Green Arrow #22 Storytime

The Rise of Star City part two!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next:
>“THE RISE OF STAR CITY” part three! As Green Arrow discovers the Ninth’s Circle’s true plan for Seattle, so too does Oliver Queen learn the truth about his family’s ancient role in the city’s coming destruction. Shocking secrets are laid bare as the biggest GREEN ARROW story ever drives toward its epic conclusion.

looks great

Ferreyra is drawing #24.

Next issue cover. See you guys in two weeks.

Textless

>Robert is a member of the outsiders
>fathers an illegitimate child
>runs a successful company
>manages to raise a his legitimate kid and be married
>Is also part of a cult
Robert is a busy busy man

Also what is Black Canary revulsion to money? just because Oliver is rich he doesn't understand the plight of the common man? He can't use that money for good?

Thank you.

dem legs, wew

My waifu.

Because Ollie can't keep his mouth shut about the little man.

whatever, they'll get back together by the end of the next ac.

>those Chesire titties
wew

you could care about people and still be rich

They'll be back together by the end of the arc

This.

WHoa, this nice for a black and white cover.

I get why nobody recognizes him in costume, the hood and all, but here? How is their first thought "Green Arrow" and not "Oliver Queen"?

>Grell variant
I need it.

But why would yo go full Bond villain and tell him your plan? If he knows the truth can't he get the message out there so that people know they're being thrown into disarray by Broderick and hence calm things down even a little?

Even though Ollie is being a prick here,
>They chose Domini and everything that comes with him
Really, Dinah? I'm pretty sure the general public didn't know he was in cahoots with a cult member who wanted to level the city.

I like how she can still call him out on his bullshit, like how they're both right but since Ollie is a selfish prick he needs a good lecture

>Random guy (Jax?) is killed by Komodo
>Naomi is written off
>Now Fyff may die
Fuck. Why does Ollie's tech team suffer so much since the Nu52?

domino masks are magic

dammittttt
why must the variants be so good

I was really looking forward to the regular ones...

dude just punched an arrow out of the air

>22 issues in
>Still a great ongoing
BRAVO

see Marvel, this is how you do Trump jabs

I was under the impression he grabbed it and broke it via pressure.

that makes more sense but also isn't as funny

It's all karma because of Felicity

Agreed

Between buying these trades and the Grell trades they're putting out my GA collection is growing QUITE a bit.

Nice

>"You're the fascist!"
Holy shit Ollie is so fucking triggered right now

Coloring is so fucking good

I'm gonna miss that bomb ass treehouse

Bumping for the disenfranchised and the lower classes

Grell's at my LCS for FCBD on Sunday. Definitely getting this one signed.

Based Grell.

I had Fyers and Cheshire mixed up as Pestilence and Death, but at least I got the other two right.

I love how DC somehow manages to write both liberal and conservative-style stories convincingly.

Don't care much for Trump one way or another, but I chuckled. They got the stock phrases right.

They are both right...

People DO have a right to vote for a racist power-hungry official... But they could change their minds if they found out the whole truth.

Huh... i can see why Cheshire is Roy's kryptonite now.

This and Deathstroke have been my favorite reads.

So she has had Lian yet, or with the Rebirth reestablishing some pre-FP stuff she has already given to birth but she just can't remember??? (a bit like with the kids of Wally).

How did cuts to emergency responcers and them scrambling with for personnel and resources lower the death toll?

They aren't broken up dateless loser. They just had one fight.

They're broken up you idiot.

An insect infestation seems kinda trivial when compared to mass destruction/murder of the other attacks.

>Wannabe Batcave
Low blow.

Damn. I really liked the treehouse.

Quiver.

The insect infestation wasn't planned, Fyers was just being his usual, gloriously dickish self in the few hours he had to kill before sniping semis on the freeway.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig

They should give Grell a mini or something.

I really wish they'd do more of those mini episode things to include on the animated movie blu-rays.

But if they won't even make a second animated Wonder Woman movie despite the live action one coming out in a month then I guess there's no hope.

>I really wish they'd do more of those mini episode things to include on the animated movie blu-rays.
Same. God damn the spectre short was brutal.

They stopped doing them because of the expense once the sales on the DTV stuff started dropping. Still though, why isn't there a new WW animated film? Or even a GA film, Arrow is decently popular.

That sucks.

From a business perspective I'm amazed they had them in the first place, the shorts were essentially several minutes of extraneous animation with no connection to the films.

arrowbump

They haven't even made a Superman one since Unbound in 2013. Just New-52 style Batman and Justice League stuff.

The no Wonder Woman one really makes no sense though. You'd think WB would throw a couple million at their animated department to make one in the lead up to the live action movie.

Shazam as well. The Return of Black Adam OVA thing was great, and with the Rock signed on you'd think they'd want to get that part of the DCU a bit more exposure.

You know I kind of wish Chesire wore the mask from Young Justice

Percy did a signing at my LCS, and said a fan-favorite female would be joining the series in about 10ish issues. Perhaps Artemis?

And semi-confirmed Victoria Much becoming Cupid independent of that tease.

thanks OP, seemed short

This