FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOUUUU

FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOUUUU

I see no problem here OP

you should at least pay for a prostitute at this point, caring that much about fictional characters its something that you do when don't have a person to care about IRL

just waking up

what are we supposed to be outraged about ?

Please join us here so we don't clog Sup Forums up with endless outrage/waifu threads, we don't need another Samurai Jack this soon

Whatever Doctor Phil. Why don't you suck my cock instead?

Is this another Sup Forums thread?

Fug, did they at least make her young and adorable? She looks too old in this photo. Entire point to Molly's character was that she was lovably immature.

Too many Hispanics now OP.

They've gotta include them somehow.

>cute perfect little innocent molly
>old burritonigger roastie
yep completely the same

but molly was always hispanic

this is the mother of a pale white girl in California

uh huh

This was known months ago. Report OP, sage, hide.

Shh, it's not like these anons read comics, they just need to barrow our board because their threads would get deleted off Sup Forums

Come on user, it's 2016!

Can't we just stealth them in like always?

>Being this invested in Runaways

HAHAHA, You are a fool! A fool who likes characters that were only tolerable for like a year and a half!

Look at how assblasted the 2 dozen fans of GotG were when the movie came out, you can't please everyone

She's not cute enough to play Molly.

To be fair, no one is

She looks cute in the OP but ugly in the show teaser. Besides no real life kid could pull off the ten year old acting like a five year and look cute rather than stupid.

I mean, they were going to change her anyway. Disney can't use any mutant characters as the X-Men rights still belong to Fox, so we were going to see a reimagining one way or another.

Also seeing as how the setting is LA (a city that's 40% hispanic) this doesn't in it of itself count as forced diversity.

At the end of the day, if said actress auditioned, and performed the role the best above all other actresses auditioning, then she is in my opinion deserving of the role.

>hispanic means non-white

She's a redhead, for G-d's sake! How dumb can you be?

Not so dumb that I have to censor myself from writing "God's Sake". Also, I'm pretty sure Molly always had brown hair.