Whomp - Faulternate Reality

A dozen Ronnies stand in a room with one Ronnie who looks to be their leader. The leader speaks with a scowl to a lesser Ronnie. "So, what did you have?" "Two girlfr-" "YOU HAD TWO. GIRLFRIENDS. DO YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE RETCON PIT?" "N-no." "ALL I'M HEARING IS THAT YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE RETCON PIT." A small shuffling is heard in the back of the room as a thin, fit Ronnie is hiding from the leader's gaze.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltxLeLGozDk
zocdoc.com/answers/20474/what-types-of-risks-do-human-feces-pose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd forgotten that she poops Jolly Ranchers.

The idea of Ronnie laughing at Agrias is amusing to me. Now the tables have turned

Ronnie's smile, laugh, and tears of joy fill me with an immense sense of terror.
It's unnatural.

Would you eat the Jolly Ranchers that Agrias poops?

Hey, is her name Agrias because she's an aggregate of many people in real Ronnie's life?

Has ronnie commented on mac donalds frork?
youtube.com/watch?v=ltxLeLGozDk

...what flavor? If its the cinnamon ones, no way, but if we're talking watermelon or sour apple I'd be sucking those things out of her colon. She'd need a restraining order and a shotgun to keep my lips off her log cutter.

something something rick and morty

Wait this is a real thing? She really poops Jolly Ranchers?

Oh my god. It's fucking real.

The character likes FFT and dislikes het real name.

It's a belated april fool's joke.

The similarities are eerie.

its heavily implied.

By the way, Agrias. I finally read that book we talked about - Everyone Poops. It took me a couple of days to finish, but I'm almost certain it was not political satire. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which character represented Marxism. I believe you were thinking about Animal Farm.

>It's a "weeaboo hawaii-shirt shill copies Grant Morrison" episode

>Grant Morrison invented multiverses

>she has to tell him to not eat out of the garbage

It's these subtle things that make you completely understand the joke.

I thought the secret words were better than the comic this week. Anybody else?

Sounds like the norm for a lot of his recent stuff.

I would easily become a Scat fetishist in a universe where everyone shat Jolly Ranchers

Why does two girlfriends Ronnie have to go into the retcon pit? Isn't that *our* Ronnie?

Our Ronnie is non-canon.

Completely forgot about that one.

I don't think I ever read this one, but I read the one before it that it's referencing.

>she puts her jolly ranchers in the trash bin
I mean, I guess they would clog the toilet, but that's still not where that goes.

>In informal writing, neither and either sometimes take a plural verb when these pronouns are followed by a prepositional phrase beginning with of. This is particularly true of interrogative constructions: "Have either of you two clowns read the assignment?" "Are either of you taking this seriously?" Burchfield calls this "a clash between notional and actual agreement."

Fucking English.

Shit, I hadn't read the comic on his site in so long I didn't see the story about how he met Rand Miller. That connection to Adam Savage is pretty fucking insane.

WHAT???
Deepest lore strikes once again.

if they were just regular Jolly Ranchers and there was no danger to my health, I don't see why not.
... Now I'm learning a lot about the dangers of human feces. Looks like it's a vector for a lot of things, but that most North Americans probably don't have any of them. WHO KNEW?? zocdoc.com/answers/20474/what-types-of-risks-do-human-feces-pose

He meant to say giraffes but was cut off. I made that up.

Agreed.

As the car blasted off of the cliff towards the rocks below, Ronnie was struck with the realization of what was happening. He frantically searched his pockets, finding nothing that he sought. Ronnie turned a grim face to the panicking driver. "I'm sorry. I don't have any cash for a tip."

>there's a multiverse where girl Ronnie is real

how did ronnie already know there were jolly ranchers in the trash can

He found them and ate them

Yeah, that'd be our universe.

Someone post the Ronnie chart. The "Crisis of Infinite Ronnies" or whatever it was showing all the different Ronnies we've seen up to now.

I liked Monday's

As Ronnie the Real pondered his cartoon's existence, he considered briefly his godhood and fatherhood of the creatures within. He leans back in his recliner and admires his collection of Japanese cartoon figurines, and he wonders, "Have I lost all grip on reality?" After a moment, Ronnie nods.

Ronnie's face in the last panel is killing me

I'd eat ass all the time, chicks would think I'm just freaky like that but I'm actually getting my sugar rush.