Mastermind or another Victim ?

Mastermind or another Victim ?

if she taught by her mother the same way she taught her daughter , does this also make her a victim ?

who cares, its just a cartoon you dumb autist

nobody care , but people sure like this .

She is still alive.

She is a fanatic. I bet she never actually met Aku.

She was one of the children who listened to his stories and actually bought them

>We will never see the mother throw autistic screams like her daughter when Jack defeats her

>Jack will never have a chance to reform her mother

I really want to know more about the cult's origins.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm certain she survived the fall.

Aku is practically god. He's immortal, he's always been there (that's what he spreads anyway), and he's invincible. People have made cults with far less; at least this one has an actual god.

Why did she hate Jack and love Aku so much to begin with?

I don't think she survived the arrow

Every human we've seen before either feared or ridiculed Aku though.

I'm predicting a scene. Basically
>Aku receives news that an army dispatched to kill the Samurai has been dispatched close to were they last met
>Scaramouche enters his chamber and tell him Jack has no sword
>Aku connects the dots and races there to find it empty
>The Head Priestess, alive out of sheer willpower spots her master and tries to get her to help
>Intrigued by her attire Aku approaches her and asks her about the Samurai
>She confirms it and says that if he helps her he'll tell him about Jack's newest weakness, Ashi

Only after Jack showed up. Think about it this way. You've always known a god and suddenly everyone starts mocking him in favor of this Samurai. So you start a cult Inquisition like to make sure people don't forget who their god is. Fanatics being fanatics; it happens every day.

Because she viewed Aku as God and Jack as the devil trying to depose him.

>Jack's newest weakness

That's nothing new, Jack's weakness has always been putting the lifes of others over his

This

Were the daughters we saw the first ones she gave birth to, or the only ones to survive her training?

I don't think the cult existed in prior generations to the High Priestess. I think the High Priestess founded it. Otherwise, Jack probably would have encountered their assassins before the seven Daughters of Aku were sent to kill him. It really seemed like that was his first run in with them, the way he just assumed they were robots.

Considering that she doesn't argue with Ashi when she says she found out the truth, but rather goes 'then you need to die,' I think it's likely she knew what she was doing.

there are many question that aren't going to be answered ever.
like if she is like ashi and she is naked under that black stuff, or why her "black suit" is not that black.
maybe it was wearing out because of time, and maybe it would start cracking and she would ended up naked in a long battle.
or do you see that butt, is it firm because of the black stuff? or is it her butt firm? does it matter? and the same question for her breasts?
also where are the nipples? how does they shit and pee? if they have itchy butt and then scratch, what happen?

>mfw these gets
What the hell is going on in this thread