90s-Mid 2000's cartoon channel/programming block archival general #2

Exactly what the title thread says. Keep on sharin' those MySpleen invites and Mega/Mediafire links, lads.

Also, as a personal request to all Latinoamerican bros: Got any Fox Kids/Jetix/Locomotion stuff recorded by any chance? Absolutely post them on the thread. I'll love you forever if you do (non-sexually, that is).

Previous threads for reference:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLf04F4-CZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=6fWBhPvZZPc
youtu.be/E-bBwRhcxM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GEKgJjv8lNk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0x4XQhpCk
youtube.com/watch?v=HDI1GFc6yW0
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZAZ_(canal_de_televisiĆ³n)
youtube.com/watch?v=m1SSJDYJdGM
docs.google.com/document/d/1qrPjyrt9un5ZsN2hQOYz29MFgrmwO2geSdFQNKpt0Zw/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=5LS30omqV7U
mega.co.nz/#F!wN4CwQhC!tfa3Lz98NZeaLHbXbDU0Zw
mega.co.nz/#F!dYhEhQzY!mzlZo0s1dcb18bXCKGxd7Q
mega.co.nz/#F!hMQEGI4T!6aBQw42dMvgZaL42FJwqWQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0VBkwQrS!3-UMbYopIPX-EK1m8v1o5A
mega.nz/#!DkpzVBJT!xTtMTovLZXLyjGGcK9Dvv6t3ccMT1iEtzUUOnuberO4
youtube.com/watch?v=4UrlntPBGLk
mega.co.nz/#F!7JxkTK7Z!XzZ8J2UB5T34pVVNVxvW_g
mega.co.nz/#F!CUojBJja!DmO5-Il_fEloAygI1sl9PA
mega.co.nz/#F!SNpHEDqA!bW6iKaxefFWUayX2yQuEzA
mega.co.nz/#F!uAZHzSJY!uwPu9ExK3nQeZRuNxI-w8A
mega.co.nz/#F!qVhyHZoI!m5TAaz0vtx-KAg902AEh0Q
mega.co.nz/#F!fUJgRZ4L!D_YEkPL2XNnRl1ogcpQ6kA
mega.co.nz/#F!fIZ1RJLQ!hKYnQohHHT52n24futsAhA
mega.co.nz/#F!eEZ1mJTQ!jPuw925bDE7-_4wA242zhg
mega.co.nz/#F!LU52gQJJ!iwDDxxN7u8Rxo5u9LIlULg
youtube.com/watch?v=dZealBCnvws
youtube.com/watch?v=ONq2ET3T4pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo. I still have this question from the previous thread. If any of you in Latin America have this bumper (or at least have a crystal clear memory of it), gimme a holla in this thread.

Ain't gonna let this die anytime soon now

Amen to that brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLf04F4-CZ4

Still up for any 1999-early 2000's Kids' WB stuff if anyone has some

MySpleen has plenty of Kids WB stuff, but unfortunately I don't have any invites on me at the moment.

Maybe you want these threads to be weekly. I'm not sure there's enough material to justify continuous threads, especially since ripping VHS takes a long-ass time.

Dunno why you'd get the idea it is going to be daily. Both of the threads listed on the OP lasted for several days. It's a matter of not letting them get locked due to lack of activity. It also doesn't have to be strictly VHS rips; DVD rips and other sources are perfectly fine.

Since this thread is about 90s stuff, I'd like to post a nerdy fun fact.

I'm sure some of you guys have wondered why Cartoon Network stopped titling their original series "Cartoon Cartoons" in 2003. One of life's greatest mysteries right? Well, there's an explanation.

What do most of the Cartoon Cartoons have in common? One, they started off as shorts, and kids voted on whichever one they liked best to become a full series (Ed, Edd n Eddy was the one that wasn't based off a short). Two, the Cartoon cartoons started off as being animated by Hanna-Barbera, then they transferred over to digital animation when H-B was deprecated. They had similar animation styles (again with the exception of EEnE): flat, angular, 60s-esque stuff.

