Could Guts and his sword defeat Aku...

Could Guts and his sword defeat Aku? His sword killed so many other demons and soaked in so much demon blood it now exists on an astral plane as well as the physical plane and can fuck up other supernatural shit like ghosts.

No, Aku is based. And fuck off back to /trash/

No it wasn't forged by the gods to slay the ultimate evil

Sure, Guts could defeat Aku, but he'd be stopped long before he ever reached him by the only foe he stands no chance against.
The Hiatus.

is aku even a demon?

Yes, he can.

Autism

There are plenty of magic weapons in Samurai Jack, but they can't hurt Aku. Dragonslayer is more like the scottsmans sword; magic, sure, but worth fuckall against Aku.

It would be reasonable to assume that another "divine" weapon could work on him, like the Master Sword, but just a weapon that's magic would be like trying to cut and stab pool of hot tar. You can't cut tar user. It just flows around the sword.

maybe, but probably doubtful

the laws of the world differ greatly between Berserk and Samurai Jack; in Berserk there are 3 planes, and as long as you are on the same plane as something (or intersecting between planes) you can kill it, Guts' Dragonslayer has absorbed and been soaked in so much astral plane blood that it now has a permanent atral plane signature

in Samurai Jack there seems to be a more concrete idea of good and evil, and ultimate evil can only be killed by something crafted by ultimate good
in the world of Samurai Jack, the Dragonslayer would be a legendary, incredible sword (like the scotsmans enchanted sword), but it would probably be unable to kill Aku simply because it wasn't crafted by the gods

Depends on if the rules for killing Apostles and Apostle-Spawn work the same as killing Aku.
It seems Apostles are easier (comparatively) to kill, as they are actually vulnerable to physical force, though admittedly you need a lot more of it in the right places to put them down for good.

To summarize; maybe, but we have no idea either way.
They already are following completely separate rules for metaphysics, and that's all we have to go by.

Guts is known as a powerful and unstoppable warrior, but he has 3 great weaknesses
hiatus
boats
and idolm@ster

His weakness to boats makes us a power opponent to him as well.
because we're full of shippers

Nope!
wrong plot device.
he'd cleave a path of ruin up to Aku's gates and be might disappointed when his sword hits home and it's like nothing happened.
Aku could kill him in a number of shitty ways too like Aku infection, smothering or just taking his weapon and using it.
he'd have a hard time with demongo or that demon from the haunted house, the portal guardian would be an interesting match though.

Not quite. Guts' sword is enchanted enough to be considered magic for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction, but Aku is immune to all damage types except holy.

I find it kind of funny we are talking about how Guts would lose to Aku, but thinking about it, Aku would get FUCKING DESTROYED by Femto

really curious what Miura is going to do to bridge the gap between Guts and Griffith

also more related to the topic: what if the dragonslayer was forged by the gods in the same way Jack's sword was? Guts with a holy dragonslayer VS Aku?

>Aku is immune to all damage types except holy.

So Elizabeth could curbstomp Aku with Megidolaon then?

>Aku would get FUCKING DESTROYED by Femto
and you know this how?

/thread

Guts is probably skilled enough but he lacks a weapon that could damage Aku. So unless he picks up something that's either divine or nature or forged from righteousness he won't be able to do the job.

He's considered a demon by all measures that matter.

>, Aku would get FUCKING DESTROYED by Femto
Nah, femto doesn't have the means to destroy aku. he barely had the mean to destroy ganishka. Aku is too high magic for many characters to have a chance against him

I'd love to see Aku react to the God Hand since their personalities are so different

Its true everybody is ignoring how hilariously OP Aku is, he's like golden age superman but his one nemesis has kyrptonite with him at all times.

Shit the dude is esentially Oligant if she was a tarpit tree instead of a spider, eldrich abomination as anything, its a blessing that he's 'human' in a very loose sense and not a hyperdestrutive autist, just an very evil ruler.

Troll them
keep fucking with them indirectly and then going ham and blacking out the astral plane itself if he even considers them half a threat.

However random gods and spirts can put the hurt on aku in SJ so maybe they have the same power? granted they were all holy good though

If it's a weapon of pure good, sure

>what if the dragonslayer was forged by the gods in the same way Jack's sword was?
That would be fine

shits fired!

it's not, just pure steel soaked in demon and ghost

The Dragonslayer is infused with many things but the power of righteousness

Yeah I know. He said "what if" so I figure it was a fantasy question

If your question is ever "could Guts kill it" the answer is always yes. I'm not sure how, I'm not sure under what circumstances, but yes.

Even if that someone is someone like Darkseid?

I have no idea how, but yes.

What about the idols of id@lmaster?

It's a close and ongoing fight, but Guts looks to be edging them out. For now.