What's going to happen to the Disney shills when The last QUEEN SLAAY fails to make the one billion mark

What's going to happen to the Disney shills when The last QUEEN SLAAY fails to make the one billion mark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will make billions, you manchild.

>waaaah strong female leads scare meeee

Screen capped.

When adjusted for inflation...
>A New Hope made 1.25bil
>Empire Strikes Back only made 704mil
I bet Return of the Jedi only makes like 200mil.

How long before reddit tries to mobilize people to watch the movie 6 times so they can defeat the alt right? Because clearly the low sales are due to the alt right boycotting the movie!

I noticed they stopped blaming it on the alt-right for now. The evidence is real, people are pissed and they retroactively made it worse by Implying the fans are racist.

>now
The articles were written just today.

reddit doesn't like it either
no one above the age of 12 and without some leftwing agenda does

>I noticed they stopped blaming it on the alt-right for now
Which is dumb considering there are hundreds of archived threads and discord screencaps of reactionaries banding together to bot fake reviews.

The I guess Disney just created #StarGate.

Box office is almost irrelevant once you factor in merchandise, home video sales, licensing deals and theme park rides.

>Hundreds
You are just being a left wing reactionary

So can we assume that 1,5 billions is impossible at this rate?

Alien and Aliens are widely loved, you faggot.

People don't want nuWars toys.

...no there aren't.

There are multiple third-party Sup Forums archives and they all showed the screencaps that have been floating around were blatant false flags planted in completely unrelated threads, not in response to anyone nor did they garner any replies or support.

>left wing reactionary
please don't use terms you don't understand, you're embarrassing yourself

screenshot one

All the reviews I’ve seenappear to be written by humans. None of them seemed artificial.

>reddit doesn't like it either
Reddit loves it. Take a look at /r/starwars, it's constant apologism.

Toy sales are shit too, no kid wants to play with a Rey or Finn action figure (surprise).

Another victory for the good guys, /reddit/tards on suicide watch

>hundreds of archived threads and discord screencaps
Where?

The new Star Wars was so much fucking better than 7...

You guys need the same exact story spoon fed to you

Insufferable, miserable people

Well done. Post of the week!

>People don't want nuWars toys

Okay, I guess the damage to the brand is no biggie then. Thanks for clearing that up; let's move on, guys, there's nothing to see here.
Faggot.

How are things at work mice? Is Rian's trilogy canned yet?

>reddit doesn't like it
so they agree with nazis? oy vey!

enjoy your alien titty milk

Imagine waking up each day being as wrong as this guy

>Is Rian's trilogy canned yet?
That's pretty much a given at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

>3:20-3:40
>Kennedys damage control is the worst I've ever seen

>people are actually angry about this scene
lol?

That sounds like reactionary rhetoric to me. How long before you start attacking your political opponents? oops looks like thats already happening.

I can't wait to watch them cry when Kennedy steps down for ''health reasons''

>That's pretty much a given at this point.
Yeah, don't hold your breath.

Post the screencaps and archived threads you fucking retard

yeah I'm sure the space nigger is flying off the shelves

Damn, Mark's like "You fucking bitch."

>implying that people aren't still buying Darth Vader toasters and R2-D2 trash cans

The brand is in no real danger. You'd be a fool to believe otherwise. If it can survive the Holiday Special and the prequels, it's practically bulletproof at this point.

It's like that IRL. People don't mind a glass of milk, but they don't necessarily enjoy seeing where it comes from.

>Nuwars
>selling something

>Implying the alt-right Sup Forums hackers aren't responsible for the dwindling box office gross

God dammit, now we're never going to get admiral Ackbar standalone trilogy. Thanks a lot racists.

Why does this drawing exist?

>Last Jedi attacked by alt-right, NRA, Ted Cruz

>Health reasons
lmao

>If it can survive the prequels, it's practically bulletproof at this point.
100% this

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

KEK

Nah there's a half-life on it. It'll always be profitable to some degree but fatigue has and will set in more and more. Star Wars will be made for India before too long. The white man is sick of it.

No Ted Cruz nooooooooooooooooooooo

Obi-Wan was a cool old dude. Yoda was only pretending to be retarded. But they made Luke a weirdo geezer. What a bunch of assholes.

Luuuuuuuuuuke, where are the milkies?

NIGGA!
That's what this has to be know as henceforth. Though soywars is also good. I'm torn now.

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Racist here.
Stop watching kids films, those movies are for little kids to feel badass.

because autism will try to combine anything that exists into an abomination

>RT admitted there was no organized raid to tank TLJ's score
>IT MUST BE THE ALT-RIGHT, I JUST KNOW IT

Um no sweetie, I worked my butt off trying to write up as many positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes through multiple Facebook accounts. It's the only reason why the score for The Last Jedi is still +50% instead of the 30-40% that it probably should be. Seriously though, you can try this gig at $5 per review because Disney is just that generous.