Capekino doesn't exi-

Thats not how you spell spiderman

That's not how you spell Steel.

Go back to Sup Forums

How can marvel even compete?

I love how retarded these are, post more

>whitewashing

Nice cherrypicking

superman falling into the safe in MoS was also a callback to the animated series

And people have the nerve to call Snyder a hack

yeah that's trash

quit posting this bait, please. its not funny anymore.

Get cancer

True masterpiece coming through

I'll never understand this parallelism/bookends autism.

Honest question: can someone explain me what the fuck is Kino?

Peter why aren't you wearing socks?
Are you a hobo?

Its not what this thread says it is

ki·no
ˈkēnō/
noun
a gum obtained from certain tropical trees by tapping, used locally as an astringent in medicine and in tanning.

Why is there some retard like you in every thread? Is "kino" really that difficult of a word to understand? Did your mom drop you on your head when you were an infant you God damn troglodyte?

it doesn't mean that the movie is fucking brilliant but it does mean that they have attention to detail when it comes to tell the story.

I mean, they go out of their way to show as much elements as they can from the DC universe and scenes that are related to the plot, not just '' remember budhapest??'' throw away lines

>Sup Forums isn't ruining the bo-

"bad on purpose"

There's no way you weigh under 300lbs

>rekino
new word for kino reboots

German word for cinema.
Some hack academia made an article separating types of movies into categories depending how they handle narrative flow and relationship to audience.
One end of the spectrum was "movies", which have a traditional narrative structure and are made for audience entertainment purpose, the other side was "kino" with a non-linear narrative structure (when there even is one) and with intent mostly based on experimentation for the author's own sake.

And then Sup Forums ran away with that deriving that kino=good, because they're really bad at being pretentious.

Thank you, that clears it up

Out of curiosity, what do you think "dance off bro" was, throw away lolsorandom or payoff from earlier scenes?

It doesn't, cape movies are doomed to mediocrity.

Bump

Both.

That's just stupid.

They whitewashed her

I want Sup Forums and their DCEU trash to leave

mediocrity for DC would be a massive improvement

It clearly states that rekino is a sin.

Go rewatch, GOT 2ND fatass

>92004555

Fuck off MCU shill

>clunky dialogue

this but unironically

>Wearing socks in the rain

Enjoy your stench.

Complete garbage

This is unironically one of the most pretentious things I've heard in a movie.

At least Lex Zuckerberg had the excuse of being an edgy pretentious douche in-universe.

Get better shoes you hobo.

Something has fallen... A fallen something that falls has fallen into something and become... Fallen.

This reads like an emotional highschooler giving a speech about how one of his classmates died while drinking and driving.

WHEN I WAS

>DCucks consider this quality dialogue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Apparently it means exceptionally bad.

This is so bad I actually forgot this was in the movie.

Come to think of it, I've forgotten most of BvS.

Not enough quips for you?

Great scene.

Fuck off, Snydershill

Yes, let the butthurt flow through you

>Defending hot garbage

>Caring about RT

>Rotten "paid off by Disney" Tomatoes

>Rotten "Owned by Warner Bros" Tomatoes

Caring about RT reviews is more of a Snyderfag thing anyway, so this pic just capitalizes on that. I thought that was obvious

Well meme'd

You think marvel cucks ever understand depth of this masterpice. They only want quips and corny jokes.

Why would anyone care about Reddit "anyone can be a critic if they follow the agenda" Tomatoes?

The biggest problem with Marvel isn't their quips. It's the fact that their quips are so terrible. Who writes these things?

Why would anyone care about 4 "anyone can be a critic if they use enough meme buzzwords" chan?

Shit like this would make Kubrick proud.

Live and learn marvelcucks

>He's THIS mad

No the biggest problem is that I do remember plot of BatmanvSuperman but not new Guardians which I watched 4 days ago.

>Shit like this would make Kubrick proud.
you cannot be serious

No, if you're a comic book reader, then you know it's a shit movie because it takes 3 different stories with no correlation, mashes them together, and doesn't even focus on a single one long enough.

>Shit like this would make Kubrick proud.

Okay user, there's levels of shitposting you should never cross. You just did.

Please, people, stop with the misinformation!

Kino, as it is used by the memers (though I doubt very many of them even know themselves), is an abbreviation of the English translation "ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY" (all-caps, no joke), coined by Dziga Vertov, a Russian, not a German, mind you, who wanted to create a sort of language of film, that was exclusively "filmic". BvS doesn't fall into that category, regardless of your thoughts on the quality of the motion picture. I really wish people would stop misusing it because it's a very cool concept.

Has nothing to do with German, even though that is a true answer, it isn't correct.

C-can't wait for the next DCEU masterpiece, hey DCbros?

This writing is legitimately autistic.

What do you think the added footage will be when the DvD is released as part of the Director's Cut Extended Universe, because you know the theatrical release is going to be a mess.

Yeah I guess the fact that their movies suck would be a bigger problem than just having bad quips.

It looks great, no matter how hard shills try to push this meme that Wonder Woman will suck.

I think we found the infamous BvS standing ovation poster

kubrick would be jealous desu

Now this is how you shill people, take notes

>le marvel movies are forgettable XD

They're pretty medicore

So when is someone going to tell him that everything doesn't need to be a mix of black/blue/grey with one yellow?

>I thought she was with you

Nah that's enough quips for me, thanks.

NEED BRIGHT COLOR
MEAN COLOR MAKE ME SAD

better than anything DC has ever made

Left looks better here, right looks too overexposed, but Snyder could do with a broader range.

Tbh, the new star wars flicks have this washed out quality too and it really bugs me. Hell, even my fucking mother noticed it.

The right columns look like the Speed Racer movie.

Good visuals are part of great film user, yes. Making everything grey and dark and taking out color in some vain attempt to make every DC movie the Dark Knight is bad.
Yeah it's just an example. I really hate the trend of making everything washed out. The Justice League trailer was especially bad. Even color blind people noticed

OH NO COLORS AND FUN

I HATE COLORS AND FUN

>Marvel comics readers
>saying they're enjoying Marvel comics
Only Ewingfags do this and they're deranged.

I say this as someone with only one Rebirth title on my pull list and as a consistent reader of Marble books.

speed racer was an amazing movie

I'm currently pulling more Marvel than I am DC at the moment (by 1 title mind you) and I've been enjoying each issue that has come out. And none of it is by Ewing.