Empowered

Empowered and The Soldier of Love's final issue Storytime.

Let's enjoy the ride!

>An "Empowered" comic in full color

BLASPHEMY

TREASON

HERESY

DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER, MASS HYSTERIA

I think art is pretty nice, plus it helps tie us down while a new volume comes out.

this is gonna fuck up jette when she wakes up

Anyone wanna storytime the other 2 issues after this?

mega after the story time please

Just go buy the book, it's like $3

I would if I had, sorry.

love EMP calling her out on her bullshit

do you have the 2nd issue? I missed that one and would prefer to read that before the finale.

I only buy psychical copies and wanted a digital copy till mine comes in the mail
i'll just have to wait for mine to come in the mail

Check the Win-O'. I just posted the whole series including all the other volumes and specials and the art book.

Someone should storytime the other 2 after this.

>Empowered and The Soldier of Love

thanks user

I bought all three issues digitally (worth it) but for some reason the images are lower res than the ones posted here.

THICCCC

i'm liking the new thiccer emp

>June 21
I hope EmpStoryAnon comes back from the dead for this

Just pirate them for DRM free high-res copies

i don't think the digitals have DRM

I don't know how I feel about the redesign I like original Emp.

Until Adam indulges us readers with a in-story explanation, I'll just write it off as "happy fat" and continue to enjoying the books for the plot...

spooky has been eating more since she quit

.... meaning Emp's getting hex'd to carry all of Spooky's excess fat while maintaining her own figure in the process??

there aren't enough Empowered lewds

emp is not for lewd

yeah its part of her pact, spooky's fat goes to people she hangs around and she is only hanging around emp now so the fat goes only to emp instead of being distributed between all the heroes

are you saying you never fapped to Emp

FIRST 2 ISSUES STORYTIME WHEN?

of course I haven't her ass is too fat

you dirty liar

I cant fap to fat chicks. I have fapped to jette though

New emp may be fat, but original emp was pure sex. You take those filthy lies back.

You look at that disgusting ass and tell me she isnt fat

>Everyone else is having fucked up sex fantasies
>Ninjette's deepest most secret hidden desire is just to get a hug from her dad

OP YOU DID NOT TELL ME THERE WOULD BE FEELS

I DEMAND YOU TAKE THESE FEELS AWAY

>not expecting feels
>in an empowered comic
Is this your first one

Is there a date for a main story continuation?
the fire demon willie pete?
the space girl still trapped in hell?
the full story one Empowereds costume?

June 21 is vol 10

so can some one please translate all the Spanish or what ever it is? I feel like I'm losing half the story here.

Actually she lost by Ninjettes' LOVE, RAGE AND ALL OF HER SORROW!!

Nice reference.

There is something wrong with you.

The clan of ninjafied weebs still gets to me.

alright so she's put on a little weight, at least she isn't hideous. It's still really jarring to me though. If she'd been like that from the beginning I probably wouldn't even care, but the change makes it really really stand out unpleasantly to me.

I had honestly forgot that jette was white till these color comics

that may be the best/only shot we've ever gotten of his face now that I think about it.

Really? Huh.

yep. she's from new jersey

So who else thinks Pete was created by that one incident in the city whose name I can't remember with the cape killing and the vorpal sword and the volcano?

Despite registering as a "magical girl" in this, i'm still convinced emp is powered by alien tech. thoughts?

Ninjette will die in v10. I am certain of it. Do you agree?

Thugboy is supposed to loose his "true love", i'm betting it ain't emp. thoughts?

>So who else thinks Pete was created by that one incident in the city whose name I can't remember with the cape killing and the vorpal sword and the volcano?
Pretty sure thats righy
>Despite registering as a "magical girl" in this, i'm still convinced emp is powered by alien tech. thoughts?
It could be both
>Ninjette will die in v10. I am certain of it. Do you agree?
Maybe
>Thugboy is supposed to loose his "true love", i'm betting it ain't emp. thoughts?
Nah its emp but he might lose her in a way because he is wily pete

>So who else thinks Pete was created by that one incident in the city whose name I can't remember with the cape killing and the vorpal sword and the volcano?
San Antonio and yes I think he was created there
>Despite registering as a "magical girl" in this, i'm still convinced emp is powered by alien tech. thoughts?
maybe an alien magical girl
>Ninjette will die in v10. I am certain of it. Do you agree?
doubt it
>Thugboy is supposed to loose his "true love", i'm betting it ain't emp. thoughts?
it's probably ninjette

Who's the couple at the bottom of the last panel?

>This new design

MUH. FUCKING. DIIIIIIIIIICC

>I am autistic and can't handle minor adjustments to character design without sperging

ftfy

Wait, your the thug is willy pete guy? I've seen you around in these threads before, but I can't recall your reasoning, though I'm pretty sure we''ve debated this in the past. Would you care to explain why you think he is pete?

It's perfectly reasonable for the change to be a little jarring to me after nine volumes and years of being used to the old design. Fuck off.

caged demon wolf and the special comic that took place in the hospitol where they met future emp clearly show that jette is going to die. it's a forgone conclusion, and I'm willing to bet it happens sooner rather than later.

I do agree that thug and jette is the true love that will be lost however. He's gonna figure out he want's jette, maybe leave emp for her or maybe just be angsty trying to decide what to do, and then jette will die.

>implying jette would betray her bestie like thst

jette is going to die but I don't think it will happen so soon
maybe sistah spooky will become emp's new gal pal

Alright then, they'll be in love but tragically unable to act on it since they both care for emp too much to do that to her, and while they are tragically angsting jette will die.

I just can't see SS and emp ever getting along. Recent developments notwithstanding.

she seemed a lot more chill when quitting the team so she might be a changed woman

The preview for vol 10 shows them hanging out and spooky explaining she made emp fat

Her face looks normal on that page.

>confessing to a woman with body image issues that you are the reason for her suffering
>somehow expecting this to lead to friendship

Yeah no.

Emp didnt seem to take it too bad

fuck off, chubby chaser.

It shouldn't even be possible for her to become fat; she does a shitload of taxing physical activity. On top of fucking like a rabbit every morning and night.

magic calorie transference from spooky.

Where can I see that?

I think he posted a few pages on his teitter or tumblr a year ago

I just want a Caged Demon Wolf arc.

She's pregnant, dude.

I'm not a chubby chaser, your mom is way past chubby my friend