Poppy O'Possum Update

>Technically speaking, she actually bumped into you.

My God, I want to protect Harley.

Charlie's dead, though. Gotta be.

Yeah I'm guessing he was the guy in the chair

Ohhh are we gonna go Lethal Weapon..? Poppy gonna look to crush some bird skulls and they just chuckle about "diplomatic immunity."

But she still throws them through a wall.

Now this is interesting.

waifu came back

fuck forgot a few details

thousands of year on msp

SHITS GOING DOWN

is that a one piece reference?

Well Poppy, you wanted to make a difference.

Also aren't there only like, 6 months in a Flora year since Morbi combined them (like Jay and Wintember)? That timeskip was longer than I thought.

Shouldn't the Os in her nameplate have lines through them?
dropped this shit 0/10 worst webcomic ever
Possibly the name of Chicadino's Lucky Star.

ha ha silly harley everyone knows possums can't read
they;'re too stupid

>first reaction when checking the site is TIME FOR PLOT
>come here and see the filename

Oh, Morbi. I take back half of the things I've said about you.

But Harley is a possum too.

exactly

I really hope we see Fazzi again this chapter. She would be the perfect enemy for Poppy to go up against since she's been training since they've last thought. Good way to show how she has improved.

Little Birdy is definitely Chico's star

I mean Charlie. Charlie is the possum that was shoved into the King's chair to keep the King alive. He's the source of Poppy's current fears

Because if normal possums are unable to be teleported, that means the possum shoved into the King's life support system must have been already in Kit's kingdom, ready to go

Which means Kit is possibly allowing possums to be used like this, or her family is going over her head.

Kit's family would definitely be going over her head on this one. As seen from the previous page, Kit thinks that her family, or at the very least her sister, doesn't mind her opossum laws and projects. If Charlie was the one in the chair at the festival and Poppy just didn't recognize him, or that opossum died and Charlie was it's replacement, then there's going to be a diplomatic shitshow.

Explanation for those who haven't been paying attention

>King Ren Darling, Kit's dad, has a magical tumor on his upper back. It is killing him and appears to cause prophetic visions (6:47)
>Ren is on some sort of advanced life support that uses his chair (6:47)
>Poppy sees something hidden in the back of his chair (6:48)
>Poppy states "at least she isn't stuck in a chair" a little later (6:49). Petunia thinks she has made an awful gaffe, but Kit realizes Poppy knows the truth

This indicates that they are most likely using an unwilling possum in the back of the chair to absorb the magic from the tumor.

>Kit is unlikely to have been aware prior to his appearance, given her reaction on 6:33 and Steptits nasty comment.

>Shouldn't the Os in her nameplate have lines through them?
>dropped this shit 0/10 worst webcomic ever

No, an O with a line through it is a E in Floran. See ƟWƟ-LALA...

See the O's in the letter she hands poppy in OP pic

>her husband is gone
>most likely taken and dealt with by the mafia
>poppy is getting ready to _avenge
You know what that means.

>Kit, Vix and perhaps the King's orderlies think the possums volunteer or their families get paid handsomely at least
>The Chicadinos supply them for cheap and force the possums to "volunteer" or something

Either way, it's going to get sad as fuck.

>that look of despair on Harley's face

>Vix and perhaps the King's orderlies think the possums volunteer or their families get paid handsomely at least
>Vix
>the orderlies

Time for some political action.

They'll talk about this scandal for sure.

He fucked up the god blood smuggle and got CHAIRED

Chances are he's already dead, just like the countless psykers sacrificed to sustain the Emperor

Oh god dammit Charlie was cute
If hes the opossum in the chair I'm gonna cry, fuck this gay comic

It's going to turn into Poppy vs. fascists foxes.

> High Queen Vix! I have reason to believe you and your government may knowingly, or unknowingly be contributing to ILLEGAL OPOSSUM TRAFFICKING and RIGHTS VIOLATIONS in the Fenneclands.

>Oh, also Kit was wondering if you'd be willing to come here Sunday night to have dinner with us.

Ah, you're right, the E's are more square...

Maybe uppercase E's are square while lowercase ones are circular?

or the ones Ewe Lala uses are circular for style

I cant imagine what he would look like if he got out of that chair...

I feel like Poppy would have reacted a bit more strongly if she recognized the poor sap in Renard's chair.

He's not wearing anything under the blanket.

Poor sap might not have been in it yet.
She saw the current one busy dying.

I really don't think they're using Charlie for the chair just yet, he successfully smuggled all the god blood, and he showed to be a pretty great thief when he used a newspaper to run in front of everybody and steal the medicine
Maybe he's kidnapped in a sort of "waiting list" situation.

But if he disappeared since the last time we saw him, then how come she didn't know? Didn't she deliver the rest of the blood to the same people?

Unless the process of chair-ifying a possum disfigures them beyond recognition. I don't imagine it's a thing they can ever walk away from again.

POPPY WILL PROTECT HER SMILE

E's are circles / rectangles (depending on the font), and O's are circles / rectangles (depending on the font) with a vertical line cutting it in two.
Ewe-Lala uses horizontal lines on her E's as a stylistic choice (to make them resemble sheep eyes).

