Oh would you look it that, it's Those Guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNCpyUnLQRM
gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's amazing what a few millentia of cyborg magic training can do for a guy

F

youtube.com/watch?v=eNCpyUnLQRM

Two updates remain. After all this time, is Pasqualo any closer to finding his Harmony?

This is one of the most satisfying things to read in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

Just finished reading this update before coming here.

Reading it felt good. That rhino was a dick.

Still wondering how this is gonna wrap up in just two more updates.

> he just stood there for 3000 years

This was so satisfying.
I hope Pasqualo, Hand Ali, and his hot glued Sailor Moon doll find happiness.

Glorious vengeance. At least this doesn't hurt.

The better question this, who is the mad man that's going to do the storytime the day before the final update?

Can there even be happiness this far out?

>Started off reading, thought the art style was cringe shit.
>Then the cyborg fucked up the dude and played a pretty good meta joke.

Pray tell anons what is this new comic?

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love

have fun, friend

Beautiful

Is that glowing power hand thing an entirely new trick?

Alright so Pasqualo is pretty much the beginning of everything and he hears his own prayer from the past and sends his past self Aurora and basically it's just one long cycle right?

I was gonna question how this was possible given how obscenely tough those rhinos were the first time we saw them, just shrugging off an enraged aurora's magic and all that

but then I saw
and I guess it make sense if pasqualo is basically just a casual planet-buster now

good for him

Vengeance is truly a dish best served lukewarm but just SLIGHTLY piping hot on the edges. Fucking love it.

The same mad man who storytimed this all those other times, nigga.
Me.

>"End of the Universe" was referring to time, not distance
>Pasqualo survives the heat death of the universe
>10^1000 years later, he hears a faint prayer laced with DBZ references
oh fuck user

I just need Gob to give me a little heads up.

You're all missing the best joke in the whole update!

They literally only hunt down turtles and turtle-"related" things. If turtlenecks didn't exist Earth would still be around.

>new comic
It's about to end very soon. But you've got just enough time to catch up with it, 470 pages aren't that much.

godspeed, my friend of african descent. i will sure to be there to celebrate gobs wild ride.

that was beautiful

Josef here, just follow his twitter, I'll make sure he posts something when we're almost completely done.

Be prepared for a wait though, the last comic is the longest one by far so its gonna take time for him and Grail to finish it.

Luckily as writer my job is basically done so I can spend all day playing overwatch and laughing at his carpal tunnel.

debris from exploding the planet would surely damage his life support/break the glass/whatever enough to kill him in time anyway though.

Oh! and working on our next series. Yeah, haha, I'm totally working on that.

I have no doubt that Gob can pull off a satisfying ending, but god the next 2 comics are going to have to be long as fuck for it to happen

Oh shit, Josef.
Do you post here often?

ohhhhhhh
So Katie's dad and co. doomed them all!
I wonder how they got the tech to deal with Aurora

mostly I just post fake fan-theories about how aurora is actually a 9th dimensional space-dragon

sounds legit.

Thanks Josef.
That way, the story time will be extra sweet.
Also, I know we dont say it a lot, because you're just a filthy writer, but thanks for helping make my favorite webcomic.

its gonna be a "katie's conspiracy theories" level shock when you read the final comic and find out I'm not joking

I went to great length to develop the ancient tongue of the spacedrake and I used it to full effect in the twenty-page-long song that gave birth to the universe

really gob's biggest challenge is going to be drawing the wyrm orgy

There are way more than 470 pages

I binged it last week over the course of two mostly-sleepless nights

so it's not impenetrable but... still a bit of an investment

>MY WHOLE BODY'S COMING OUT OF THERE!!

Well that's the most fucked up thing I've read in a while.

And I read a LOT of hentai.

Aurora moved all Turtlenecks, turtles and everything turtle related off-Earth, so I'm not sure how they came to arrive there anyway

Sometimes, it's just not fair.

>FUCKING 64 KBPS

Too bad these aren't the Earth Turtles.

they were already on earth by the time aurora did that. thats why she moved them. then they blew up the earth because there were no more turtle things left to destroy.

??? what?

It's been 3.000 years, they evolved

>only 3,000 years
Wew lad he has billions of more years to go if he isn't going FTL.
He isn't even out of our galaxy yet.

