What's Sup Forums opinion on The Mighty B?

What's Sup Forums opinion on The Mighty B?

Applying boy humor to a female character doesn't work.

THUCC

It was alright

Is this now a Dextra thread?

I liked it, but i can see why it didn't do too good.

The main character actually reminded me of an old school friend of mine in appearance and personality. Replace the girl scout stuff with anime and nerd stuff and remove the glasses and it'd be pretty spot on.
Didn't watch much of the show though.

Definitely underrated, including by me. I should have watched it more.

Can I thuck your penith?

Overrated Spongebob clone. It's the exact same trash as Coconut Fred, but looked upon slightly more favorably because it has barely fappable lolis in it.

Best cartoon out of the late 2000s from nick, along with el tigre

This

M... me pingy?

NOT THE AGLETS!!!!!

It would if she was more attractive.

It was bad

>a show that no one talks about
>overrated

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

How bad does Bessie smell?

Weird. I didn't even hate it. It was just weird in the bad way

It's pretty good! It wasn't super-ambitious or anything, but it felt like the humor was written for general audiences and not for any gender or age range. Like old PPG in that way. It just has the misfortune of not being as popular with Sup Forums as all the other Nicktoons from that era.

MLAATR also had "girl MC has hijinx w/ school pals and rich rivals", but with more waifus and a dash of sci-fi action-adventure premise, so Sup Forums loved it.

Danny Phantom had the "boy MC has hijinx w/ school pals and rivals" angle down, but with more waifus and a dash of sci-fi action adventure premise, so Sup Forums loved it.

Spongebob Squarepants was still more good episodes than bad at the time, and the fact that Bessie is a gabby yellow little weirdo with bad teeth probably made a lot of kids write it off as a Spongebab knock-off.

Fairly Odd Parents was HUGE and is still around because, like that Simpsons scene said, kids want shows with down-to-Earth, relatable characters and situations... that are also totally off the wall and filled with magic and lasers. On the Sup Forums side of things, it also has plenty of waifus.

So they basically covered the "relatable kid MCs" bases already, with extra flavor thrown in. With a fairly generic art style, Mighty B didn't have anything to set it apart from the other shows other than generally sharper humor than the Hartman shows, and when you're a kid Hartman humor is still funny enough.

Bump

Didn't Katie Rice work on this for a bit?

It was nice. Animation was good, gags were funny. Many characters are a cute, I like kids slice-of-life stuff so that gives it points from me. And while many shows have "girl scout" characters giving a whole show to the premise was a nice opportunity for comedic scenarios. In style there's a distinct Ren and Stimpy influence but doesn't have as much gross-out as its reputation suggests.
Yeah, the episodes she storyboarded stick out.

K I N O
I
N
O

bessie bump