Smiles thread

Hey Sup Forums, feeling down?
I sure am.
ITT those stupid little moments that never fail to make you smile.

Rabbit of Seville always does it for me with its supreme silliness and excellent synchronization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Porky's reaction to Daffy's antics in Robin Hood Daffy is my favorite reaction ever--the increasingly intense laughing, culminating in being stunned into silence with a single tear of sheer joy rolling down his face, and then dissolving into laughter again was great.

OW WAH AH AH AH

"This place smells, and something's dripping on me!"

"The smell is manure, and the drippin's manure. Now turn to chapter one of Math Safari!"

"But we're already on chapter seven!"

"THEN YOU'LL BE TEACHIN' WILLIE"

>Goddess of the mountain top

one of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes strips

Woody Woodpecker did Barber of Seville first, and it was superior.

Everyone feels better after a little dose of Ed, Edd n Eddy

also

900 DOLLARY DOOS
youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A

My boy's a box, damn you! A BOOOOX

I never liked this episode.

Huh, I wonder what makes it turn.

Literally my favorite American Dad joke.

I was never a very avid viewer of Adventure Time, but there was one episode where Jake's imagination gets out of control and starts to effect reality. Finn and Jake need to get to a place to shut down his imagination, and need to cross a bridge. Then Jake accidentally imagines a troll that won't let them cross without performing a task for him or something.
Finn turns to Jake and gives him an annoyed look, which causes Jake to shrug, blush, and let out a laugh like "bah hah hoh huu."

I thought it was the funniest shit ever, just how sheepish and bashful he was.

Bless you Jackie Diaz

YOIKS AND AWAY

Come on in, it's your master bedroom!

Aaand here come the pretzels!

>That day that the papers mistakenly switched the captions for Dennis the Menace and The Farside, and Dennis became 100 times funnier for it