That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

How did Raimi get away with this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7U0c2IPnLc
youtube.com/watch?v=a6bL4XptZoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1aphO1Zd2kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not sexist if your saying it to a man

Butterfingers™

Damn, I used to watch the shit outta this as a kid.

ITS YOU WHO'S OUT GOBBY

Didn't I see this thread on Sup Forums a little while ago?

COVER YOUR FUCKING DICK GOBBY

>How did Raimi get away with this one?

What did user mean by this?

It was a different time

It was a simpler time user.

>Of course I don't love Harry, Peter. He's a needy piece of crap, and one who can't do well in school without leeching off the nearest orphan honor student at that.
>Mr Osborn, your son is right there-
>THEN HE SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING

Jesus, did Raimi have reverse daddy issues?

Jesus, I never realized this before.

That may look cool, but in terms of functionality unless they planned on making "super soldiers" in bulk and can install multiple gurneys the size of that chamber is asinine. Look at all that wasted unneeded gas.

>The new Marvel movie trying to steal Raimi's train scene, except this time Peter doesn't manage to stop the catastrophe and needs IRONMAN to save him

youtube.com/watch?v=h7U0c2IPnLc

prototypes are always xbox hueg compared to the final design. its a wast of resources trying to shrink down the design before you've even figured out how to make it work as intended (unless the huge size is why its not working as intended but that's a different matter)

>"Why yes he did, and I don't much care for you mocking my hubby's hard work! He's been very supportive of me chasing my dreams, and now I'm gonna kick your ass for his sake!"

>planned on making "super soldiers" in bulk
why would you not?

>What's your name, kid?
>The Human Holocaust
>pshh....How 'bout naming yourself after something that happened, kid

How did they get away with this?

Why did Raimi spend the whole trilogy cucking Peter?

>Mary Jane is with Flash, but breaks up with him after high school.
>Now she's with Harry, but she starts making out with Spider-Man in an alleyway.
>Now she's breaking up with Harry because of Norman, and Spider-Man starts showing interest in her.
>But now she wants Peter instead because reasons. Peter says no because "Wh-what if muh enemies find out".
>Now Mary Jane is with Jameson's son, and Peter wants to fuck her again because reasons.
>Mary Jane finds out he's Spider-Man and leaves Jameson standing at the altar like a massive bitch instead of calling off the wedding and not humiliating him in front of everyone he knows.
>Peter and MJ finally get together. For, like, the last three minutes of SM2 and the first five minutes of SM3.
>Mary Jane then gets pissy at Peter and goes back to Harry for a bit, cockteasing him back into being evil.
>Harry forces Mary Jane to break up with Peter and she does instead of telling her boyfriend (who is Spider-Man) to smack some sense into Harry.
>Peter then cucks MJ with Gwen for five minutes and then punches her in the face.
>Then they get back together at the end of the film. Maybe?

>Raimi's train scene
train scene was just a remix of the 'spidey saves the bugle building' scene, which was a remix of the 'spidey frees himself from being crushed by a girder underwater' scene from an earlier run, which was a remix of the 'spidey deadlifts a huge metal plug that initially took him and she-hulk together to lift'

hell slott's run remixed it again with the 'spidey supports th front half of a plane while it lands, standing on its broken landing gear' scene

I'm pretty sure if I actually sat down and went over everything you'd see it remixed at some point in every single adaption and every 3-5 comics runs because 'spidey pushes his super strength even further beyond in a non-combat situation' has evolved into a quintessential spidey moment

'If This be my Destiny' (the girder thing you're talking about) predates She Hulk's existence by 15 years, and if we're just treating all "heroes do an incredible and unlikely feat of strength" as the same thing then Samson destroying the pillars after having his hair cut or Odysseus drawing his bow are the actual ones that are being "remixed"

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Powerful stuff.

>and may God have me shot dead in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong

Consider this new copypasta. Well fucking done m8

It's been a pasta on Sup Forums ever since the Raimi meme started user.

Used to be that you could make jokes and if they were funny people laughed and the ones who got butthurt about the content of them were treated as no fun having idiots.

Then this shit's about to go global. Like AIDS

Everything has to be politically correct now. It sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6bL4XptZoQ

Seriously? This has been on Sup Forums for a year or two

>Car jacked by TWO white people

Wasnt this pre obama era universe?

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong

Mary Jane is a slut! A SLUT!

The only thing strong enought to beat a nigger is the black rhinoceros, it's natural predator and it got extinct.

Because it was 2002 and nobody gave a shit.

This meme stopped being funny when it went from edgy to just plain racist.

What if I have a Tumblr but only use it to shitpost?

The worst of it all? saying that cartoons characters can be waifus (Sup Forums hates that)

You actually made me sad. Imagine having the hero of an all-ages movie call somebody a faggot in 2017. There's no fucking way it would fly.

>It's you who's out, Gobby! Out of your fuckin' mind!
Jesus, Raimi. I get that you were using the rating, but this was still a little excessive.

>Ben looks directly at the camera

I've read this pasta a dozen times and I still explode thinking of this part.

What if it was a gay character calling a straight character a faggot?

yurp guy got banned there. Why do you think he's here? Slower board means fewer reports and better chance he'll get his (You)s

toppest of keks

>guy gives Peter the money after the match
>Don't try to Jew me man
>Read the fine print, goyim, you weren't suppose to beat him
>Hitler may have started the white man's job, but I will finish it!
I-it was a different time

Homophobia was still rampant at the turn of the century.

Making fun of gay people wasn't politically incorrect until about mid-'00s when millennials started to become more prominent in social matters.

Prototypes, experimental, and production units are always larger/bulkier than the would be massed produced product. You have to make sure everything works before you can problem solve size issues.
The real potholes are why does military government agency have any say or control in funding of the project, why they weren't out right paying for it and why isn't it grant based where Osborn would be just given X number of years to get shit done? Narrative wise you can tell the writer has only had experience in film businesses and little else.

user would be excellent at CinemaSins.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aphO1Zd2kg

>P-Peter... The men who shot me... They, they looked white, Peter. God help.
>Uncle Ben... They..... Were Italians
>Oh thank you Jesus

Every time

>Peter, with white skin comes great privilege as well as responsibility for the crimes our ancestors perpetrated against natives and people of color. You must check that privilege as often as possible.
How times have changed.

Twitter didn't exist yet, so there was no way for people to collectively bitch with ease. It would still fly today, you'd just have to hear bitching on twitter.

Is there anyone who had more influence on the material he adapted than Sam Raimi?