Was it crack?

Was it crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDC6b5DeAzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just a little bit of crack in it along with some LSD

Saw pan pizza too i take it

how did they get away with this episode?

>That episode where Jimmy and Carl had to dispose of Nick's body in a container full of acid

>that episode where Jimmy installed a fleshlight on brobot

Fuck off Pan.

Looks like Pan took ideas from /cock/ threads and made an almost WatchMojo tier video.
I'll approve it though, he's allowed if it means losing his virginity.

No, Jimmy just used too much of that stuff that companies put into their products to create a lesser addiction.

It was NaCl

Pan, why must you always come back to promote your videos?

Next thing you know you will be trying to promote your LP channel again by posting that video of you crying over a girl that politely declined your advances because you asked her out on day one just because she wore some cartoon shirt that you were into, and when she told you "no", you made it seem like it was her fault, despite that fact that YOU were the one that threw a fit over it, like, holy fuck, you are nearly 26 years old, get it together.

O hai Pan

>that episode were jimmys robot restaurant vaporized people for violating the NAP

>losing his virginity.
I volunteer.
Crusty virgin neckbeards without social awareness are my fetish.

>that episode where Jimmy used the sweat collected off fat people to end an ice age

Let's start with the French

The dance pants ep gave me a boner because the girls lost their pants too

>that episode that turned out to be the dream of a flying pizza

Stop beating youself, Pan

youtube.com/watch?v=uDC6b5DeAzY

your reviews are always shit

Enlighten me on this "Pan" drama.

Decent YT reviewer with the unfortunate decision to remain a housebound edgelord spic on the further end of the spectrum.

This has what to do with Jimmy Neutron?

First time the word spic has ever been used on this forum and you're using it like it's common. way to break my suspension of disbelief, a soul.

He made a top 10 cartoon foods and the Jimmy Neutron candy was in it

That's it? Fuck...

Fuck off, Spee- I mean, Pan.

>That episode Jimmy nearly hurled a restaurant into the sun over salt.

He Is certainly the greatest youtuber of cartoons

SKEEEEEEET

>and when she told you "no", you made it seem like it was her fault, despite that fact that YOU were the one that threw a fit over it, like, holy fuck, you are nearly 26 years old,
No he didn't? The dude clearly thought he was to blame about the whole thing.

you have to be willing to humiliate and probably crush his dick

He's not a virgin tho, he lied

I'd be the first, and the last. I'm down.

Sup Forums must be a goldmine for you.

I'm married to someone who spends most their time on /m/ and Sup Forums, and perfectly embodies them both.

On topic; Given its addictive nature and how people were practically killing each other over it, you could say it was crack. It was chemically formulated to hit every pleasure center though, so more like MDMA. Jimmy made Molly.

Screen cap me pan

Sodium Chloride
Na+ Cl- -> NaCl

>says the brony

I can't tell what was worse, his Derpy video or Matpat's Ness is Sans. I'd goofball got back to the list but that's in a league all on its own.

>Nearly

>Was it crack?
What did he mean by this?

Oh are the shit-post guild making more Jimmy Neutron threads? I saw their Barnyard thread earlier. They should get some new material.

He was only a brony for like a month. Anything afterwards was just ironic mentions or brief videos about meta stuff.

>the episode where Jimmy bonds with his parents

Even as a horsefucker I think a pony icon is silly.
although not as butfuck retarded as a pony name. Only reason I have any respect for molumius is he avoided that trap

What video is that from?

10/10.

yeah, sodium chloride