.

>Cant chase down single guy with 7 warriors trained to kill him.

>Easily push 80,000 men over a cliff.

I enjoyed it because it completely subverted my expectations and the animation was good. It was over the top in the best way.

It's like SJ staff watched the Hobbit trilogy and thought
>Yeah, we could do that

>single guy

Literally the most dangerous man on the planet who routinely demolishes entire armies as a warm-up.

The cycle theory is a meme. Entire societies can collapse and never recover.

Remember this.

OP here.
It's true, I hate women.

>subverted my expectations
How the fuck was your expectations anything other than her mowing down the entire army?

This was too over-the-top for a serious scene and is completely out of place

Jack is the best. She's made to take down the best. That's really all we need to know, but yeah, this cartoon can get pretty fucking stupid. the talking dogs were fun.

Not an argument

>Training against people who can't take down Jack makes you able to take down Jack
Nani?

OP is just a bitter virgin that hates women

Except THOSE ones, the ones made of wicker, darkness and something else.

Did the Hobbit trilogy crew watch LOK, or vice versa? That's the question now.

How will you guys react when Ashi kills Aku using the sword while Jack watches?

>silly scene that doesn't belong in the cartoon
>no silly scenes in Samurai Jack ever

Just admit you didn't even watch the older seasons, you retard

The cycles theory is sort of a meme. Societies go through cycles and then they die permanently.

They never did.

But you never know which will happen in advance.

I'll be just as angry as I will be when Ashi and Jack have pretentious implied-sex.

Until the Trump presidency ends, leftists are going to be too assblasted to not jump at every shadow. Same reason why "" derails have so completely replaced "SJW!" derails.

He said THIS specific silly scene didn't belong. Learn to read, faggots.

LoK is actually shit though. You just aren't getting your headcanons with Samurai Jack. All he really has to do is kill Aku. I don't give a fuck how he does it. If it happens, I'll be satisfied.

Just admit you can't recognize bad writing