Was Lois a good mom?

Was Lois a good mom?

Judging by the flashback episode she was a very loving and caring but her sons were total shitheads who always misbehaved so she had to take the role as the authority figure since Hal couldn't

No, because she let all the kids be molested by the show's producers.

>You're going to be president so part time wage cucks who pop out kid after kid like me can stop getting the shit end of the stick

No. She was smart but poor. How could you have five kids and be content working as a cashier? That is nigger tier planning.

Also they gave up on the oldest and sent him to prison camp, then barely cared about the rest. She did the absolute minimum, which is threaten massive discipline to keep them from committing crimes. She did not nurture or teach or love her children.

>Lois will never hold you down and ride your dick raw while scolding you about the day's events

No.

Yes. It's not her fault she kept getting pregnant. For all we know Hal had an impregnation fetish and fucked with condoms or her birth control the same way he turned into a feeder.

Some of you act like you are just the most successful human beings ever. You do realize you are on Sup Forums right?

Did you even watch the episode where her shithead kids forget about her birthday and she leaves them for a bit.
They begged her to come back because they couldn't function or survive without her guidance and discipline.

She has a bunch of undisciplined narcissistic monsters as children. You'd have to be a drill sergeant on steroids to get those kids in line. So she did well considering.

heh

This is actually something I've been ranting about lately as I run the deli(not the meat kind, the foreign/fancy kind) section of a wholesale grocer and i've notice people in positions like her shoot herself in the foot by:
1) being unreliable to be present a certain day cause 1/5 of her hellspawn will fuck up and require her to leave
2) Can't give her any overtime or extra shifts because she has to plan everything around her cunt kids
3) she will have random 'moments' with coworkers where she takes a certain statement and take it waaaaaaay to personal causing an entire thing that eats my precious time

fuck these baby factory whores.

I have a staff of 8/8 guys for a reason. and I never got 1 complaint from HR about because I run my shit like a fucking boss.

There is actually an episode of the show Wilfred where the actress shows up as a guest character and fucks Elijah Wood pretty much like this.

staters?

European chain

>good mom
Well.... she and Hal clearly had more kids then they could support.
Their children being shitheads has a lot to do with the way they were raised...
Just imagine how great Malcolm's life would be if he had supportive parents.

So? The dad should be the one providing a family.

The dad should work 40 hours a week, the mom only has to work like 20 hours. It is scientifically proven men can handle more hours.

That's what happens usually. My original comment was aimed at somebody who said she was smart but poor. If she didn't have a litter of kids and she'd focus that kind of discipline into a job she'd get into a nice chill management position after a year or 5.

She ate a fly so Dewey would see that it wouldn't kill you... So I say yeah.

considering she was raised full Ruskie she was an angel

HOLY CRAP IM IN MALCOLM AND THE MIDDLE!

>Croatian
So much worse than Ruskie