Rogue One #2 (May 3)
Adventures in Wild Space #6 (May 4)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

manga-blog.line.me/ja/
manga.line.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuZnQMzY8
youtu.be/dhSrZbCuBnE
reviews.org/star-wars-map/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

Speedy motherfucking gonzales over here

Didn't the Lost Stars manga come out today? it should be May 4th in Japan but im having trouble finding the proper site

Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise.

It will come out some time later tonight/tomorrow I expect
manga-blog.line.me/ja/ is the link given in the announcement, and there is a sample on there. No idea if its being released in English though, the sites all Japanese and I cannot into moon runes

That's so very, very sad

What is he, /swco/?

Explains why the suck so much though, clearly whoever made the software for both the battle droids and the stormtrooper's aim assist were the same company who entered the lowest bid each time

I can't imagine it'll be too difficult to follow if you've read the book. I'm just worried we won't get any scans.

Snoke's brother

>great shot.webm
that's fuckin' metal!

oh god, imagine

He's a Whill.

He's a wizard

He's a gremlin.

But so is Snoke. So then they are brothers. It works.

I think this is the part of the site where you would find it but it says you need a Japanese IP address

manga.line.me/

A Yodi

He's not a wizard he's just Yoda.

>guardians of the whills

>the whills were evil spirits

>they didn't guard so good

The last of his kind I'd guess. Dagobah wss probably their homeworld.

It wouldn't be an issue if the movie had actually bothered to explain what the First Order and Resistance were beyond "the guys who are the Empire" and "the guys who resist the First Order".

JJ's mystery box is a fucking scourge on worldbuilding. Particularly when the movie boils down to about four characters that actually matter, and the most important one (Rey) has her character firmly locked away in the Phantom Zone too.

New Star Wars show episode
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuZnQMzY8

First for Shev.

He's a GreenBoy

>Baktoid Fine Armaments
>12% of the time, you'll hit every time

>It wouldn't be an issue if the movie had actually bothered to explain what the First Order and Resistance were beyond "the guys who are the Empire" and "the guys who resist the First Order".

that information is available for fans to find though. it could've and should've been put into the movie but didn't because it was a very risk inverse movie and they were scared that "talky" scenes had become a star wars stigma after TPM/AOTC

THOUGH i will say that, and people will hate me for it, having a protagonist who is a mystery and DOESNT have that mystery resolved in the first film is unique

Is Jar-Jar a clone of a man named Jar?

WHAT THE FUCK IS REN

EVERYONE KEEPS THEORIZING ABOUT SNOKE BUT I HAVENT SEEN SHIT ABOUT REN

>knights of ren
>kylo ren
Gee, I wonder.

>kylo ren, leader of the knights of kylo ren

>REN
WAIT I THINK I GOT IT

But WHAT is Ren? Why are there knights of him/it/them? What is their purpose?

If that were true, then Snoke must be Ezra and the Knights of Ren were the bodyguard of his wife, now sworn to him after her death.

I'm only as mad as I am about TFA because it reused as much as it possibly could from ANH, and simultaneously refused to explain anything about the setting that might distinguish it from the original films. Rey being a mystery would have been fine if the world was actually interesting and/or immersive.

Of course, being distinct in any major way would have introduced the risk of being more than ANH 2.0, so there's the rub. Talky scenes and space ships having cool fights are what make sci-fi interesting to me but that's not what the objective for the movie was.

The pieces of the puzzle are coming together

Why aren't clones of Jango Fett all called Jaango?

>Wren
>ren
>Snoke has a black kyber crystal ring

UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Snoke is actually a clone of Sheev named Shev
>Shev is a clone of Yoda. Yoda was originally called Shv.
>Anakin is revealed to be a clone of Sheev called Sheeev.
>Luke was an experimental clone that used an actual woman's womb to birth from. He was cloned from Anakin and his real name is Sheeeev.
>Luke found out about this cloning conspiracy and lost faith in the chosen one prophesy. He found out that Yoda secretly cloned him while on Dagobah in between Episodes 5 and 6. This clone didn't awaken until years later when Luke found it. To his surprise it was a girl but he was so disgusted in this clone conspiracy that he sent her far away to a planet called Jakku. Rey is Sheeeeevette. She is the final perfect lifeform and this is why she appeared to be a mary sue. In Episode 9 Rey goes to the center of the galaxy, teaches the force priestesses how to clone with the force and hijacks the midichloreans in all life to finally enact the true chosen one prophesy when she turns every lifeform in the galaxy into clones of herself. Balance is forever restored. Disney announces that Star Wars is cancelled because the universe is so perfect that no conflict can ever occur for a proper story to be told ever again.

They were, their numbers were how many a's were in their name

Jaango is their last name
See we got Rex Jaango, Cody Jaango, G
Sixes Jaango

Knights tend to be of a place of an ideal.

