By their appearance alone, can you tell who made the better show and who made dog shit?

By their appearance alone, can you tell who made the better show and who made dog shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehr7-8NLMSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better question could you tell what gender the right one is?

Her show is better.

The girl on the left is my guess for making a good thing.

Who are they?

how do you go from THIS

Sucrose got a Leno chin going on

Better question; why should the existence of other genders mean anything to a Wizard's Apprentice like yourself?

...to THIS?

to this shit. She didn't just hit the wall, she fucking obliterated it

I'm sure at some point you weren't horrible looking either, I bet your Mom still has pictures of it.

Sugar herself is very talented, the problem is there are no writers and the boarders do whatever they want. She needs a better team.

>using virgin as an insult.

woman detected.

Drugs that's the only real explanation

If someone has that one page from It Hurts, it sums it up. The one where Pasqualo thinks he's doing a cool anime pose but looks like a fucking spaz.

This is what happens when you almost exclusively consume a niche media and take it as your idea of "cool", with no idea of why it was niche to begin with.

Sugar probably thinks she's so cool with her mock pompadour and leather jacket with the decal. But a nerd with bad skin and shitty glasses is a nerd regardless.

I saved a copy of the motel receipt of the night I first had sex in case a woman ever calls me a virgin on the internet

also have a picture of me in bed with a guy if they need further proof

>By something other than the quality of the show, can you tell what the quality of each show is?

No.

Yeah, she let this thing run away from her. The concepts were fantastic and I know her to be an excellent writer, it just collapsed. I don't know anyone to pin that on, but I've seen her do better.

SJW and feminism is the most dangerous drug out there. \

I drive....

I got ya user

This is your everything on social justice

At it's peak SU has created better episodes but Star Vs. seems to be the more well thought and more consistent in good quality show.

The comparison of the two is proof that while pure artistic freedom and storyboard driven show can bring light occasional sparks of brilliance, a more logical and structure driven collaboration where everyone functions together is far better in the long run.

post it

This

Sugar letting her team take more creative control has let the quality of the show drop

And with the appearance of the 2 new gems kinda makes it more obvious

Darcy is such a fucking qt.

Does she really have a fetish for Hispanics? Blackie here, disappointing./spoiler]

trick question, they both made dogshit

>By Mex
>get some attention from white girls
>mfw no Korean or Asian qt3.14
WAKE ME UP

roasties BTFO

The guy on the right as a way better cartoon. Women can't into cartoons.

YOu mean to ask, can you tell what sex the right one is?
>Gender refers to the characteristics of being masculine/feminine.
>Sex refers to biological makup.
>And the answer is no, absolutely not.

>grrr I'm a feminist lesbian
>I hate men that's why I pretend to be one

Why do these queers do this?

She's bisexual and has a boyfriend.

literal Penis Envy

You think us mere apprentices!?

This made me kek

Been a while since someone posted proof of something

that nigga ugly too

They look like they go together.

With photoshop. She was never good looking.

They look like they've gone off together.

Daron Nefcy and Rebecca Sugar

Stay away, Nefcy, you'll catch the ugly!

Gender was originally only ever mentioned in the context of languages that had gendered endings. This whole "Gender is about what role you identify with" bullshit didn't even exist 60 years ago.

Give this Gentleman/Lady a fucking habano!

Show boobs or get the fuck out bitch!

Feminism is a hell of a drug

Pfff fucking noob user, you need keep the "scort" receipt...

Jew girl likes black cock what a surprise

To be fair Nefcy is not that cute, she just looks better in comparison

The dude who did Gravity Falls is the only pretty one.
It's too late

All girls like black cock, also all woman are bitches

Weeb girl is allow to make a series about her OC self insert and even put his husband on it, why is this allowed Sup Forums?

This is the most pathetic thing to start a war over. Fandoms are such cancer.

Well, purely based on appearance, the lady on the right seems kind of nerdy, which makes me think she might pay more attention to detail which would create a good story. Lady on the left seems more normie so her show might appeal to a wider audience. Don't know anything about either them to be honest

Neither, because they're women, and thus inject ideas that only women and homosexuals enjoy into their work, instead of universal concepts that appeal to everyone.

Oh, boy /r9k/ is here again to teach about women

It doesn't matter what a creator looks like (it's not like you see them on the fucking show) but if you mean the weird "quirky hipster" fashion sense all creators get that after being in the industry too long. It comes from being in a bubble.

Also being rich as hell and not giving a fuck and shit though. Compared to most humans she's definitely made bank on SU and like other show creators now gives no fucks at all. That's fine.

I doubt they'll make a babby and that's very reassuring.

>I doubt they'll make a babby and that's very reassuring.
They broke up a long time ago

Jesus Christ that is the gayest black man I have ever seen in my life

Fucking Aunt Jemimah could kick his ass

>all stories have to appeal to everyone

You're one of those retards that claims every movie about black people is inherently Oscar bait, aren't you.

why, is she genderqueer or some nonsense and going out with zuke?

oh ok. I haven't been keeping up with the crewniverse. it's hard to care when their show only airs twice a year, plus becky doesn't seem to be that involved anymore.

