Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

You're not fooling anyone Lucy

Other urls found in this thread:

bittersweetcandybowl.com/c96/p3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas the mikes
cat war now

And here we witness Mike's heart O B L I T E R A T E D

Fucking kek. I may be a mikefag, mike may be right, but he fucking needed this and my sides were not ready.

Don't even give a shit that she's surely lying through her teeth. It was worth it.

THE FILLER WAS WORTH THIS MOMENT

thats next comic were pseudo girlfriend breaks up with him

YES! YES GOD YES!
USA USA USA!!!!

True

Also True

If Sandy breaks up with him the guy is gonna Lucy himself though

where is jojo edit boy this page has potential

any chance I can get lucy flipping the bird + the speech bubble as a transparent reaction image?

That frown tho

Mike already won :^)

its that time of the week again Sup Forums let's see if we can hit the limit before 10:00

That smile.

YES! This is good, but Lucy's face in the first panel is not really convincing.

HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER?

With sandy telling him he was right.

By thinking of anything else than his self esteem & guilt and his "might as well not exist" girlfriend.

Reminder user. I did this for you. and my own personal amusement.

I think it works, she's really annoyed that he's still following her. You can be happy to tell someone to fuck off and still be annoyed that they're there right beforehand.

so who wants to raise bets on how many pages before it shown she still likes him? cuz we all know for drama sake this is where its going

why do people take lucy's side again. i mean, mike needs to humble the fuck up but damn this is like 10 layers of spiteful on lucys part

fucking br00tal

fuggedabboudid mike, she's a bitch anyway

>Top border

Shameful.

Lucy's tits look great today.

Why couldn't he leave things alone? Because he wants to take the easy way and get the guilt that's eating at him off his mind.

Two.

Just look at that face of satisfaction in the second to last panel, that was probably even therapeutic for her.

But personally, I'm disappointed, it ended a bit too abruptly, probably some last dialogue before the middle finger would have been better but well, better not overextend it.

I can only see Mike fucking it up even more later, which is kinda sad, but is something he really needed to get through his thick skull.

he was gonna talk to her eventually. it was either him doing it himself or his friends peer pressuring him till he snaps and does it anyway. and i agree, he should leave her alone, she's not worth it

...Fucking damn it.

Hi, I'm a new reader. I've come to ask why Lucy from bcb is so loved by in and out of universe despite her terrible actions and behavior towards her friends ?

>cutting off her ear tip
unspeakably shameful

I wanna fuck that cat basically

Neither is he. And yeah I know the blame is not entirely on him

Because it seems more like Mike just wants to be aknowledged for his actions by the person he hurt the most, regardless if he's forgiven or not. He just wants to close that chapter and take it the easy way but Lucy will simply not allow it because she denies him the discussion he so badly wants.

He just wants to be free of that guilt. Does he actually care about what happened to Lucy? Probably, but most important, it looks like he just wants to feel better with himself.

"Oh woe is me! How will I ever recover? Guess I'll just go back to fucking my underage supermodel gf!"

Always wanted to stick dick in crazy.

...Someone else can fix it if it bothers them that much.

What a bitch.

they arent worth eachother, but i'd say mike is the better one here. he's just really bad at handling his crippling guilt, he needs to sober up and face the facts that she's just putting on extra layers of bitch to deal with her problems

Mike should leave her alone from now on but it wasn't a mistake to try and talk to her. He didn't demand friendship, he wanted to know where they stood. He wanted to apologize.
Yes, it would be best if he went to her, said "if you wanna talk I'll be waiting" and left but what he did wasn't bad

I just don't understand why Lucy had to make this an issue about Sandy? Why? There's absolutely no reason. Mike got pissed off too easily but he's right. It's not about Sandy. If Sandy didn't exist Mike would still have reasons to be pissed off at Lucy. Lucy doesn't understand what she did wrong.

Lucy fucked up badly by bringing up Sandy in a sense she now can't talk about the things she needed to talk the most.

It's alright user, you did your best, right?

Right in the nuts!
Bravo, Lucy!

>who's never around
>who is too mature for him
>who also treats him bad except emotionally

Lucyfags suffer from selective memory and think with their benis mostly.

saved

we'll never know because lucy won't be down to talk to even see what mike wants out of a conversation with her

Lucy wants to go full jerk. Hopefully Mike will forget her now.

Even more?

First of all, that's not me. I wouldn't namefag like that, and whatever that guy does.
But yes, I'll do an edit soon, keep your pants on.

This really should be the end of it. She's breaking it off clean and sharp.

But now the Friend War begins.

So it's somehow Mike's fault that Lucy tried to kill herself?

..okay..

I kek'd at The World

No one is obligated to listen to or accept an apology if they don't want to. Bitchiness or not. :3c

>last page of the chapter posts on a monday
Why would you do this?

Fine, just don't say what Mike wants to do then, since we'll never know.

She is the aryan race.

if the comic goes in this direction I'm abandoning ship for good

You aren't wrong. Let's see how that plays out for her later. I wouldn't be surprised if the table shits on mike even with the knowledge that he tried to talk to her but she turned the convo down

Is there any indication of that?
Mike's feeling guilty but that's something internal

Then you should have abandoned it years ago during rachel's party?

We are not sure Lucy's attempted suicide is common knowledge around the table tho

lol

oh god i can see tashii getting like 2 long chapters worth of friend crap out of all of this one dealing with everyone and one focus on paulo

It's already sailing in that direction. There is no getting of S.S. DoAFlip.

