avasdemon.com/pages.php#1274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looking kinda cool there, Gil

Poor little Ent.

That's it for this week.

Tuls is Gil

she has nice tits on those shots.

You missed one, user. This follows after and before

I think it's broken on the site. When I went through, shows up twice in a row.

Weird, I didn't even see that one. Must have accidently double clicked.

Worst girl BTFO

Also she's clearly losing control or is about to flip out

I just love how they leave Ava on the fucking floor.

>touching or even getting near a mass murderer fire demon
can't really hold it against them

OH GREAT IM A UPDATE BEHIND NOW I HAVE TO CLICK THROUGH 11+ PAGES TO FIND WHERE I WAS LAST TIME

Or you could just go through the archive like a normal person

>not wanting to fuck the murder fire demon

fag

just use pinned tabs

FINALLY we're getting somewhere

>maggie getting roasted
she deserves it, dumb cunt

snap!

poor little treegirl

E X P O S I T I O N A L
D I A L O G U E

more like recap

And looking by those eyes and hands I'd say she's about to crash another one.

I'm fully expecting the next update or two to basically be exposition getting all the characters onto the same page so we can actually start moving the fucking plot forward

I know I love seeing Maggie suffer! Plants are for bullying.

oh man that sure is a QUALITY arm

I want to be violently raped by Odin.
Where can I find a man who looks like him do that I can make him cosplay as Odin and fuck my brains out?

>do that
so that

Bump

Both of them.

Maggie's gonna try to crash this ship too, then Ava will wake up and shove a foot so far up the dumb cunt's butt, it'll burn her tongue.

Are you a grill? Are you a cute grill?
In that case, almost fucking anywhere.

Ava will stay asleep for the rest of 2017

Gil will reject Maggie, Maggie will freak out, ship crash 2.0

How long do you think it takes Michelle to draw one week's worth of panels? Is her style hard to produce?

>arm
what is this?

Why did Ava's demon go cinematographic panel? I remember the early panels being 4*3

You can't be raped if you want it. That's kind of what rape is about

Anyone think Tuls should have pacted with Ava and Wrathia should have pacted with Maggie? Based on shared personality.

>should have
They didn't exactly get to choose.

That's a pretty cute 'oh, I'm busted' face.

If her boobs have remained exactly where she put them way back when she adjusted herself on the ship, then her bra deserves a medal.

Ava is truly a vision of poise and elegance under Wrathia's influence.

has this comic actually gotten interesting yet?

No. Come back in another year or two when we've reached the next plot point

alright good looks man

Demons represent the host's inner self.

It switched when Ava's book finished and now we're in Odin's journal. It happened around when Ava got put in the machine.

>It switched when Ava's book finished and now we're in Odin's journal. It happened around when Ava got put in the machine.
Wait, seriously? That's a thing?

avasdemon.com/pages.php#1274

Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that.

>That's a pretty cute 'oh, I'm busted' face.
Came here to post this. Maggie would be a qt if it wasn't for her bitch personality.

Top kek

so ava is all ragy and fierce and maggie in all soft and tender and depressed inside?

Good god, what happened to her artwork? Where's the smooth paintery style?
When did it become so stiff and lifeless? These sharp lines are jarring and uncomfortable to look at.

When did you become such a faggot?

It was an honest question.
The beautiful and more realistic theatric style was one of the comics most redeeming features and now she made it all gross looking.
What's with Maggie's flattened perspective in
It just looks like a more generic style that she flattened out for some reason.

She's a lot of work on her hands, so she's hired a colorist to help her with finishing the panels. It really shows, but is not that bad,user.

That's a lot bigger leap than simply the colors or air-brushing.
The proportions and composition of the characters is pretty different. I'm not saying it's a deal-breaker or pig ugly but she might as well call it "Guest Art", it's pretty unpalatable.

Go back to bed if this comic is triggering you so badly.
>i'm not saying it's pig ugly
>she made it all gross looking

>Maggie would be a qt if it wasn't for her bitch personality.

For me that's another plus. Not that I'd necessarily want to deal with that myself, but from a comfortable difference it's fun to watch.

It's still easily one of the most beautifully-illustrated webcomics going right now, with very little competition in that department. The changes you're complaining about don't even vaguely register as 'jarring', and I'm thrilled to see it not only updating weekly, but looking as good as it does.

*comfortable distance

Oops, 22 hours of being awake catching up to me.

She hasn't had that style in years.

Huh. I did find it odd that Maggie was notably darker in these panels.

Just reread from the video. Like you've got something better to do

>hadn't of brought me on board

>applying formal grammar to dialogue
Get back to class.

i think michelle did it intentionally to show that maggie is a dumb bitch (she hates school)

Or alternatively, use date rape flower on him...

I don't see any way that could backfire spectacularly.

Odin has to be lieing through his teeth I would want to kick Maggie's ass after her shit she's pulled

His balls are too big to be Tuls

Ohhhh!!!! She's probably not gonna use it on him anymore. And this her life is saved

>why couldn't they switch demons?
That's the point. For contrasting personalities. That's why Nevy is heterolusting the homo for the extra added juicy drama

Maggie canonically didn't pay attention is school, she's always been a dumb, violent bimbo.

iirc he stutters when he lies

What did Gil do to deserve this?

He tries to be a good doctor and help some people who crashed their ship and they turn out to be psychos who try to rape him and murder hundreds of people before his eyes.

>He doesn't stutter when he lies.

FTFY

But he always stutters

So what happens if she looses the key? It's gonna happen, I can feel it.

Because he's gay and this god titan's way of punishing him

I'm just kidding. But they put him in fucking janitor role so it's probably better he never knew

>SHUT UP STALKER, CHEEKI BREEKI
But no seriously, I might edit this page since I started a new game of call of pripyat today

I knew it was one or the other

It's because he's a fag

>I started a new game of call of pripyat today

Yeah it was a very clear how wrathia said they'd be fucked if she lost it.

how can ava survive with a hollow box taking place of her heart and lungs

>Doctor

A better question is will Ava survive after pact completion

>looses the key
>can feel it

why does everyone assume gil would have been like a janitor

i assumed that he would have dealt with disposal of hazardous materials given the sheer amount of medical waste a single facility we're shown (when odin gave ava his jacket, they were next to two dumpsters filled with used needles) it just seems to me that if the state went so far to educate gil, just making him a janitor seems like a waste of resources

They dropped him on a rock with some books for 8 years. It's hardly an education. Worse they left him a bottle of poisoned wine as a test.

Maybe he was suspected of cheating and mental instability, so they sent him there to waste years of study as punishment. Harsh and petty but we already seen the attitude Titan followers have towards 'failures'.

But Gil healed Ava when she was near death with a big hole in her chest.

>Worse they left him a bottle of poisoned wine as a test.
What? When did that happen?

>medical janitorial
It does require some competence and care, so medical training would still be relevant. But it's definitely not the "doctor" that Gil wanted to be.

more like medical JUSTnitorial

That was Wrathia restoring her life for the pact. Same with how Maggie's pact kept her alive and the branches protected Odin from inpact.

All Gil did was slap some bandages on (above their clothes) and put them in bed. He's no doctor.

An old formspring tidbit. It's why Maggie was knocked out after drinking it.