Is Superman his greatest enemy?

Is Superman his greatest enemy?

There was a time when he was his greatest friend. Then writers and fans got off on the idea of Normal Man beating Superman, so now we get stories of Batman defeating Superman twice a year.

Bruce and Clark are destined to be BFFs

To answer your question, no

Batman now denies the Analogy of the Sun. He is the night and if it was up to him, we would all live in shadows.

that's why he's also his greatest enemy, gets him right in the feels

BANE

Sups is all "Eat the pie Bruce"

>dat Lois
Hnnnnngghhhhh

Supes should break Bane's back in return

>He doesn't like seeing man defeat gods

>He thinks Bruce is a man
My favorite meme. No normal man could be Batman.

superman is not a god. gods wish they had his moral fibre.

This is unrelated to the thread, but I still think it's bullshit Diana hasn't had a child to complete the kid trinity.

What's even the point of costumes there? Everyone knows who everyone is in that room.

She would have to mold one.

that's just their work clothes.

>implying heroes aren't allowed to go on snack breaks during their shifts of delivering Justice.

Oh, fuck off.

Obviously that goes to the Joker.

Sure thing, bub.

It works in context

DO YOU BLEED?

You should've figured out by now the trinity is a farce. It's been a duo since the start

It wouldn't work without a convenient time skip and a support person to help raise the kid while shes off fighting monsters and villians. Batman and Supermans kids are older and have Alfred and Lois. Wonder Woman could have Steve but a Steve that stays at home is no Steve

I think you mean the Riddler.

No, his greatest enemy is himself.

enemy of mankind

he murder anyone in his path

No, that would be Snyder.

They can make the kid out of clay, have this shifting reality bullshit make a kid she always had retconned into existence. I'm pretty sure WW is pretty tight with the gods, they can always raise it to be a complete deviant in her absence.

i think warner bros is his greatest enemy right now. a pretty shocking betrayal after the previous arc.

"No can do, I'm on an exclusive diet of justice. And also I'm trying to cut carbs."

Only if it's with Steve and it's the first male amazon.

We ignore the Azz male amazons fiasco.

She should just adopt

I find it funny that Superman's kid comes a good family with a mom and dad that love each other. Where as Batman's kid comes from the fact that his insane mother raped his father and now he lives in a cave.

"Bruce, you burn like 6000 calories a day. You don't need to cut carbs. Eat the damn pie."

It's stupid, especially when that particular superman used to be visited in his job by Bruce Wayne, his rich friend that sometimes would flirt with Lois, just to mess with Clark, usually started by Lois to mess with hier husband.
I hate the idea of batman and superman being friends tho, they should be rivals, Bruce and Clark on the other hand should always be best friends and love each other.

He is saying that to be nice. He is used to world class food, Lois is a world class journalist, as you age you will learn that smart women can't cook for shit, is not even about feminism, they are just terrible.

t. Married to a surgeon

>I hate the idea of batman and superman being friends tho, they should be rivals, Bruce and Clark on the other hand should always be best friends and love each other.
I would think the opposite more appropriate.

Clark and Bruce have a lot in common. Superman and batman actually have big philosophical differences and both lead in really different ways. Batman is one of the most admired heroes in the hero community and his heroes are loyal to him, superman is superman so he has even more people behind him. When the league disagrees on something it's never a problem at least batman and superman are on different sides of the question.

Bruce is a larger than life playboy billionaire that runs a corporation, Clark is an underspoken investigative journalist from a small farming town.