Amazing Spider-Man: RYV - Spoilers

This is comming, people!!!

twitter.com/ryanstegman?lang=es

MJ-Venom is going to be epic in Renew Your Vows!! And she looks so good with the symbiote...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Spider-Gwen-Vol-Predator-Jason-Latour/dp/1302905961/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>symbol over her womb
>because she's a woman
real subtle

It's amazing that she's beaten Spider-Gwen to it.

Is this book actually worth reading? The Secret Wars mini was terrible.

Not really

Seriously, what the fuck is Spider-Gwen doing? She needs to stop wasting time on pointless crossovers and get to Gwenom.

It's okay. Dialogue is a bit clunky at times. But it's a cute Spidey family.

It needs to be cancelled

It really is, Conway is knocking it out of the park, this guy is probably salty because in that universe worst mutant Jean hooked up with Wolverine rather than Scott.

WOMB
SPIDERS
That's kinda hot

I don't give a fuck about that. The book is just really boring.

eh, its okay I guess.
no matter what events take place it never manages to be exciting though

I disagree, the book has done a pretty good job at balancing out the daily lives of the spider family out of costume and how they are dealing with stuff in costume. It's not a Shonen manga where everyone is fighting every page, and it's not Bendis' Spider-Kid where nothing ever happens. It's a good balance.

So, does this mean that Peter going apeshit and killing Eddie in Secret Wars carries over? Because it was bullshit.

It's not the same universe as the Secret Wars tie in, Regent never killed off the majority of the world's heroes, but he was active and with the same power stealing tech. This is shown by the fact that the X-men are still alive and their school is still open. The fact that MJ is getting the symbiote in an upcoming issue is evidence of Venom still being around.

Well, yeah. My understanding was that some events carried over, just in a different, less murderous way. But if Pete killed Eddie here too, I'm out.
So far this comic has been really good, even if a little slow. But if they embrace anything from the Secret Wars one, I'm out.

Well, I'm Secret Wars Peter killed both Eddie and Venom, but we know Venom is still alive in Conway's RYV, worse case scenario is that Venom eventually abandoned Eddie after his body started to give in to cancer and he was no longer a suitable host.

At this point i think the Spider-Gwen team have given up trying to make the book any good and are instead going for the record of biggest trainwreck of wasted potential.

I mean the book could have potentially gotten an entire generation of young girls into comics, being a popular new female superhero and all but the book is unreadable, and they make every decision possible to make it as worse as they can

it's not Slott so yes buy it if only on principle

Why is she being forced into these shitty costumes?

I actually really like this costume design a lot.

I can't wait till this book comes out. My birthday is the same month, too. So like an early birthday gift.

eh, not crazy about the womb spider, but i like it a hell of a lot more than her regent costume

>Is this book actually worth reading?
Yes. Its the best Spidey book in years.

>The Secret Wars mini was terrible.
Conway's book has almost nothing to do with Slott's Secret Wars mini. Its not even set in the same universe.

About the only thing that is the same is that Spider-Man fought Regent at some point. But that obviously played out completely differently in Conway's timeline, based on the rest of the setting.

shit yes it is. a peter that actually has character development and a sense of legacy and responsibility as opposed to a tony-stark lite manchild is all the motivation i needed. conway and stegman are just the icing on the cake.

Second shot of Venom-MJ Stegman posted earlier.

>The book is just really boring.
This couldn't be further from the truth.

Lets also not forget that its an entirely different setting.

In Slott's book, it was ultra futuristic. Where as in Conway's, its modern day NYC.

>I'm Secret Wars Peter killed both Eddie and Venom

No. It was heavily implied that the symbiote survived. Annie was complaining about seeing a monster under her bed that was described to be exactly like the symbiote.

But Slott is a hack and never bothered to follow up on the plot point.

You want the symbol covering her tits?

Not on Stegman's watch.

Eh, I love the book, but the first 3 issues all going through the same plot from different perspectives was pretty boring. It would work better in the trade, but as a monthly book, it really dragged its feet out of the gate for the first arc.

That's a fair criticism. But I still think, individually, they were fun issues.

The writing as a whole, though, is eons better than anything Slott is doing right now.

I'm really interested to see how this plays out.

I wonder if MJ realizes that the costume is the symbiote or if its like when she got it in the AU Power Pack book (pic related) and just thought it was some special fabric.

Additionally, I wonder if MJ is still terrified of the symbiote as shown in ASM #299, 300 and a bunch of Venom's earliest appearances and if that will play into the story at all.

