/shelf/ thread

Aside from pick related, Where can i get a Samurai Jack Vinyl Figure?

Also, is there another figures collection Sup Forums related worthy?

Hard mode: No Funko

Probably best to start a shelf thread with a shelf...

I found the little hellboy on the right on Amazon, I forgot what company makes them but they had a bunch of course related ones, it was fun to build

The adult swim collection has both Jack and Aku

Man, that's one I wish wasn't blind boxed, because the Venture Bros ones and Too Many Cooks are pretty decent looking.

Is there a method to find out which figure you're getting? Isn't a different barcode listed on each one or something?

The old Samurai Jack snap shot figures look cool.
They're on ebay.

The Jack in this looks better than the Jack in the top set.

The problem with this Adult Swim one is that I don't want to risk getting a fucking fish.

Nope. I'd suggest just buying them off eBay if you don't want to try your luck.

Yeah and I wouldn't have included five Rick & Morty figures considering they have their own separate blind box set (although made by Funko.) But I get why they did of course. Would have liked, say, Baby Cakes, Mike Tyson, etc.

The set looks pretty mediocre they should have put some aqua teen and space ghost figures instead of the fish from fish center and the five fucking rick and morty figures including that stupid show me what you got head which is the worst one.

Got this today, seasons 1 and 2
Just cause I love it so much and there's so little R&S merchandise

Just ordered the two New52 Legion Lost TPBs, Legionnaires Book One and Superman: Codename Patriot (that was the last Superman title missing to complete my World of New Krypton stuff, only missing the related Supergirl books now) from amazon marketplace. The Legion Lost TPBs are used, gonna take that bullet though.
Picked up used (saw photos of them though, they look almost like mint) War of Kings and Realm of Kings Omnis for €45 on German ebay's classifieds. should arrive tomorrow (as in today), but I am still afraid that they are somehow fucked or that it's just two bricks in the package instead of the books.

>he doesnt watch fishcenter

Nothing new, next purchase is the first Busiek Conan TPB Omni...

Heres my pulls that i picked up yesterday though just for something new...

>tfw have these but the box got ruined in a flood
feels bad man

stop living in the 3rd world

I had a small box of DvD's "dissappeared" like the kgb stole it while moving apt's like a decade ago, shit sucked because I specifically put all the ones i really cared about in there.

At least i still have my unfucked with VHS Star wars trilogy and my futurama seasons.

whatever the situation it fuckin bloooooooowsss..

I want the Robot Unicorn Attack one. Fuck the rest.

I ended up buying a HT-exclusive SU Monopoly board a while ago, I still haven't taken the plastic shrink-wrap off of it.

>Hard mode: No Funko
That's easy mode. Pops and vinyls are shit.

Too bad a large amount of CN merchandise that's not from Adult Swim is bound to it, just look at Steven Universe.

What does Sup Forums think of nendos?

After reading Top 10 again I really wish I picked up this Absolute when I had the chance.

Western characters don't really translate that well to them. They end up being like slightly better POPs because of the lack of accessories. GSC still does some good stuff with western characters like this Deadpool statue. I'm really not a fan of deadpool but goddamn I love this thing. I only have Sup Forums figures but that's because I can't find any Sup Forums figures I like.

>the serial killer cannibal from Too Many Cooks
I know it's been two and a half years, but I don't remember that going viral enough for this

>No ATHF

Nendos are usually a hit or miss for western characters but despite that being said they are at least better than funko pops. I preordered a Kylo Ren nendo recently.

>Smarf, Evil Morty, and Robot Unicorn Attack are 1/48 rarity figures.
>The Killer is a 1/96 rarity figure.
>Cromulon is a chaser with an unknown rarity.

Goddamn it.

>hate the mini vinyl trend
>somehow own a dozen of these things

It's insidious. I just want source-accurate merchandise. But some shows refuse to make any so I just get this deformed shit that only slightly fills the hole in the my heart.

Anyone else think these are leagues better than those funko figures? They have way more expressions

I want the vinyl meme to end.

