Someone had a child with Yzma

>Someone had a child with Yzma

I think I'm gonna be sick

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x142mri_the-emperor-s-new-school-cool-summer-prisoner-of-kuzcoban_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> he isn't weird looking or with an outrageous sense of fashion

Well then.

Bane?

I always assumed Izma had great-great-grandchildren somewhere

Looks like the type of guy who'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Cruella's son is probably the only one that looks like their parent. A gaudy child for a gaudy mother.

Well she does have that Eartha Kitt voice.

Shouldn't he be older? I'd be seriously surprised to learn that Yzma is not canonically a few decades past menopause. I thought that was a big part of any possible symbolism behind her character.

Her having a kid when she was younger would be totally believable so I can see that being her grandson if that's supposed to be his age during her age at her movie appearance. The time in the cartoon when she de-aged herself into a teenager she didn't even look that bad.

Wasn't it implied in the movie that Yzma has had several concubines. He could've come from any number of guys. Even Kronk.

It's some kind of homunculus made with precolumbian alchemy, that's my theory a game theory and I'm sticking to it.

>episode where yzma drinks youth formula and seduces kuzco
>episode is only 11 minutes long like all other episodes
>half of it is also about pacha and his wife also being young
>neither plot are properly explored

Ruined opportunities aside, young Yzma was hot and as it has been pointed out, being voiced by Kitt only adds to it.

Wasn't Yzma actually hot when she was a teenager

I mean the woman has been around since the bronze age so it wouldn't surprise me she would have at least a couple of great grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand kids

Looking like that, it shouldn't be surprising that she had children at some point.

>tfw you will never be an age of the sail explorer banging hot native girls and catch strange new diseases

I love the "old character used to be HOT" trope. For example, Granny Goodness used to be a busty hot bald chick that really loved dogs.

No, it's great great great etc, then just one grand. Unless it means children that are just really really awesome.

>implying regular Yzma isn't hot
reeeeee

>Doesn't even look Hispanic

>Chick
user...

asfghdfgs

Man, I never get tired of dialogue like that.

>Hispanic
don't be a retard

Well clearly they didnt have a child with Yzma at THAT age. She looks well beyond the years of child birthing there.
She was probably a looker in her 20s.
in fact if any artists are watching and feel bored, try drawing young and hot Yzma

>tfw you will never introduce syphilis to Europe just because you saw some hershey's kiss nipples and couldn't keep it in your breeches

He doesn't look purple more like.

see

Hmm?

wtf is that guy CIA?

Insufficient. I require moar

>Pre-Columbian Aztec witch with flashy style
>Son is completely modern guy wearing a polo and jeans
How the fuck.

dailymotion.com/video/x142mri_the-emperor-s-new-school-cool-summer-prisoner-of-kuzcoban_shortfilms

Let's do this.

Considering apparently "Pre-columbian Aztect witch with Flashy style" is apparently in the same era as "Cruella de Vil"

Is it from the Descendants franchise? Aren't they all kind of like that?

Okay what is this?
A cartoon or a videogame?
Because the last time I checked wasn't Descendants a crappy live action show?

>Because the last time I checked wasn't Descendants a crappy live action show?
Nope, just a movie, and there is also some cgi shorts.