Why do you cucks like this narracistic cunt so much?

Why do you cucks like this narracistic cunt so much?

I don't even care if it's Kate Upton, if a woman said this to me I'm slamming the door in her face.

>I don't even care if it's Kate Upton, if a woman said this to me I'm slamming the door in her face.
It was cool in the 60s.

it was a joke because she knew he was expecting some ugly girl

It's called character development,yeah Mary Jane was an egotistical part girl but after Gwen's death and all the near life and death situations she got in,she dropped the ego

This feels like those shitty Sup Forums threads with no point

>can't even spell narcissistic
Go back to school Jimmy.

Man, next issue blip after reveal makes it look like MJ is the Rhino.

Well it's a good thing you don't ever have to worry about a woman saying anything resembling that to you.

oh look it's the user who said this line made MJ look like a "marcisist". He googled the actual word and created another thread! who would have thought?

It also show's how little you know about the character if you think that's a bad thing.

>has been the boring love interest in all but one(JMS) run since the 70s
>waifufags still can't let go
I blame nostalgia.

I laughed at this harder than I should have

Is OP the same user who thinks friends can't have banter without stabbing each other?

Pff, everyone knows Rhino's secret identity is Wilson Fisk.

More like sidekicks, mother. :^)

>friends can't have banter without stabbing each other?
What could be the possible reasoning behind this conclusion?

Fuck off Slott.

They can share.

I'm OP. That's not me.

You should get together and actually read Spider-Man with that user then.

Thats why nothing like this will ever happen to you. Youre an angry shut in. Enjoy being alone forever.

Fuck off roastie

You can just admit you don't read comics, user. You'll get more respect if you do.

This, nobody cares if you haven't read EVERY comic. Just don't act like you have.

OP has never talked to a fucking girl before.

ok well played, I wasn't ready for that

Don't be so upset, OP

why does he need to read every comic as long as he's a read a good amount of stuff with MJ in it and he doesn't like the way she is consistently characterized why can't he not like her as a character?

>tfw shes in the cockpit

Why? She's confident. I find that attractive.

Nice try, OP.

Because better to be a shut-in with some knowledge than a shut-in with no knowledge

That's a get

>Because better to be a shut-in with some knowledge than a shut-in with no knowledge

did you miss the pars where i said
>as long as he's a read a good amount of stuff with MJ in it

You're defending someone who doesn't appear to have a working knowledge of a character (which calls into question his reading comprehension skills) or how the real world works.

So you're a faggot. I get it

I liked the Raimi movies but one thing he fucked up badly was MJ. Personality wise she was nothing like her.

She was shallow and selfish, so close enough.

But she also has to be a FUN person.

>who doesn't appear to have a working knowledge of a character
in most things she is in from the past 10 years she is a bitch early MJ was a bitch too only changing into a decent person after years in a relationship with peter

Are you OP?

no i just dont see why someone needs to read everything Mj has ever been in to have an opinion on the character