Kids next door was the last Cartoon Cartoon, since that was CN's last original show to be greenlit based on voting results from kids. Shows like Camp Lazlo, Hi Hi Puffy amiyumi, and Class of 3000 had no business being under the Cartoon Cartoon name since those were simply CN original series made from scratch with no Hanna-Barbera connection, and the animation styles had changed.

>daily
I said continuous. This thread started about an hour after the last one, which needed several bumps and still died way before the bump limit. Generally speaking, mods/janitors don't like keeping threads on life support with no-content bumps.

I do still have myspleen invites to give out if anyone's still looking, however, just post an email address.

>Locomotion

i was too young to enjoy this channel :'(

Then post content, I guess? I don't really dig the thread bumping stuff either but it's better than just straight up leaving anons on the thread hanging dry on a locked thread with no sequel to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fWBhPvZZPc

Does anyone have any episodes of X-Play that don't look like complete shit?

I'm glad this is starting to happen here.

Same.

Back in 2000s YTV (AKA: Canada's Semi-Nick channel), there was a movie block on Sundays, a Saturday morning block called Vortex (with female host), later became Crunch (with a male host), and The Zone was the usual weekday afternoon block. There was also a short-lived anime block that aired on weekday nights that aired several anime shows.

>Then everything changed when The Zone is all-in on the weekends.

Speaking of which, I wonder how many people recorded G4 back in the 2000s.

>G4
Oh man, I know this isn't Sup Forums, but it still bums me out that that one documentary style show about video game devs is probably lost to time. Or at least, I can't remember its name.

ICONS
It's available on torrent sites.

youtu.be/E-bBwRhcxM0

neat

Icons which then became Gamemakers because they took Icons and started focusing on people and groups who had nothing to do with video games.

I think the majority, if not all of ICONS can be found on the internet.

That being said, while it isn't Sup Forums, if anyone has any good G4 broadcasts, they can post them.

Locomotion was a major break through in my life, living in south america and only knowing cartoons that were dubbed and brought to regular TV or the ones at Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Mind you we didn't have Adult Swim or any of that experimental shenanigans.
It holds great nostalgic value in my heart.

bump

bumping

I always appreciated how Locomotion, at least in it's early years, was pretty much a fusion between Boomerang + Adult Swim, although I also dig the latter area of Adult Swim + Toonami esque content.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEKgJjv8lNk

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0x4XQhpCk

Say, will there also be any space in the future for local channel's cartoon blocks too?
For example, recordings from cartoon blocks that aired in bumfuck Latin America in the 90's and mid-00's that once reigned over the grid and are now nigh-inexistent?

Those are more than welcome starting right now, user. However, I'd imagine that would pose an extra challenge, because I don't think MySpleen has much in the way of non-English content. I would have to double check on that.

Speaking of comfy horror shows, remember Scary Saturday Night Sleepover? I miss Discovery Kids

Wish we could've seen more of this lil' Jester fucker from the CN bumpers (1995 I think it was)

youtube.com/watch?v=HDI1GFc6yW0

To all of you Spanish-speaking Sup Forums bros out there; how many fond memories you have of this channel?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZAZ_(canal_de_televisiĆ³n)

I have this very specific memory of watching the Donkey Kong Country cartoon for the first time on that channel.

>Locomotion
>tfw you saw your first anime tiddies from one of the shows it aired

Were there any? I have fond memories of Saber Marionette and Bubblegum Crisis but don't recall ever seeing actual tiddies on that channel ever.

It's good to see that these threads keep on going, even after all these days.

Could I have an invite, please?
[email protected]

Nice idea.

I have a few Magic Kids recordings.

Oh boy, I remember Zaz from 1992-1993.

When it pretty much was the Latino port of Nickelodeon, like no joke, ALL THEIR SHOWS WERE FROM THE NICK LINEUP.

Upload whatever you have to mediafire or Mega.nz, bruv.

I remember when my local cable provider in Southern Brazil had Zaz as part of their lineup around 2002, presumably because there were lots of Argies and Uruguayans where I used to live.

Anybody got a mega for Johnny Bravo?

My girlfriend just dug up a Comedy central Friday night stand up, would anybody be interested in a rip of it?