*off

it's not

only mike knows, or at the very least he safely assumes based on both his visit to the hospital and his recent nightmare

Best ending for "best ship"

They certainly shat on him for rejecting her in the first place.

Good catch.
Is this going to coincide with the shitstorm that is going to be Daisy's party? I hope so. We could have the three drama sources on at the same time. And Sue and David may not even be able to dodge it this time.

It's funny how people don't respect Sandy and Mike's relationship which for most of the time was better than most "friendships" in this comic

Like the weeb tropes going full force again, the Paulo show being nothing more than meaningless filler and even ridiculed with "lol he likes Mike now chapter", token homosex characters crammed in like fitting square peg in round hole, filler in general en masse shortly after December and the art going back to being mediocre shit commonly found on DA isn't enough reason

>shit goes down at her party
>every takes lucy's side
>daisy takes mike's side
>mike leaves depressed midway
screencap this

Don't worry; conveniently Sandy has gone to shit so MikexLucy shippers were right all along!

NON CONTRIVED

whoops meant for

Once a homewrecker, always a homewrecker

Anyone else notice how almost all of mike's speech bubbles have constantly been shaky throughout this entire conversation?

>manwhore
That's hurtful.

Yes, the juxtaposition is really aparent on the previous page.
Guy's broken

>No reason

Actually, Every time Lucy got close to Mike, whether it be in a friendship way or romantic way, when Sandy came into the picture, she was forgotten about. Do you know how it feels to have someone you care about ignore you in favor of someone else? Let me tell you, it's absolutely soul wrenching. She has a right to be upset and want to protect herself. Besides, Mike got what he needed out of this. Lucy doesn't want to talk to him anymore, he got his answer and he got what he wanted all those months ago.

Physical abuse is normally seen to be worse than psychological, but physical wounds normally heal overtime. While the same can be said for psychological, it's a gamble whether or not the person will ever truly recover, and if they do, it's a process that will take years. Not to mention Lucy's "abuse" was made to be slapstick for years until Taeshi wanted the comic to take a more serious tone. You should revisit volume 1, and tell me, honestly and seriously and to the point: do you think that could be anything but slapstick?

>calls mike a cheater bc not dating lucy
>Girls kick his ass for it
Don't throw punches if you can't take them.

Lucy is a selfish cunt who tried to kill herself to make Mike feel guilty. It's really that simple.

I think he was just asking because I remind him of Jojo stuff.

Geez he was 13 when he did that.

Also has the same "then it was slapstick, now it's cruel abuse" problem that Lucy's tsundere punches do.

next page, when as soon as she's out of Mike's sight she assumes a grief stiken face/tears drip down her cheeks with a shadow over her eyes

>tried to kill herself to make Mike feel guilty

Where are you getting that from

>Actually, Every time Lucy got close to Mike, whether it be in a friendship way or romantic way, when Sandy came into the picture, she was forgotten about.
Yes, because Sandy was his girlfriend.

>Do you know how it feels to have someone you care about ignore you in favor of someone else?
Mike always treated Lucy like he treated all his friends, which is extremely nice. And none of them went retard over it. Why did she want to steal someone already taken?

>Physical abuse is normally seen to be worse than psychological
Too bad Lucy did both.

>she was forgotten about.
More like she was pissed she couldn't leech off Mike anymore. Why does Lucy have dibs on Mike? Guy has a girlfriend. You pay attention to your girlfriend. That's normal and it's expected that your friends understand that. Besides, if you read the earlier chapters like you asked me to you will see that we get to know about Mike and Sandy's relationship quite early and he continued to be friends with Lucy. Saying she was "forgotten" is a complete exaggeration.

>You should revisit volume 1, and tell me, honestly and seriously and to the point: do you think that could be anything but slapstick?
I was the one that made the pic on and I made a point of excluding the explicitly slapstick abuse so I recommend you reread the earlier chapters like I did last week

You know what's even more simple: Mike wants to be friends again, and she doesn't give a fuck about him?
It is a beautiful day to fuck shit up!

>tried to kill herself to make him feel guilty

How can Mikefags be this self-centered. She killed herself because she thought her life was already doomed. Do you seriously think people kill themselves to accomplish anything other than ending their painful existence, you fucking jerkface.

We all more or less expect it. Doesn't make her telling mike to fuck off any less satisfying t b h...for both their sakes

>Mike wants to be friends again
[citation needed]

She didn't tried to kill herself because of it but she sure likes to remind him he is "guilty" of it
bittersweetcandybowl.com/c96/p3.html

Jesus christ, sorry for mike putting more time into trying to make his long distance relationship work. For the longest time mike treated lucy very nicely as he did everyone else and as kids, mike was fine when she tagged along with him hang out with sandy. It's really all on her for not realizing mike would put more time hanging out with the chick thats nice to him rather than the chick that just sticks to him because she has no friends and doesn't treat him well at all.

And as for the physical and emotional abuse, she did both to mike as well so don't fucking even

Still a dick move when Mike was saying that he was interested in Sandy rather than Lucy. He chose not to respect Mike's decision and gave him bullshit because Paulo's relationship headcanon wasn't happening.

Nah. She never really blamed her decision on Mike or Sandy. She's just really tired of standing Mike's shit after what happened last time.

>[citation needed]
His face in that final panel seems pretty damning evidence.

>At some point after they got together, Paulo and Daisy argue about who's right between Mike and Lucy
>They realize they both like their other respective crush better than they love each other
>Pausy is sink

I think he was just trolling for its own sake.