He cheat on her with Zuke

Zuke is in another level and was fired, remember all those post calling her a dictator

Has she an hero'd yet? What with being fired, flamed, and wanting a dick attached to her, I know I would.

This is it, basically.

Another good visual indicator.

A lot of people think being cool is just something you can do if you dress up and fake it. Real cool motherfuckers don't actually care what they wear, and those fashions evolved out of the cool things they DID.

I like both their shows.
Star and Steven should hang out.

Anything you hear here will be rumors or crazy shit people made up. Last I heard Sugar and Ian were still together and there's zero confirmation on any of the Zuke shit. But I don't stalk people like a psychopath nor am I trolling with false info hoping people will spread my bullshit around so I can't be sure.

Think about these two having sex

Ultimately it's kind of irrelevant. I think just looking at those two is all the indication you need for why their show looks the way it does. Not only are they kind of ugly, they could at least look cool if they knew what aesthetics were(and I mean actual aesthetics, not vaporwave meme's, but that'd still be a step up). Their job is literally to make things that other people think look cool, but they can't even do it for themselves.

If a third ugly son of a bitch with no fashion sense got involved or not doesn't really matter. SU was essentially dead from episode one.

Steven Universe isn't good, but it's still infinitely better than Star Vs.

Woman only teach how fuck and crazz fuck

So what're people on Sup Forums going to jump onto when they inevitably consider Star Vs. to be shit as well?
I may not usually agree with the assessment of the current quality of long-running shows according to popular opinion on Sup Forums but I can't deny I'm always led to interesting shows whenever you all decide to "trade up". And you're often on point when it comes to the next big trend for cartoons.
So what's next?

Eh I just don't think creators being ugly and put together badly means their stuff will be shit, inb4 the LoTR movies are shit, but I've never noticed any correlation between attractiveness of creators and quality, actually maybe an inverse correlation since hot creators are usually just bad actors who really "want to direct" but can't, ugly people more likely started as directors, artists, writers or something and have skill instead of models who slept their way to a spot

As an ethnic hooknose, I just want to say I've never seen anything like this in our tribe because I'm not a fucking anthropologist. Maybe the Leakeys have.

Also, Invader Zim fan.

Remember that the actual, original jacket from the movie belongs to the alpha autist, Hideo Kojima

I haven't bothered with Star vs. but SU was obviously going to be shit from the get go.

I mean the thing the crew brags about is how they planned all this shit super far in advance, but you need to realize what that actually means. When Peridot first appeared on TV they already had the smol Zim knockoff Storyboarded out and didn't think it would be bad, up to and including the cringey roadrunner episode. Lapis appearing was planned from the beginning but so were a bunch of flat out bad episodes. The actual average quality of the show as a whole was never that good and the only excuse a lot of people ever had was they would tease something and MAYBE there would be payoff. Except it's several seasons later with no payoff and the show itself is mocking the idea of having an arc or payoff so more people are catching on to what other anons have been saying for literal years, finally.

The ONLY reason this show got as much benefit of the doubt as it did is because it came out during a fucking animation drought and progressed when there was basically nothing else serialized on any major network except maybe Korra, which was moved to internet only because the viewers also dropped it like a hot rock for being shit.

>Meme-deo MemeJima
Sup Forums needs to be eradicated for shilling him

Rebecca is cute. CUTE!

WHEN IS JASPER COMING BACK REEEE

Let me clarify. Being ugly is one thing. You can be ugly and be fucking awesome. Like half the celebrities in the world that John Normie loves are either ugly or average. They have style and charisma that can make up for it. If you see an actually cool and stylish person who happens to be ugly, you forget that they look bad naturally because they more than make up for it.

Rebecca doesn't make up for it, but she's very clearly compensating. The hair and jacket make her look like a wannabe biker, but I wouldn't be shocked to hear she's never ridden anything but a ten speed and never gone faster than five miles an hour in her life. Obviously the truth isn't quite so extreme but she doesn't have the stance or expression to pull off that style and she looks like a kid playing pretend, because it's not something that looks natural, it looks like something she's compensating with.

The only cute person in that image is Steven voice actor

wow op you really activated my almonds and made me think about how star vs is a shit show for cuck fetishists

Fum fact, the guy who came up with using gender as identity was a pedophile who was looking for an excuse to molest a set of twins by tricking their parents into raising one of them as a girl, and forcing the two to act out sex while he watched and took pictures.

Every member of the family ended up committing suicide years later.

With THIS!

how did a pedophile get her only children's show?

youtube.com/watch?v=ehr7-8NLMSM

I really need to grow the fuck up

do you have a source on this allegation

Rebecca use to be a drawfag here and posted Double D x Eddy material that's all

whats not to get? she used to draw Edd and Eddy naked and wrapping their tongues around each other

I don't see anything wrong here

i bet she smells like sweaty socks and pomade

>Feminism is a hell of a drug
Isn't that what Nefcy's about?

As well as going around making vent posts on Twitter about Trump like Nefcy.

Pretty much all women with any self interest are.

oh yes i remember this now
i did not know that was her