Sure

If any has any cartoon/Muppet recordings WOC from "Cartoon Network", "Boomerang", "Teletoon Retro" (Canda), "The Disney Channel", "TNT", "Nickelodeon", "Nick Jr.", "BBC" (UK), "ITV" (UK), "Odyssey" (USA), "The Kermit Channel" (Asia) and "Tooncast"
Please let me know - Thanks

Sent

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=m1SSJDYJdGM

bump

Any more Cartoon Network recordings left?

Anything in particular you're looking for?

- Any recording from 1998 or 1999 with original commercials
- Cartoon Network's Fridays blocks (2003 / 2004)
- Toonami blocks (April - June 2004)

I would like to see Cartoon Network recordings from the early 90s

I'd love some CN recordings from 2005

bump

bump

Thanks again to VHS user, and whoever put up the [AS] and Toonami stuff.
While the convenience of files and streams is nice it used to be a hassle trying to figure out what to watch when I'm eating or idling time, but now it's like I have a pro-run TV inside my computer.
If you ask me viewing the past is the future.

This has been open in my tabs since the end of last year, when we last got on this topic.
docs.google.com/document/d/1qrPjyrt9un5ZsN2hQOYz29MFgrmwO2geSdFQNKpt0Zw/edit

A pastebin doc of that would be more practical imo. Now that I think of it, it could serve as a pastebin general for these kind of threads.

Thank you, mate!

bump

Steel Angel Kurumi and Burn up Excess had some bare tits if i remember correctly

bump

For those bumping the thread: Be sure to include a link or more of stuff before doing so, if only for the sake of not making the thread seem barren of content.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LS30omqV7U

S1
mega.co.nz/#F!wN4CwQhC!tfa3Lz98NZeaLHbXbDU0Zw
S2
mega.co.nz/#F!dYhEhQzY!mzlZo0s1dcb18bXCKGxd7Q
S3
mega.co.nz/#F!hMQEGI4T!6aBQw42dMvgZaL42FJwqWQ
S4
mega.co.nz/#F!0VBkwQrS!3-UMbYopIPX-EK1m8v1o5A
Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood
mega.nz/#!DkpzVBJT!xTtMTovLZXLyjGGcK9Dvv6t3ccMT1iEtzUUOnuberO4

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=4UrlntPBGLk

Locomotiom latam operated on another level. Really experimental stuff like japanese puppet movies, awesome music videos, outright surreal bumpers, obscure animated movies ans series of various countries and a GREAT selection of 2000s anime. The kind of stuff that makes seasonal anime look like flash animation. Extremely well presented too. Shame i was too young to appeciate some of their content

It's a shame it's local successor, animax, was basically the moeshit channel

Team Loco, the original latam locomotion producers, got together again a couple years ago and are pinning a couple projects, even a book. Saw a panel of them at comiccon argentina

Oh shit magic kids. Those opening songs where hilarious

Now that i thimk of it, i'm not sire if locomotion latam has the same production team as the argentinean locomotiom. Indon't remember some.of those bumpers and there's bumpers O rememeber that i haven't seen in that vieo posted above. Mamy bumpers wjere handrsawn animation

Yo I'd love an invite
[email protected]

I'm up for any recorded TV you guys have. Let 'er rip.

Sent

Piblic omvites to provte trackers

Bad idea

Thanks. I haven't been on a private tracker in a long ass time, what is a standard way to get my ratio up, and how high does it have to be? The FAQ didn't really say.

still though

this was the Mexican animation thing that got bought by animax yes? dint the voice over all come from Venezuela, i remember a joke about chabes nation or something like that.

