Spider-Man 3 - New Cut Of Film To Be Released In Japan

amazon.co.jp/dp/B071CZGVV1?_encoding=UTF8&isInIframe=0&n=561958&ref_=dp_proddesc_0&s=dvd&showDetailProductDesc=1#product-description_feature_div

It's referenced all through the Japanese amazon page.

Looks like they're calling it "Spider-Man 3.1" 『スパイダーマンTM3.1』

Via Google Translate:

Let's prepare for the new work "Spider-Man: Homecoming" with the bonus footage of three main works and a total of about 15 hours (including "Spider-Man TM TM 3.1")!

You mean there's some more dumbass shit we never saw in Spider-Man 3 movie?

Yeah, they had to cut the parts with Mysterio in it because the movie ran too long.

>You mean there's some more dumbass shit we never saw in Spider-Man 3 movie?

Supposedly theirs between 15-20 minutes of cut content. Only something like 4 minutes of it was actually released.

Pretty sure they had a mirror scene where Peter looks into a mirror and sees a weird Venom.

>Flint's daughter making a big fancy sandcastle
pottery so good I would actually watch the movie again to see that

Will we finally see the complete version of SM3?

Whole movie should have been Flint's redemption story.
Then Eddie Brock turns Venom in the aftercredits.

Fuck Flint, movie should've been venom arc with Dr. Connors turning into the Lizard at the end

I feel...the most bizarre hype.

I doubt it'll make the film better, but I REALLY want to see what was missing, especially if it includes "Harry hallucinating the butler's exposition" scene.

That's pretty weird to be hearing about this 10 years later.

Usually takes about that long to gather all the footage back and get their head around what needs to be redone and how it should be laid out.

>New Spiderman 3.1
>Movie is suddenly spectacular
Thoughts?

I've never actually rewatched Spider-Man 3 since seeing it in theatres, I reckon it's probably not as bad as I remember - one example is that the 'cool Peter Parker' montage bit went over my head as a kid, and that it's actually what a nerd like Peter would think would look cool, which is why it's lame.

did they remove the Parker dance scene?
Did Peter get together with that chick with the cookies?
Did Foreman actually do anything as a villain instead of just turning up the last 5 minutes of the movie?

>Removing the dance scene
>Not spectacular

the original spider-man trilogy was many things. Spectacular is not one of them.

Now if you were to make a animated trilogy with the Spectacular Spider-man.. That would have been a completely different story.

>Spectacular is not one of them.

You're right. Amazing is more appropiate.

"so-so" more comes to mind.
I want a spidey that actually crack jokes now an then instead of 3 jokes through 3 entire movies.

That's not it at all

Was there much of a difference in quality between Spider-Man 2 and 2.1?