So just for a brief misunderstanding...

So just for a brief misunderstanding, this girl decided to murder all her friends and help a terrorist seize an entire city, killing possibly thousands in the process?

That's fucking nuts.

yes but showfags are going to try and say she was tricked or forced into doing that

Terra did NOTHING wrong

Its much worst in the comics.

Teen Titans season 6 Terra comeback when?

Why is every single incarnation of Terra across all media a filthy fucking traitor?

Terra wasn't smart. Why would she think like that? Fuck those "friendships" are like a few month old in real life you wo't even let schoolmate borrow your pen after so littlle time.

Well it's funny. In the show she wanted to do all of that because "brief misunderstanding"

In the comics she did it for shits and giggles and because she was a psychotic cunt.

Either way the theme is Terra is kinda fucked in the head.

You wouldn't let someone borrow a pen after knowing them for months? Are you just a miser, or is everyone where you live that stingy?

Cause she was created to be a traitor.

>oy vey! you want to borrow my pen? what do you want to look at my pen for?

Terra is worst girl she deserves nothing but a fucking bullet.

Terra is the best character in Teen Titans.
I'd pay 1 million dollars per episode to give her a redemption arc in season 6.

What always confuses me is why did she trust SLADE of all people. Seriously, that guy is so obviously evil you'd have to be blind and deaf not to see/hear it right away.

Show me where Terra killed her friends. She made the right decision in the end.

Because he gave her what she needed?

Not like it was spelled out in the show or anything.

She needed that D, amirite ?

You shut your filthy mouth.
Cartoon Terra is pure and innocent.

Small green dick

BIG

SLADE

COCK

How does this OFFICIAL screencap make you feel

Show me one like this with Slade... oh, that's right, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY

Right? It's terra-ble.

>wanting to redeem Tera

Why though? Why can't she just be a psychotic cunt like in the comics? God forbid there is an actual interesting female villain. Sick of this redemption fuckery. Sometimes there are just bad people.

>Small green dick

You uhh...remember he has animal powers right? As disgusting as that would be

>Terra walks into the room
>Beast Boy slaps her in the face with his big Elephant cock

New 52 and Earth One Terra were not traitors.

sounds like a typical girl to me. every woman I've known has gone through the same cycle of gaining friends, getting pissed about something stupid and telling them all to go fuck themselves destroying a bunch of friendships, then repeating with new friends

She's a terrible human being and deserves every bit of suffering.

>every woman I've known

I thought it was nice seeing what is probably a more realistic portrayal of a super hero's powers thrust onto a kid thats totally not ready for it. Like its kinda strange how easy it all comes to the other teenage heros i think. Like if you where born with powers im not saying youd betray friends or try to destroy a city but youd do a lot of stupid shit that would make no sense to anyone else.
It gets better after highschool bud.

who hurt you, buddy

It's ok, user
It's all gonna be ok

In comics she was just evil (and more of a whore), in the show she was a fucking petty bitch if she she flipped out and let herself get used by Slade just to get back at them. The pettiness is what makes her a bit worse.

NotAllTerras

what was cartoon Terra's motivation anyway?
I know the motivation of comic Terra but i haven't watched the cartoon in a while.

She and PG fuck yet?