Nope. Mexican produced until 2000, where they contracted a creative team consisting mainly of argies and other southams and redesigned the while thing

Argentinian here. This channel showed up in DirecTV by the mid 2000s and still remember it being there in 2008 (My point of reference being a Cybernet episode talking about Super smash bros Brawl)
I caught the channel changing their look once. This is one of the logos I remember

I don't know what the line-up was wherever it came from. But here I mostly remember
>Cyberchase
>Cybernet
>something about seven monsters
>soemthing apparently about the Scarlet Pimpinel
>Miss Mallard a duck detective
>Bernando & Bianca (no idea of orignal names) two mouse detectives
>Something that looked like a medieval knight version of the Tick
>Mummy and Nanny
>Mona the Vampire
>Some show about two lost toys a teddy bear and a doll
>Some show about a girl and her apparently
mute imaginary friend
>Moppatop's shop or something
>Eureka's Castle maybe?

and also Donkey Kong Country
>Soy un CABEZA DE METAL CABEZA DE METAL

I'm finding Commercial Breaks/Tandas of Disney channel Latinoamerica From 1999 to 2003

Also, Big Fat Mendoza a shit

>what is a standard way to get my ratio up
There are some torrents that have upload multipliers, no idea why though.
>and how high does it have to be?
It doesn't have to be anything as far as I'm aware. Just be courteous and seed/don't reupload the content elsewhere.

If you've read the policy in the FAQ then you're good to go.

is there a reason why i can't seed anything

user, do you have those shorts that appeared in locomotion at late hours of the night? Like 10 pm/11 pm? There's a short that has been haunting my mind with flashbacks about a ghost and a girl running around a wasteland, I've been autistically looking for it and I haven't found it yet.

I have seasons 1-9 of Rugrats:

S1: mega.co.nz/#F!7JxkTK7Z!XzZ8J2UB5T34pVVNVxvW_g
S2: mega.co.nz/#F!CUojBJja!DmO5-Il_fEloAygI1sl9PA
S3: mega.co.nz/#F!SNpHEDqA!bW6iKaxefFWUayX2yQuEzA
S4: mega.co.nz/#F!uAZHzSJY!uwPu9ExK3nQeZRuNxI-w8A
S5: mega.co.nz/#F!qVhyHZoI!m5TAaz0vtx-KAg902AEh0Q
S6: mega.co.nz/#F!fUJgRZ4L!D_YEkPL2XNnRl1ogcpQ6kA
S7: mega.co.nz/#F!fIZ1RJLQ!hKYnQohHHT52n24futsAhA
S8: mega.co.nz/#F!eEZ1mJTQ!jPuw925bDE7-_4wA242zhg
S9: mega.co.nz/#F!LU52gQJJ!iwDDxxN7u8Rxo5u9LIlULg

Does anyone have those 1080p rips of the Rugrats movies? I'd really appreciate it if I could get links of them.

I just want to know if people remember when Nick did AMVs of shows that aired after a show ended. It had music that were popular at the time.

Fucking awesome. Thank you user.

>heard it was coming back
>it's just some crowd funding shit that has gone nowhere

Fuck off

Sadly not many people seem to care at all. Most moved on and with how widespread Internet use and piracy is here, bringing back locomotion would be pointless.

Even if they pulled off some kind of service like Netflix, there aren't enough people here willing to spend money on that.

Anyone have any Jetix broadcasts?

Last link is dead, the rest is golden though.

Bump off the 10th page.

Thanks for the preservation, fellow anons.

bump

bump

The original is on myspleen. Go Wild is too but it looks like a shit upscale.

which other stuff besides cartoon network, boomerang, adult swim, and nickelodeon are we missing?
new to myspleen and tried to look for jetix but there's only one dead torrent

Pretty much anything cartoon related. Any VHS tapes you may have, or any MEGA files around, etc.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=dZealBCnvws

youtube.com/watch?v=ONq2ET3T4pQ

Who /nicktoonstv/ here?

I miss Nicktoons Network, I even enjoyed it up 'till 2011 when they'd do late night Rocko, Stimpy, Zim, etc airings.

I recorded the entire Zim marathon they did one time, one of the few TV recordings I ever did, but I'm not sure if I have the tape anymore, and if I did I have no ripper and can't begin to learn how to rip it anyway

white nicktoons splat was nice

[email protected]/

Uuuh those shorrs where japanese experimental animation. One I remember was phantasmagoria which was comfy tier

Yeah, it's a shame. I think it will surtvive some years at least

They should try and bresch the english market

>locomotion

shit son, I remember that channel from when I visited Argentina in the mid 00's.

the anime was good, and those weird music video things they did were cool too.

bump