We mahvel now, baybee.
INFINITY STONES AS POWER-UPS
youtube.com/watch?v=zcWkKl6tTAc&t=150s

Every gameplay and trailer so far
youtube.com/watch?v=zcWkKl6tTAc&t=150s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k15kqP8G7e4&t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gle-DEcyaw
shoryuken.com/2017/04/27/capcom-has-hidden-an-x-men-tease-in-one-of-street-fighter-vs-new-colors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im so excited for this.

Capcom should just show us some spider-man already, god its like they dont know what they are doing

sorry, messed up the links, here's the new gameplay from a few days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=k15kqP8G7e4&t=49s

Need to see spiderman.

Looks pretty cool and I like that the Infinity Gem system from MSH is returning, but I will definitely miss the artstyle of MvC3.

In other news, Chun Li is best girl.

where's Batman

Moonknight u mean.

What if they give crossover costumes for the characters like in SFxT?

Captain America - Guile
Hulk - Victor
Morrigan - Satana
Nathan Spencer - Winter Soldier
Songbird - R.Mika

What is he so happy about, Sup Forums?

Morrigan, please, control yourself.

>Implying Satana won't be in the game as herself already.

Blanka in? Nice.

Never

YOU ARE A WASTE OF ATOMS

Need to see a better Morrigan model.

Its alright. I never considered capcom master of graphics.

They were back in the 2d era

The fuck it is! Her boobs should be at least twice what they are now!

Eh reused sprites, done better by snk. I always prefered capcom gameplay and character designs.

I wonder how Capcom will botch this?

Nah.

>done better by snk

I wanna see that X Command Mission skin in action

You have made an enemy this day...

>tfw this game is going to be the final nail in the coffin of I'mJUSTass overstayed welcome

22 Hyper moves from mvc:i
>yfw GAMMA CRUSH and all other classic moves are still around
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gle-DEcyaw

>Darkness Illusion doesn't finish off
What did they mean by this?

Looks nice.

I'm glad to see that they finally made Chris' grenade launcher super not a pain in the ass to combo properly

That bright blue background on the hypermoves looks terrible

Who fucking cares, you're an artist anyways

Eh, that'd be cool.

But I haven't practiced my drawing in years.

*autist, excuse my autocorrect. Now stfu

Dumb phoneposter

Eat my ass user

>yfw the only Marvel characters not from the movies that will be in are waifus cause MCU is barren of useable female characters

I'm honestly worried about the DLC shit. There better be marvel bucks or some sort of in-game currency to unlock stuff.

Like anyone will take YOU seriously as an enemy, boco. Now shut up and go to your corner.

Right, because that worked so well for SFV.

In-game currency isn't even on the list of problems SFV has. It's one of the good things it has.

So so far, they've shown:

Marvel:
>Thor
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Captain Marvel
>Ultron
>Rocket Raccoon
>Hawkeye
>Hulk

Capcom:
>Ryu
>Chun-li
>Chris Redfield
>Megaman X
>Morrigan
>Strider
>Sigma (DLC?)

With 6 DLC characters total. Sigma probably being the launch DLC with the next 5 coming later.

>hoyokusen into jump roundhouse

Get that 3s combo outta here

Probably less than 30.

Moon girl
Squirrel Girl
America
Fem Thor
a lot of great female characters to choose from

WHERE ARE MY X-MEN

I JUST WANT TO UNLEASH OPTIC BLASTS AND BERSERKER BARRAGES ON MCU BABBIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DLC

No xmen allowed.

SvC Chaos dumbfuck.

Can I get a milk first?

moon girl wouldnt work at all beyond calling devil dino in for a super attack

>moon girl
>america

you're better than this user

but is Marvel?

Apparently Cammy has Cyclops and Psylock colors for one of her costumes.

shoryuken.com/2017/04/27/capcom-has-hidden-an-x-men-tease-in-one-of-street-fighter-vs-new-colors/

>Cyclops colors
i-it's probably just a reference and nothing more

>Moon girl
>Squirrel Girl
>America
>Fem Thor
user. Stop. Shoo. Go Away.

>he unironically says this after every NRS game has sold better than every modern MvC game
tip top kek

sorry I forgot Ironman

Man, could you imagine if the MCU wasn't a thing?

We'd be getting bad ass picks. Like Black Knight, Machine Man, Sentry, Blade, Carnage.

But instead, we're stuck with post MCU Marvel. Where every character is a quippy version of the ones from the comics and they are objectionaly more dull and boring than the comic ones.

hey look it's a symbiote fan! point and laugh at him!

The MCU is responsible for the blandification of Marvel and the birth of the DCEU. It's fucking cancer.

Hey look, it's a D*sney shill!
Point and laugh at him!

Only if you promise to say your prayers before you go to bed

>He doesn't like the symbiotes.

