This is a HYDRA thread

This is a HYDRA thread

If you don't want to be gassed, you better HAIL HYDRA

> Carol and Chavez kept away from Earth.

Gotta admit, Cap has the right ideas on that, at least.

>Walled off Captain Marvel and America Chavez
>Put Inhumans on concetration camps
>Champions on the watch list

Hail Hydra. Captain is just trying to fix the Marvel Universe. I hope he succeeds.

I wanna see Supreme leader Herr rogers and Madame hydra hook up

>F-ASS-ists so pathetic and sad that they immediately submit to the guy who's been pushing their shit in for years

IMMORTAL HYDRA

HAIL HYDRA.

And hurray for DC.

HAIL HYDRA
I hope Steve will manage to take over the world instead of just limiting his power to USA

HAIL HYDRA

So what's our thoughts on Vision, Wanda, and Thor being on HydraCap's Avengers?

In the FCBD issue, Vision is brought offline by an unknown force (same one that causes Jane to drop Mjolnir) just before Steve picks up the hammer. My Guess is that Vision is hacked, and Wanda's working via blackmail.
Thor, seeing Cap is still worthy could believe Steve is right.

DRA

Also who is the character Clint is facing on this cover?
Hard Mode: No Sentry

Realistically, Norse gods wouldn't have a problem with the Nazis at all. Heck, the Nazis were massive nord fanboys.

THE HULK

Hail Hydra

>Vision
hacked by Cap

>Wanda
blackmail, possibly tied to Vision or brainwashing via Madam Hydra

>Thor
probably trusting the hammer or blackmail

Deadpool will probably turn after he realizes how far gone Steve is. No idea why Otto and O'Grady are there

>No idea why Otto and O'Grady are there

Got bought. It's not O'Grady though, it's the Black Ant LMD from Secret Avengers. Otto sold out in the aftermath of the recent Spider-man Clone event.

Forgot about that, would've been nice to see him again though.

I haven't followed Spider-Man since Spider-verse but is this the backup of Otto with a Peter clone body or something?

Yeah, Otto robbed the "perfected" clone of Peter, so now he has a spider-sense and powers, but his tentacles. THE DIE IS CAST!

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Geeze, I see we're entering yet another period of nobody using the fucking SPOILER boxes like they are supposed to.

Two possibilities, or a mix there-of:
- Either these characters have already been compromised in previous comics right infront of us without us noticing ...
- Or this is the whole "Dark Avengers" identity theft thing all over again.

Vision could have been hacked by Cap, but he's already been hacked by Kang in the recent past, also Ultron could do it ... Geeze, hasn't Ultron recently reappeared? And couldn't that just be any mechanical man with a custom job?

And Wanda, have we already forgotten her genocide apologist troll of a member of the victimized minority group she nearly made extinct, made during Uncanny Avengers #1?
And that was her personal belief BEFORE the Red Skull used stolen telepathy to brainrape her.
But still, there are other characters who do dress like her, who was that blonde in that one Thunderbolts team?

And Thor, I don't know any more than you about this ... other than that it isn't Jane there ... but I can tell you for certain that whatever it is involves evil magic spells and trickery. They have a theme to uphold with that character.

Not gonna lie, at first I hated Hydra Cap, but he's doing God's work.

I hope he builds the wall 10 feet higher

Avengers Assemble

Let's not forget that Thor does have a history of getting easily tricked by fascists that their cause is righteous.

HAIL HYDRA

I want my Pymtron back

>this is supposed to be hydra

It's literally 1920s Germany, but with weapons

niggers

I feel like Thor is Larry David at times

H..H..Hail Hydra?!?!

underrated

were capes ever good?

> Chthon un-brainwashes Wanda to get rid of Madame Clowncunt.

When did she get so chill?

HAIL HYDRA

I heard HYDRA's mom was a degenerate whore who refused to be paid for her services with any currency other than week old used condoms. No surprise the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Ok so, I haven't kept up with the Cap book and just read the first issue of Secret Empire. Why is Cap capturing Inhumans?

You're so getting tentacle raped

HAIL HYDRA!

Because he sympathizes with mutants.

Wanda, it will just be brainwashing because Spencer knows nothing about the character and does not care, only probably appears briefly in the whole event anyway.

Am I doing it right, guys?

Because he is fascist and all fascist regime need a target ethnic minority to put in camps. Normally it would have been mutant but Marvel is pushing the inhuman.

looks like a hulk

HAIL HYD- WHERE IS SARAH CONNOR

If I wanted to read about some writer's Nazi fetish I'd just read Uber.

Keikaku doori.

How long until "Cap was right" memes?

>implying he's not

Hey, I implied nothing of the sort. If Captain America says Hail Hydra, it's downright unpatriotic to not Hail Hydra.

it's actually a character from DC! don't worry, you'll all find this crossover most excellente

Sure, I'll hail hydra.

>Hydra
Oh, please.

Isn't hydra full of nazis?