FTFY

Poppy can't protect anyone's smile

in other news Harley is cute cute cute

I'm 95% sure that Cloudboy's mentioned Little Birdy as being the name of Chico's star before.

Poppy should absorb the king tumor by sitting on his face.

I know it's cliche but

Holy shit

I bet the king has a big scepter.

Harley clearly knows what's really been happening but can't say the details out loud because Chicadino's listening.
Hence giving Poppy the letter.

>the best girl is back
>we're about to learn more about how Chicadino's powers work
>the odds of Charlie being kidnapped and made to work in a brothel are rising
This update has it all!

Nice to see even more Gang War arc stuff coming back.

>the odds of Charlie being kidnapped and made to work in a brothel are rising
wait wat

It's almost like it actually was important after all.

POPPY

DON'T READ ANYMORE

Part Four is extremely underrated.
Also you should read the series, you're not even halfway done to be caught up.

I liked 3 the best. 1 and 3 felt the most like "adventures" to me.

Part 5 is great so far.

Basically the power rankings go from what I've read (no JoJolion):
7>2>3>6>5>4>1

How does it feel to have shit taste

Part 5 got kind of a shit deal because the translation's always been pretty stiff, making Giorno seem more bland than he actually is.
Although it was also the part where stand abilities started getting into "what is even happening" territory and battles became impossible to parse.

>he didn't understand King Crimson
fucking brainlet

King Crimson's actually one of the easier stands to understand in the later chapters of Part 5, to be honest. Shit like "Silver Chariot evolves from being a super fast swordsman to 'switches people's bodies and causes hyper-evolution'" is where things get bananas.

Hey man Part 3 is the most memorable for a reason. It had a great cast and great moments. Jotaro was in his element in it but he was shit in Part 4. I'd go on to say all the other characters seemed to be allies because of circumstance rather than partners who have become friends because of what they've gone through.

Part 4 has a lot of "I'm bad no wait I'm good now" characters that didn't feel as connected to Josuke as the ones did to Jotaro and I felt like the worst case Rohan would turn on him at anytime because Josuke's kind of a jerk. I'm not saying I didn't love part 4. I was just more looking forward to the end instead of not wanting it to end. They don't seem to be buddy buddy in Part 5 either but I'm still enjoying it.

but i only watched the anime and read half of part 5 so what the fuck do i know disregard this I suck DUWANG

Anyone who's ever seen futurama easily understands how KC works, it's stuff like stands behaving as organisms instead of psychic projection and Giorno being the king of asspulls Oh we're all dying due to some ridicolous venomous toxin? Here, i'll turn a random brick in the exact species of snake that SOMEHOW is immune to this?
Fuck off Araki that weight it down
Also the whole Polnareff's "death" and It was ayy lmaos all along just make it feel retarded

Oh yeah that whole fucking thing
I'm probably going to have to actually watch the anime to understand that one.
It was worse in the manga because the scans were all shit quality.

shut up klondike

>Poppy is Rohan

Fuck you

There was a fanfic, one time.

It was pretty gay.

>but he only gets female customers

It's a gayfag's fantasy. He's trying to engineer a situation where a straight character gets bummed.

>Here, i'll turn a random brick in the exact species of snake that SOMEHOW is immune to this?
Get some reading comprehension bro!
Giorno turned one of Purple Haze's capsules, still laced with it's deadly disease, into a snake that was both immune to it and produced venom that functioned as an antibidy to Purple Haze's disease!
OP BS? Kinda! But it had president.

Thanks for using spoilers. I haven't got there yet.

No he doesn't show up until SBR

I haven't either but Jojo spoilers never ruin it for me.

Whut

The President. He's not until later.

I do see what you did there but I absolutely do not appreciate it

it's spelled precedent you troglodyte

of all the super off topic discussion we've wandered into in these threads arguing about the fine details of stand in JJBA is my favorite

I blame auto-correct and also my own poor spelling

Anyone got the real heads edit of alst page?

2nd. I missed the last thread.

Poppy, Lily, Fern, Sawgrass, Molburry (mulberry).

Digging this plant based naming system opossums have.

He's not doing them for a while.

>Part Four is extremely underrated.

... Have you not been on the internet for like the past 2 years? Thanks to the anime it's undisputedly the most popular part right now.

what? why? even after sempai noticed him.

Yes.
I forgot about that. All my friends gave up on JoJo during Part 4 because they're idiots.

He's still doing them, it's just been more sporadic.

I can't way for my boy giorno to become popular when part 5 airs

I wonder how will the anime deal with the multitude of p5 plotholes

Improved.

Also have this one too.

That's actually pretty damn threatening.

If we ever get anymore "Poppy wakes up" scenes, I want Kit to be in increasingly weirder positions.

In the year's end picture Charlie is pictured being held captive, so he might still be alive!

I want there to be just a hint somewhere somehow that Poppy and Kit are fuckin'.

that was literally last page when Kit was dick dastardlying maid Poppy

Did you read the previous page? It's pretty blatantly obvious they're fucking.