Ren as a word, has many roots, cheif among them in english being about the kidneys. Probably not what the Knights of Ren are about. From Egyptian origins however, Ren means "One's secret name, as part of the soul in ancient Egyptian mythology."

So, basically they are just knights who have found their true names. Seeing as Ben changes his to Kylo, and insists that he is a new person, that kind of fits.

In Norse origins Ren can mean clean, or pure. Perhaps they are Knights who will cleanse the galaxy of the taint of the Jedi?

But they could also be dedicated to the preservation of reindeer, I guess.

That's good stuff, I like it. Both the Egyptian and Norse meanings fit.

>Hey /swco/ lick em

*kidnaps your child*

>Ren means "One's secret name, as part of the soul in ancient Egyptian mythology."
NEW EVIL CULT

NEW EVIL CULT

youtu.be/dhSrZbCuBnE

>Snoke massacres the First Order at the end of TLJ

Well the Egyptian one works as a name for a person, I feel it fits slightly less with the name of a group.

Norse works better for the group, but less so for the individual.

Of course it could also just be that they thought "Knights of Ren" sounded cool, and decided to name then like Sith, and decided that "Ren" could be like a post-nominal title.

I like to think JJ took the name Ben and just switched the 'B' with an 'R'

I think they picked it because it fits both the group and Kylo Ren personally based on both mythological connotations.

I still need a good file name guys...

wish the knights got to do something cool besides job to luke so OTfags can get their dick wet

Flip the image and it's white_power.png

>When your sold to white slavers just right.jpg

If we were still in 2016 I'd say spicymeme.png

>so OTfags can get their dick wet
I think you mean EU fags.

OTfags know that Luke is a whiny little bitch boy.

This beyond retarded.

Hey /swco/, were there any news on BF2 since the celebration?

is Sup Forums still pushing that?

Luke isn't even getting an action scene according to Hamill.
This post is pure cancer.

>Archeological evidence for the existence of the Death Star

>Luke isn't even getting an action scene according to Hamill.

scenes have been filmed on the island with all the knights and luke fighting. what you mentioned was him not spoiling

Not that I know of.

What does /swco/ think of SPECIAL PADAWAN TRAINING?

Nah they stopped bothering, but the media being as dignified and credible as it is, it's naturally exploding.

Tell me about it.
I dunno. I think they moved on to just waving with your right hand. Like the back and forth hand wave. I want to say that they are realy reaching, but the fact that the OK sign even became a thing outside of Sup Forums does not bode well.

Awfully small don't you think? I wonder if it's to scale

Does anyone have a source for TOR not being canon to the EU? Because I really can't imagine -not-clones and a -not-empire existing in between KOTOR 2 and the Bane trilogy.

The website updated with some more info I think

You know that all you have to do is screenshot them talking about it and write to the press, right?

Wait, there's other ways?

You misunderstand. That sign being called racist is utter cancer and retarded. The "Anti-Defamation League" needs to be destroyed.

There's already articles talking about it being a hoax.

JAILBAIT AHSOKA IS FUCKING SHIT GIVE ME COUGARSOKA

anybody who says "that wasn't even canon in the old EU" is damage controlling

The EU was never canon to Star Wars, but in its own non-canon tier, all the wildly varied bullshit was just about as canon to the rest as any other.

10/10 would train

the ADL has, literally, come out and said that it's not a racist hand gesture.

>no tits
>no ass
>manface
>shitty outfit

she sucks

jesus fuck me

reviews.org/star-wars-map/

This is neat

This is dead wrong. The EU had a canon and TOR was never part of it. Pablo and Leland Chee have both talked about this, just Google it.

Oh god what happened to her, what have they done

>reviews.org/star-wars-map/
>Phantom Menace
I'm okay with this.

You've activated my trap card

>EU confirmed to have TOR in it

HA

HA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Case in point, here's the EUDF defending Leland Chee's misguided attempt to manage EU canon tiers.

>Skinny little Nancy Callahan. She grew up. She filled out.

user just got BTFO

>THOUGH i will say that, and people will hate me for it, having a protagonist who is a mystery and DOESNT have that mystery resolved in the first film is unique

>who is Darth Vader
>who is The Emperor

>She filled out
>no ass
>no tits
>no hips
>man face

"Filled out" how?

>protagonist

Since you evidently don't even know what hips or manjaws aren, there's no point in humoring you with the "stylization" defense.

Vader was the guy who killed Luke's father, and the Emperor was just the Emperor. SW was written as a stand alone movie.

>She's not ugly, she's just always drawn and modeled that way!

What's with Star Wars games and having the third one get canceled?

Luke, then.

Irrelevant. The sequels exist.

Here's your last (you). Go back to fucking kids you pedophile.

George Lucas didn't want anyone else making trilogies but himself.

ahsoka is thiccccccccccc