Are we gonna get an old CGI Leia in IX?

Are we gonna get an old CGI Leia in IX?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1612360/star-wars-responds-to-leia-cgi-rumors-with-an-official-statement
discord.gg/pEzna68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possibly a hologram telling Rey that she's out on the other side of the galaxy drumming up support for the Resistance or something, but I doubt anything more than that.

Would really suck if they went with that. Leia barely did anything in VIII and they're gonna make her repeat that in IX, it's just gonna be pointless. At least kill her off and give her character and Carrie Fisher a proper ending.

I wouldn't mind honestly. I want her story to have a satisfying ending.

How the fuck did this make it to a final product ?!

They don't need to. They can just cut to shots of her from TLJ and CGI the background.

>force can time travel now
lol didnt think it could be even more broken then it already is

I think it was part of the reshoot so they were really pressed for time.

>burn accident
>facial surgery
>she is black now
Easy.

>Han and Luke didn’t get satisfying endings
>expecting Leia to
Best you can hope for is for her not to die stupidly, because she’s a woman.

Nah, Carrie Fisher aged so bad the Bruce Jenner can stand in.

I feel like they could've just blended the characters of Leia and Holdo and had Leia hyper-speed the cruiser. I wasn't a huge fan of the concept of the hyper-speed charge but there's no doubt it looked cool.
Would've given Leia a cool end and we wouldn't have had to deal with Holdo.

Instead they had to go with SuperLeia.

No. Starkiller base 2 is going to blow up whatever planet she's on

Leia's going to fly in and fight Reylo Ky and snap their neck.

It feels like she was the one of the original trio that they intended to have survive the new trilogy and continue on after the galaxy finds peace.

Damn shame, they really bet on the wrong horse there.
Now everyone is gonna be dead and nobody had a happy ending.

Let's get a Cg Luke and Han too thx

She was supposed to be in IX, and her family gave Disney permission to use footage of her in it, but supposedly Disney has chosen to not have her in IX at all.

Hearing that Nick Nolte voice and skin like the crypt keeper was just sad in episode VIII. Best anti drug and anti slut psa of all time.

I can't help but wonder what she'd have looked like without drugs in her life.

Preincess Leia died on the way back to her home planet

And only fifteen minutes before arrival.

Snoke was found in her system.

No.

>We don't normally respond to fan or press speculation, but there is a rumor circulating that we would like to address. We want to assure our fans that Lucasfilm has no plans to digitally recreate Carrie Fisher's performance as Princess or General Leia Organa. Carrie Fisher was, is, and always will be a part of the Lucasfilm family. She was our princess, our general, and more importantly, our friend. We are still hurting from her loss. We cherish her memory and legacy as Princess Leia, and will always strive to honor everything she gave to Star Wars.

cinemablend.com/news/1612360/star-wars-responds-to-leia-cgi-rumors-with-an-official-statement

Oh God they're going to kill her off in some shitty one-shot comic book story, aren't they?

So where's she going to be in IX? Don't tell me they'll kill her off screen or something.

discord.gg/pEzna68

My theory is that IX will begin with Leia's funeral.

>My theory is that IX will begin with Leia's funeral.

That would be a good idea. All you see of her is a close-up of her lying in state and Rey clutching her hand. Then the First Order attacks the funeral party, and the story begins.

Are they implying Peter wasn't 'part of the Lucasfilm family' and they don't cherish his memory?

Only if Rey dies during the attack and nothing about her will be explained.