>> then they blew up the earth because there were no more turtle things left to destroy.

though they dropped out of view and waited quite a while before I doing so, which I was never sure why

unless I missed an explanation somewhere

they waited like, a day. the conversation between pasqualo/the TAC and the space rhinos was the day before his birthday party and they destroyed the word in the middle of said party.

well the milky way's about 150,000 LY in diameter and he's already made to the other side of it, so.

also lol@ 64kbps. i'm pretty sure i actually got that exact mp3 off limewire back in dialup days. it was incorrectly labelled as something by cypress hill.

3 thousand years isn't long enough for something like that to happen without someone doing some Uplift-style tampering.

The turtles were hyped about having their own planet

Maybe turtles could talk all along.

bamp

what the fuck happenned to aurora tho?

She ded.

SUCK IT SPACE RHINOS

Wouldn't even be the weirdest thing in the comic, to be fair.

you can't survive the heat death of the universe, because if you're still alive or even intact then the universe hasn't hit heat death yet by definition/autosmao

>if he isn't going FTL.
I'm pretty sure he is

But that's impossible, user. Zombies, space rhinos and hell I can accept but going faster than light? That's just silly.

You can't underestimate Dad's technology. Even as the very neutrons that make up Pasqualo's being begin to decay, they'll just keep repairing themselves.

>hasn't been on the It Hurts train this whole time
We're pulling into the final destination soon, but you can catch up if you start now. Do strips 1-100 at the very least, then decide if you want to continue.
You will

>incorrectly labelled mp3s off p2p services
Where did the years go, user?

and so long as that happens, we havn't hit heat death yet.

so log as any two particles are close enough, anywhere in the universe, to interact with each other in any way shape or form, we haven't hit heat death yet.

Deepest. Lore.

VERY VERY EXCITE

Have a rare Katie wallpaper to celebrate.

Fuck it, have a rare Pasqualo and Allison too.

>2 comics left

>Pasqualo's mom never got to fulfill her wish of punching God in the face

it was truly Pasqualo's quest to punch god in the face, his mother's wish lives on

>Turtle People
>Rhino People

Alright, where are the Boar people and the disembodied brain people?

I think it's interesting that he treats the one that swatted Aurora with the relative mercy of a painful death by shitting.

Seems to me that whoever that cyborg asshole is, he lost whatever part of him that mattered.

Hahaha

>Worriedlaughter.jpg

>worried
>not excited

Shit of the North Star

Oh holy shit gob fuck you for making love this

So is that thursday?

There aren't triweekly updates anymore since they're all huge.
The next update will probably be in a couple weeks, and the final comic will probably take even longer.

Could be worse, Gob could be Kazerad

>That ol' bullet gag never gets old!

I like callbacks.

That reminds me that we didn't get to see that creepy principal that Pas killed.

He was so anticlimactic in the comic. He wasn't a physical threat to Pasqualo and he didn't really challenge his beliefs either. I was hoping he'd have more relevance in Hell.

meant to reply to

Maybe he never touched his wiener and he and Obtusangelo meet up every Friday to exchange dialogue without breaking their visages of creepy happiness and dry cynicism, respectively?

I'd say that qualifies as one of the most brutal deaths ever illustrated in a webcomic.

Yeah, I would have liked to see a principal's revenge arc before diving into all the heaven stuff.

I know it would mean that we might only now be getting to Poop's death, but it would be worth it.

I read through this whole webcomic and I don't get it. Not trolling, just trying to understand. What do you guys enjoy about this? It seems to just be edgy and lolrandum. Is there something deeper to it than the anime and penis jokes that I'm not seeing?

I just really hope that we get some significant appearances by the main cast in the last two strips. Something more than just a final group shot or something.

Casual reader here, the true fans are just very dedicated. I started following for the plot and because I've never seen a content creator have so much unrestrained fun with their stuff. Only 2 more updates to go so might as well see what Gob will pull off

Which page was it where he steals all the bullets outta someone's gun and taunts the fuck outta em for it?

11 posts above yours.

thought OP's thumbnail was TMNT related before reading

That one panel with him talking to the head is drawn really cool.

It's hard to put into words, but a lot of it has to do with being willing to set up and break a status quo as well as sudden sucker punches to inflict feel damage.

The moments when things get real and you see a character's insecurities are often abrupt to catch you off guard but they don't feel out of place either.

For the most part, the art is shit, the dialogue and characters are immature and dumb, the plots are nonsensical and contrived, but it's all made with love, it's not pretentious at all, and it's just fun. It's one of my favorite webcomics despite being among the technically worst ever made, but that's really just part of the charm.