Tim.

Impulse, maybe.

The Brain

damian will be dating an older catman

Y-

Goddammit

Well Weisman said Kaldur was created to be bisexual

And Impulse and/or Jaime were gay in season 2

Sup Forums, be honest with yourself Sup Forums, you looooove Young Justice Wally

Do you even need to ask?

Anyone who watches it

This show is literally superhero chickflick

Its for DCfags not for DChads

fpbp

But Tim likes preggos...THAT'S HIS DEAL!

>Wally comes back
>He's black

>DChads cant be homos

Hey buddy you got the wrong board

You can see it got the legend of Korra treatment.

The first few episode of season one was cool and manly.

Then it became some kind of Romcom with ms martian then the guys became so useless as the show degenerates.

Girls don't buy action figures that why it got the axe

Is this the most popular ship?

So would the subplot about the xenomorph from Mars wanting to be human be seen as problematic today, or acceptably progressive? On the one hand, a member of a persecuted ethnic group developing a pathological desire to be something else is the sort of thing we are supposed to be horrified by, but the show treats it as a-okay because it's who you are on the inside that counts and who you are on the inside is whoever you identify as, or something. It's all very confusing and I hope they sort it out before Season 3 is too far along in production

Miss Martian being a renegade White Martian isn't from the show, you casual filth.

Aqualad

On YJ?

Dick/Wally and Wally/Artemis seemed to be

We already got one.

He never said that. He was just teasing someone who assumed Kaldur was straight.

I'm of two minds on this. I could see him getting more leeway to do stuff like this out of CN's bounds. But he never confirmed there would be gay characters. That's mostly clickbait websites blowing shit out of proportion.

So, I'm not expecting anything. If it happens, it happens, but people that are thinking there will be are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Jaime is straight, in the YJ tie-in comics he had a minor crush on Wonder Girl.

Because he's covered in soot from having lived in the bad future?

Why does anyone have to be gay in a fucking cartoon?

cause it's lewder that way.

Because it's a fucking teen drama anyway

This boy is thirsty.

Is being The Brain suffering?

>He never said that. He was just teasing someone who assumed Kaldur was straight.
twitter.com/Greg_Weisman/statuses/367861073430319105
sounds more than just teasing to me

Aqualad isn't straight, he's Tulasexual

This the DC cartoon that both tumblr and Sup Forumsmblr love

I'm.not going to watch this, they killed the only good character

>a Flash family member
>remaining dead

Oh, user.

Dick because he's a slut.

Weisman's a punk who doesn't like Speedforce shenanigans. He'll probably keep Wally dead.

I can see Impulse being bisexual but more gay leaning.

But user, he's fucked numerous girls.
Which means he wouldn't be gay, but bisexual.
But Dick's a super slut for the ladies so I think he'd be a lot more straight.

Beat me to it.

I can't remember if he was shipped with anyone during the shows run time by the fandom.

It's kinda fucked up that the White Martians, who in most every other media are the racist genocidal villains responsible for the ethnic cleansing of the Green Martians, are the misunderstood and mistreated minority in this cartoon.

It's like creating a cartoon where the Nazis were the victims and the Jews treated them like slaves.
And then making a Nazi pretending to be a Jew the star of this show.

Wally and then Artemis were the most popular ones

But he got shipped with just about everybody ultimately

Aqualad

He's gay in teen titans.

Yeah I always thought she would have been a more compelling character if her people were straight-up villains and she herself felt genuine angst over whether to embrace her warrior heritage or her adopted Green Martian identity, all while hiding this internal dilemma from her uncle and her human friends. Maybe keep the part of the backstory where the two Martian races wiped each other out in the distant past so Manhunter has serious trouble handling it when he finds out what she really is.

Instead they made her an ugly duckling who just wants to be pretty, and while they were at it they also reduced a ruthless and dynamic culture of bold explorers and conquerors into a bunch of passive victims.

I fail to see how making an entire race into EEEVIL aliens is any more compelling than a caste system.

Also, they didn't want to kill off the Martians because they didn't want to be redundant with what happened to Krypton.

DC isn't Marvel, they don't turn characters gay just cause (or make them black or whatever)

A lot of people took Ms. Martian's dilemma as a metaphor for transgender issues, so it avoided a lot of criticism.

I can't believe tumblr never picked up on this reverse-racism

Well the caste system with "some martians are different and are persecuted for no reason" doesn't set her up with an interesting dilemma. She only hides her true self because she has self esteem issues resulting from prejudice, and the entire problem was resolved in 30 seconds when she shows her true form and everyone just says "lol it's okay we aren't shallow". Making her race different in substance and culture as well as appearance would present her, and her uncle, with an actual dilemma that can't be resolved with a group hug. The Whites don't necessarily have to be evil, just different enough in their outlook and with enough bad blood between them and the Greens to put MM in an awkward situation that she can't easily navigate.

Billy

>Why does anyone have to be gay in a fucking cartoon?
So I can fap to canon gay guys goddamit. Just let me get some 2D material to work with.

People cry when fans make gay content of straight characters, but that'd happen less if they made more canon gays that were good looking.

I thought they had a better race allegory with the pure/impure denizens of Atlantis. Someone who is not humanoid like Lagoon Boy, Topo, or even Kaldur'ahm is going to have a harder time fitting in on both Atlantis and the surface, while Martians can always shapeshift.

The reason it was "easily resolved" in the show was because her self-image and self-loathing issues were so deeply ingrained within her that she didn't realize that red/green/white discrimination had no context on Earth. The team wouldn't care about her skin tone because it doesn't apply to Earth. But she doesn't know that and bottles that up until she can't anymore.

M'gann is the Rachel Dolezal of Martians

Original character.
Wrong IP, it has been shown that Brain has been with chicks when Pinky's GF is a horse.

I now want DC's Brain to be voiced by Maurice LaMarche at some point.

No, that IP is co-owned by Amblin/Spielberg, DC has made comics off the mice in the past however but they're not gay, Spielberg will not allow it.

He doesn't need speedforce to 'revive', though. Bart managed to time travel using reach tech, and Wally died interacting with tech made by the Reach. Someone also has to warn everyone else of the bad future still being bad since they're all blissfully unaware

Bart is heterosexual

Viewers