Yeah...okay..

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

friends is a retarded series with retarded characters to amuse retarded people, go fuck yourself.

>Chandler
>Perma beta cuck

>Ross
>Gets cucked atleast 5 times

Imagine basing what you watch on whether or not the actors are jewish

see this

>Le dropped

Paul Rudd is excused from all criticism, fuck you. I'd put all my money on Paul Rudd being the only fucking normal person in Hollywood

t.soyboy

everything is Jewish propaganda

It amazes me, the lengths these people go to to prevent themselves from enjoying anything

Are there even non jewish actors? Why would the studio jews even let other actors work?

you should use this website to decide www.EthniCelebs.com

what a retarded article, in 99% of the world boys playing with barbies is still seen as retarded.

ross liked dinosaurs
that's the most beta thing ever

fuck u dinos a cool

Friends is sitcom kino, season 1-3 are fantastic.

The Village was for fags then and it's for fags now. Nowhere else would guys like Chandler and Ross be able to get poon.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot wheel.

Does Ross know how fucking SEXIST barbie is!
what a shit lord for letting his son have that!

wow both parents were jews? He didn't really look jewish at all in Antman

*tries to fuck his hot cousin*

false

this is the real one:
>TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot shill for Disney.

For me it's Joey, the best friend.
Thanks only watch the show because it makes me feel like I actually have friends.

ross is /ourguy/

Me too. It makes me sad if I think about it too much, though, as I'm now basically older than them in the show but without any of the fun, drama, memories, or life experiences.

They aren't though, they are pretty fucking lame.

How much of a beta are you if you think these two dweebs are "chads"

>I'm now basically older than them in the show but without any of the fun, drama, memories, or life experiences.
I didn't need these feels, fuck it I'm moving out of my parents before I kill myself or them

I'll be there for you, user

top fucking lel

Thanks user, I'll be there for you too

Get a room faggots

Pls be my Chandler

Paul Rudd doesn't even show up until the series is in the decline you twat. Also phoebe is literally garbage tier so who cares.

Ross and Monica are also explicitly Jewish in the show too so it's not like you can say they have a hidden agenda
Also,everyone in this show is pretty fucked up sexually
> Joey Weinstein tries to fuck anything with a pulse, including making passes at an extremely drunk Rachel and an extremely pregnant Rachel. He also fucks all of the extras on his soap opera and pretends to be Drake Ramoire to fuck a fan
> Joey was also sexually assaulted by his tailor multiple times
> Chandler is cucked by Joey a few different times. Also has seen his parents participating in orgies and other bizarre sexual deviancies. Also fucks BOTH of his best friends' sisters behind their backs
> Ross literally tries to fuck his cousin, fucks his students, and "cheats" on Rachel
> Rachel fucks her boss and any other man that gives her attention. Basically a big slut in high school. Fucked Monica's crush behind her back
> Monica fucks her dads friend and his son
> Phoebe is a confirmed freak in bed. Let's Chandler grab her tits

Yeah some "Friends" they all were

Jesus you sound like a virgin

No they weren't, they are cosplaying as Crockett and tubbs in your pic.

user..

this

Friends is my go to white noise that I put on when I fuck, but nice projecting faggot

They were IRL chads playing the roles of virgins.

>i-i put friends on w-when i fuck, t-take that u faggot i fuck girls every day!!
holy shit you're pathetic

> his life is so sad he can't have a discussion about anything without it turning into "y-y-you're a virgin"

Keep projecting faggot. We aren't all neckbeard losers

I always thought they were Chads though

Monica > Rachel > Phoebe

Is straight Frasier on after gay friends?

>Keep projecting faggot. We aren't all neckbeard losers

The irony

This is fact

Joey was the only chad.

>"cheats" on Rachel

Ross really was the best friend

This, based Ross did nothing wrong

>Matthew Perry used to bully the president of Canada, Justin Trudeau in school

is this a jojo reference

And now he's a recovering? drug addict

based DROPPED Poster.

Based based poster

Monica didn't fuck Richard's son, she barely kissed him and cut off.

how can one man be so based

paul rudd doesnt look very jewish to me

As villains, comic relief and fall guya foe le stronk woman. What else is the goy good for

about to listen to the fresh cum while I shave my pubes in the shower, srs

If there's a series for soyboys it's Friends, man.

Based BASED gif

Sure soyboy whatever helps you sleep at night

>look Ross is doing his "pretending to watch TV" bit

THEY WERE ON A BREAK!