youtube.com/watch?v=aKxbExprfG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benya benya

No it was

BINYAH BINYAH

COME AND LETS PLAY TOGEDDER

IN DA BRAUGHT SUNNAH WEATHER

LETS ALL GO TO

>On February 3, 2003 Binyah Binyah murdered castmate Chansome the Pelican in his mansion on Gullah Gullah Island. His body was found slumped in a chair with a single gunshot wound to his mouth with feathers scattered over the carpet.[45] Binyah Binyah told Nickelodeon Magazine in July 2003 that Chansome's death was an "accidental suicide" and that he "kissed the gun".[46] The emergency call from Binyah Binyah's home, made by Binyah Binyah's driver, Adriano de Souza, quotes Binyah Binyah as saying, "I think I've killed someone".[46] De Souza added that he saw Binyah Binyah come out the back door of the house with a gun in his hand.[46][47]

>The case went to the jury on March 26, 2009, and nineteen days later, on April 13, the jury returned a guilty verdict.[48][49] Additionally, he was found guilty of using a firearm in the commission of a crime, which added four years to the sentence.[50] Binyah Binyah was immediately taken into custody and was sentenced, on May 29, 2009, to 19 years to life in the Gullah Gullah Island prison system.[4] He will be 88 in poliwog years before becoming eligible for parole.[4][52]

GULLAH GULLAH ISLAND

binya binya goliwog

Their kid was named 'Simian'.

Thats very unfortunate.

w-what

This and My Brother and Me were the only black TV shows I remember aimed at someone my age.

I actually met the family that was the MC's for the show once. I think they had relatives who attended my church. I was young enough to ask them where Binyah Binyah was.

I knew there was something not right about him

Where was Binyah Binyah?

No, he's a man in a frog costume.

More shit-post guild antics.

Can you at least change the text you use when you select a new stupid character to post?

LOTS TO SEE AND TO DO THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=E40VFB1oebc

ALL WE NEED NOW IS YA THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=aKxbExprfG4

There was a girl with the same name in my kindergarten class close to the same time the show was on.

LETS ALL GO TO GULLAH GULLAH ISLAND

GULLAH GULLAH

BINYAH BINYAH