What does Sup Forums think of Skyhigh? And would a cartoon spin off be good?

What does Sup Forums think of Skyhigh? And would a cartoon spin off be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mudlXF3MA8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=el0BSM0WRlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good movie, the sequel is in the work, a cartoon would suck ass, trying to insert so many parodies

Great movie for what it was
Warren Peace was a cool name
MEW was a cutie

my hero academia is already basically SkyHigh: the Cartoon.

Damn this came out back when Emos and Goths were a thing. That might be what dates it the most.

Disney cartoons aren't so bad

Wasn't the villain in this some chick that got de-aged and forced to live her life over and pretended to be their classmate?

Yep she was the same lady who played ramona flowers in Scott Pilgrim Vs the world

She was very cute in sky high

So you want a cartoon about an unpowered kid growing up in a world of heroes while going to a school for young supers that will help him manage his newfound strength as he tries to live up to the legacy of the greatest hero to ever live?

user...

>anime

No, ew.
Let a western studio handle it.

fuck off and leave the reddit board weeb, you have your own containment board

samefag

They are

I wasn't thinking so much the story always being about a character learning to control powers, but also the character dynamics of the many students we could encounter

It is the same story as Age of Ultron.

I don't think that's true but I don't remember enough of Age of Ultron to argue.

Was the Galaxy Quest of Cape Comics.
mostly what wrote

Cartoon would be cool. But i feel like a cartoon series would drag the whole thing down. We know that only a handfull writers and artist can do a series ove several seasons.

Be honest many series, western or asian, can sustain 3-4 seasons at best than the writers struggle with new plots.

>the sequel is in the work

Holy shit really? Is it going to have the same cast and concerning how they've been handling themselves as Pro Heroes or something?

Sky High is honestly one of my favorite underrated gems and I honestly thought it would always stay in the shadows of obscurity forever. Kinda weird it's now getting a sequel after all these years. I would've been fine with a spin-off comic book series by IDW or something but this is a nice surprise.

Fucking this. I'm not a weeb by any stretch of the imagination but My Hero Academia is fucking kino. My love for comic books and superhero fiction is what got me into this anime in the first place. I'm tempted to hunt down the manga.

Up, Up, and Away was better

>hating anime
>while in a discussion thread about shitty disney tv-movie-shit tier movie

lol

It's called DC superhero girls

*Zoom was better

>Sky High and My Hero Academia take place in the same universe

But I don't wanna watch anime

Yea they will make everything flat with sharp angles thick outlines and sprinkle gay pride over the whole mess

So....MHA? Because that's the best part about it.

There is only one Sky High I respect
youtube.com/watch?v=mudlXF3MA8Q

You are literally describing My Hero Academia my dude.

I highly recommend MHA. Especially if you're into comic books and general capeshit. The show gets a lot of inspiration from them.

deal with it nerd

much cringe

respect anime

When it becomes worthy of my respect. Sure.

campy as fuck trash and aged terribly.

youtube.com/watch?v=el0BSM0WRlU

Don't be retarded.

You sound like a dumb teen saying

>reading is dumb, books are boring lol

since when is campy bad?

RESPECT IT NOW!!!

>the sequel is in the work

Considering how long its been since the first one came out it could be about the kid being a dad now and seeing shit from the other side.

Sky high is honorary Sup Forums

This. There's also a surprisingly large number of male superheroes too, for a show titled after the girls.