This. It's like a tumor that ruined every aspect of Marvel that wasn't the movies.

Nah.

>We'd be getting bad ass picks. Like Black Knight, Machine Man, Sentry, Blade, Carnage.
No, the game would be filled with shit like Lady Deadpool, Goldballs and the O5.

most likely not, Ono just brings Blanka with him wherever he goes

Yes sir.

>moon girl wouldnt work at all beyond calling devil dino in for a super attack

Wrong way around completely, user. Moon Girl rides Devil Dino, he does all the fighting. Two out of three super-moves are Moon Girl whipping out some piece of tech.

>all those characters
>focused on Carnage
Nah man but really tell me how Machine Man is a less embarrassing pick because of that edgy comic from 12 years ago.

>Hawkeye: I can do this all day

Motherfuckers that's Cap's line.

3s and Vampire Savior have phenomenal animation. and they still reused Morrigan's sprite for like 15 years in vs games

Which is going to be a bigger "highly anticipated" game that's hype is tainted by the current states of their companies involved's current state; MVCI or Kingdom Hearts 3?

On one hand, KH3 is hold the climax to the series main storyline hostage to force you to play rather you want to or not, but is going to drag you through worlds based on films you don't give a shit about , as well as shove FF characters like Lightning and Noctis in your face, while worlds based on older films and FF cameos you do want are thrown in the trash or overpriced and half-assed DLC.

Meanwhile MVCI is going to have a shit roster of MCU pandering everywhere and probably such "beloved" Capcom characters like newcomers from Street Fighter V, Donte and the chick with the ass from Remember Me but isn't holding a series storyline hostage.

>Ironheart Getting In
>While Iron Man is in
>It's War Machine all over again, but just an exact clone.

>could you imagine if the MCU wasn't a thing?
then there wouldnt be a game at all, Marvel would have gone bankrupt in 2007

Fuck I meant tainted by the current states of the companies involved.

>caring about the """"plot"""" of KH

Too bad at this point it's the only thing to give a fuck about in the series.

Goddamnit the series should've ended at 2.

>Implying Machine Man would be a bad pick.

Fuck off. He'd be fun as hell to play as. He'd be like a fast Sentinel with more buzz saws and rockets.

sounds boring and annoying to animate in a fighting game

>Implying some other comic company wouldn't have bought it.

Marvel has Hulk, Spider-Man, and X-Men. There's no way in hell there wouldn't be a line of companies waiting to take it.

Blanka is in.

Only spiderman matters for business people. Hulk comics and xmen are rarely sellers anymore.

>What is merchendising.

Machine Man's Kirby run was super underrated.

Kingdom Hearts 3, by far.
Especially since Darth Vader, Doctor Strange, and Treasure Planet were all recently confirmed.

They could delay the game to 2019 now. All they'd have to do is have a five second teaser of a lightsaber keyblade followed by Vader breath and people would still go out and buy a pre order immediately.

Actually people cried about morrigans sprite in capcom vs snk 2. Capcom was getting flak for reusing stuff.

Weird thing to complain about imo, they always resused stuff since the starting of capcom. Mega mans games and early resident evil games.

>Reminder that 2001 is canon and plays a major roll in Marvel's cosmology.

Are they still allowed to reference it, or does someone own the rights?

Merch dont sell much as well. Spiderman is biggest merch seller. Ironman himself outsells hulk toys prior to mcu.

There's also mcu only fans. Just like there was xmen. Cartoon only fans who only brought few comics.

Honestly prefer 80s xmen and morrison run the most. Lee and lodbells run is mostly just xmen fight evil doers.

They don't mention any lasped lisenced characters on panel anymore.mand that's a lot of characters.

Post secret wars, the events themselves might as well be erased.

>marvel
Proof marvel game rights fall under marvel not disney

Celestials and Machine Man still exist post-Secret Wars. So 2001 is still canon.

Not the entire book however. Plus only one celestial is alive in ultimates. The cosmic order is in flux.

I don't play fighting games but I will buy this just for the Infinity Gems in the special edition.

>Thor Level 3

You too, huh?

There were several celestials invading during the opening for Civil War II. Regardless, even if it's one Celestial we have no reason to believe he didn't make the monolith.

I'm having a hard time believing Hulk merch was out sold by Iron Man.

Regardless, my point is comics would still be a central focus. As adaptations would be based on them and not another franchise that's already based on them.

JUST RELEASE THE WAIFUS ALREADY!

That was the dark celestials. All the colored ones but Toaa and the one who sleeps are dead.

Marvel won't mention the monolith anymore.

If we go by comics then rich spiderman and oldman logan and lady thor would get pirority.

Hydra cap, asian hulk, teen cyclops would be in.

Not really looking like the marvel of 2011 or 85.