Sup Forums hates Family Guy for having gross-out humor, unlikeable characters,"LOLSORANDUM" humor...

>Sup Forums hates Family Guy for having gross-out humor, unlikeable characters,"LOLSORANDUM" humor, and pushing left-wing views

>Sup Forums loves Rick and Mory even though it has gross-out humor, unlikeable characters, "LOLSORANDUM humor and pushes left-wing views.

This is bait. Sup Forums won't shut the fuck up about how much they hate Rick and Morty

Whoops, sorry, "leddit n memey" XDDD

>>Sup Forums loves Rick and Mory
what fucking year is this? 2015? lurk moar faggot

The only people who hate rick and morty are booty blasted Samurai Jack fans. Sup Forums has always loved this show.

ok

Sup Forums only liked it until it got popular because "Oh fuck can't have the same taste as somebody else heaven forbid"

This.

At least RAM does have actual character depth as opposed to Family Guy where their only characterizations are "stupid, asshole, annoying".

Eh, gonna watch season 3 after Jack ends just to make sure no hard feelings.

As a fellow reddit user, I agree, you have been upvoted my man

More like as more people watched it you had more opinions of it. When it was starting out the only people talking about it were the posters who already liked it and wanted to talk about it.

This idea that Sup Forums is just contrarian seems to me like a way for posters such as yourselves to rationalize away any dissent to your own opinions.

One is sarcastic and cynical and the other is common denominator facebook shit

Family Guy's gross out humor is just showing a whale being mutilated for no reason but a cut away gag. Rick and Morty uses it to show how messed up Rick and his adventures actually are. The character in Rick and Morty are unlikable on purpose. It's a dysfunctional family that's holding on by a thread. Family guy wants you to actually like these characters and think they love each other. As for the LOLSORANDUMB a good but of Rick and Morty is improvised which causes it. Family Guy just uses random cutaway gags as laziness.

Rick and Morty is fine but just because everyone missed a week of Samurai Jack a good bit of people are shitposting "I never liked it! le reddit and memey" for a month. It's not perfect, it's not terrible. If you don't like it, don't watch it or post in the threads

It's better, and sadly in this day and age, that's a laudable trait. It's still edgy trash with a sooo waaacky character that uses a teenage interpretation of nihilism to look "deep" and "meaningful".

I never saw a comment get gold so quickly! XD

Then why talk about it if you don't like it? You're being contrarian because you want your dislike of a thing to be known like people care about your opinion.

Upchanned

>Rick and Morty is fine but just because everyone missed a week of Samurai Jack

I got news for you, most of the anti-Rick and Morty posts you see here was around on Sup Forums long before that happened

whoopie dude!

What show pushes out right-wing views?

I think mostly, the constant reairings of the same 21 episodes over and over have caused people to see how flawed the show is with its reliance on adlibbing and "lore but not lore"

oh and shitty memes,M-m-*buuuuuuuuuuurp*-orty

>>Sup Forums loves Rick and Mory
where did you get that from?reddit?

what's the difference between the kind of comedy applied to jerry and meg, really

No, most character on Rick and Morty are also either stupid, assholes or annoying. Or gimmicky aliens.

Are you really so stupid that you don't realize that a stupid, asshole, annoying character can have depth?Characters have reasons for their actions and many actually experience growth. Or regression, in Beth's case. But it's still a change that has reasons and is consistent with what we see of the characters. R&M has consistent characterization compared to shit like Family Guy where personalities change on a dime if it makes a joke funnier.

>reliance on adlibbing
That was one episode for improv. This is an Adult Swim show, I'd honestly expect MORE improv and adlib

>oh and shitty memes,M-m-*buuuuuuuuuuurp*-orty

If you think your memes are shitty, maybe you should stop using them