Any guesses?

The only problem I found with this is the fact that it looks like too much to Julia Carpenter's original look as Spider-Woman II.

BRAAAAPPP

Psst... The whole reason why the symbiote even takes on its original shape is because Peter was checking out Julia.

Man, you just reminded me that I need to continue reading through those venom threads.

That's hot.

Do it. They're pretty fuckin' great.

Meh. What's MJ being Venom without the mouth or the tongue?

Sup Forums says its really good but that's because we have lived through a decade of bad spidey comics. It's average

Look user, i read it mostly because im tired of Slott's fanfiction, and it may not be the best Spider-Man series ever, but i enjoy it more than Slott's.
Ironically enough this RYV is more fanfiction for oldfags than anything though.

Look on the bright side the symbiote finally gets peter to fuck it

>Symbiote represents oldfans that want MJ back
>Symbiote takes control of MJ and gets fucked by Peter finally everyone gets what they want.

Since there is someone else in these images, I wonder if MJ is given the suit from someone else (either intentionally or not).

>Julia Carpenter's original look as Spider-Woman II

Wut.

Even if that were true, it would kinda fall in line with previous symbiote history (as pointed out by ).

Read here:

>implying that won't come later

It's cute and it's pretty OKish but nothing exciting.

The Moleman arc was boring but the stuff with the X-Men seems to be good so far, and Venom MJ looks like it's going to be good.

It's way better than the Secret Wars mini that's for sure.

Spider-Gwen is on its way to dying, her fame is dwindling and people only care about her for merch and cosplay attention whoring purposes.

The comic is shit and it will die, Marvel isn't even advertising it anymore, especially after the dud that was her crossover with Miles.

I bet the crossover with Miles would have been better if Bendis didn't write most of it

Thank you.

>Eddie is alive and is raising his own, symbiote-bonded child or children
What if they're the RYV universe's version of Mania or Mayhem or both if Brock has two children?

yeah it is

Literally nothing in the book has ever even suggested that.

That was just Peter's black costume, user.

No, it was not. Go back and re-read.

>No full mask
YOU BLEW IT, STEGMAN!

>a womban
Makes you think.

It looks like Julia Carpenter's second costume except for the lowered and smaller spider symbol.

I know that user. I was just posting a possibility/shitpost. Also Spiderling vs Child Symbiote(s) could be cute and fun. Even cuter if Annie befriends them afterwards.

Anything would be a step up from her regular costume in this turdbucket of a book

Oh God no.
Don't listen to the weird, marriage obsessed morons. The book is terrible.

>MJ-Venom is going to be epic in Renew Your Vows!! And she looks so good with the symbiote...

Yes! Almost makes up for Bendis not doing anything with Demogloblin MJ in USM.

>She needs to stop wasting time on pointless crossovers and get to Gwenom

Gwenom is the next arc. Amazon leaked it

amazon.com/Spider-Gwen-Vol-Predator-Jason-Latour/dp/1302905961/

Does Spider-Gwen even have super powers at this point? Last I checked, she was having to take these injections to get powers for a short period of time.

Even if Rodriguez is going blind, any fractionally competent editor would have stepped in with that book long ago.

it's consistently 10/10 and probably the best spider-book being printed right now, and for the last 6 months

How has she not had her world's Cloak and Dagger visit her yet and talk about this?

what if it's not actually the symiote?

Maybe Kingpin Matt Murdock is keeping them away.

Best Spider book in nearly 10 years.

for all we know her world's cloak and dagger are in a Rick Jones and Mar-Vell situation via nega bands, and are too busy fighting alien spooks in space

eh, it's no Spider-Man & Deadpool

Other than a few high points here and there, we've lived through about three decades of bad Spidey comics.

>Renew Your Vows
AKA SHITTY FANSERVICE.... GOT IT

>SHITTY FANSERVICE
You mean Superior Spider-Man, right?

For comparison.

Face it, tiger...

I hope she can at least do the huge tongue thing on command.

This costume is currently used by Anya Corazon/AraƱa/Spider-Girl, ever since Julia Carpenter became the new Madame Web.

>ever since Julia Carpenter became the new Madame Web.
And what a disaster that has been for Carpenter. As expected of Dan Slott.

>complaining about that
It's hot, user. Unless it's a SJW feminist with a period blood obsession.

sup Dan

Did CBR finally ban you?

I think the first time she'll actually get the venom teeth and tongue is when Annie fucks up or makes her mad

She was unneeded. There was already a Spider-Woman and she was a deeper character.