Ive got this yoda stitch from Disney world orlando

And batman from dave and busters, spiderman and venom from universal orlando

Last time I went to Disney was before the Star Wars buyout. One of the employees had a Stitch on display wearing ewok garb. Asked where they sold that and he said they didn't, you just had to buy a Stitch and a Wicket, then rip Wicket's clothes off and put them on Stitch.

So I did that.

1/3

2/3

3/3

sure theyre cool but theyre also like 4x the price..

funko pops are popular because of the pricepoint and the variety in properties they use

What's everybody's hate with Funko?

I don't like them but I disregard them entirely. i don't understand why people are so actively mad at this stuff.

Well when most of these series you'd like a toy/collectable for only has a single one and it's a large headed, bug eyed, featureless faced, non articulate statue, you tend to be annoyed.

I don't really like any of these toys

That's no reason to be this mad.

You people are entilted as fuck, holy shit.

They feel too uniform and i just cant get behind their faces. If they have anything going for them its that they have uncommon franchises merchandise for cheap. I will admit though i do like the db goku on nimbus, spiderman and knightmare batman funkos

kind of nailed it, but there are other issues.

>Certain figures only being available from certain retailers/events and certain lines having chaser variants of some figures, causing scalpers to scoop them up when they see them.
>Certain retailers being unable to sell them to other countries, making the above even worse.
>Certain figures only being available in some countries, the ones I can name are POP Asia being a thing and Asterix and Obelix being EU-exclusive.

>"Why does everybody hate those Funkos?"
>Because they don't look good, you can't do anything with them, and it's the only toy a lot of franchises have.
>"You're just mad and entitled!"

No wonder you don't get it.

Hell, I don't even hate Funkos, I've accepted them as gifts, but I don't think I'd ever buy one. Everything I said is true, they have a bizarre look to them that allows for mass production but not necessarily for aesthetically pleasing.

If those adult swim mystery figures, that look just like the thing they're depicting, were as big as Funkos, people would go for them over the Funko every day.

looks like I got smeckledorfed, these aren't the omnis, it's just the HCs and not the omnis.
Welp, my sent-under-false-pretenses cherry is now officially popped.

this. I personally think they make a room/shelf look (even more) childish

superior foes
mah nigga

You could have nothing at all you entitled fuck.

For those big, yellow, hardcover humanoid collections, it's just incal, before incal, and final incal, right?

Also, anyone else here getting the valerian hardcovers? I don't like that they're censored so I might pass.

>For those big, yellow, hardcover humanoid collections, it's just incal, before incal, and final incal, right?
as far as I know, yes.

>Also, anyone else here getting the valerian hardcovers? I don't like that they're censored so I might pass.
If anything, I'll probably get the German ones, there's a Gesamtausgabe version that collects 3 books each. Oh wait, apparently those exists as English versions as well. But if they're censored or not I couldn't tell.
And don't ask me why they changed the name of Laureline into Veronique in the German versions...

>Early
didn't realize how much I missed catching Squidbillies late at night until right now

>You could have dogshit or nothing at all

Your argument is still shit kiddo.

because they're shit

Pops are dogshit quality so you get what you pay for

Those are ugly as shit.

>No armoured beard jack
Fucking garbage

And we're forced to get the POPs in the case of some franchises, they 're miles better than this shit.

I just got Kamandi #1.

>that ball garnet torso
it took me a while to even figure out what was going on there, holy shit these are terrible. Whatever happened to good ol fashioned action figures?

It's both books, Smax, and The Forty-Niners. I'd had it on my amazon wishlist for ages, but it was always £150+, and then I just randomly checked through it one evening and - £50 new.

Fully expected to get refunded and told it was a mistake, but it turned up a few days later.

I feel the same about the New Frontier, LoEG and Promethea Absolutes, too. Maybe reprints, someday....

my man. can't wait for the omni

>Whatever happened to good ol fashioned action figures?
probably too expensive to produce considering how every contemporary cartoon character is fat or has a weird body type and they look largely different to one another while everyone had the same body type in 80s cartoons AND you have to consider the fact that most "good ol fashioned action figures" weren't a side-thing of the show, but the reason the show existed at all.