Your hero, ladies and gentlemen

Your hero, ladies and gentlemen.

That woman was a villain right? Not a civ, right?

Nope.

I love this bitch.

Just think this is THE mutant that marvel is trying to push as the main mutant of all of Marvel comics

I wonder why people are afraid of mutants.

Is she the strongest Mutant?

Fuck her for brainwashing Iceman into thinking he is gay.

Well to be fair, Jean's always been a bit of an anti-hero.

>for the win
how far behind the times are these writers? i wouldnt be suprised if jean says that something is "da bomb" next

>It's ok, random japanse woman, Piledriver to the rescue.

Teen Jean trying to fit in

Probably looked up knowyourmeme

Okay, having read the entire comic OP. I'm 100% sure this was intentional. Jean is no Cap, she's a very not-good superhero

>Subtle but nice

Speaking of X-men edits, whatever happened to Unxanny Re-writes? They were on flu break like a month ago.

>Jean's always been a bit of an anti-hero.
No.

BRAVO

What's the context? Why is she trying to scare away an old Asian woman?

>Wears green/yellow
>Calls them heroic colours
HELLO WHAT THE FUCK IS HYDRA

WHAT COLOURS DID DR. OCTOPUS WEAR

She was trying to get the asian woman out of danger but couldn't speak her language.

Rachel wore green and yellow for a good time.

Since fucking when?

Why didn't she just psychically communicate the idea that danger was coming and she needed to leave?
That's the nice thing about a direct neural interface, you can transmit information without the need for words.

Because Hopeless is writing.

Bump

Wow, I knew it would be bad, but Hopeless is full into the "I don't realise the full implications of what I am doing!" territory . . . at his average speed.

Being awful doesn't make you an anti hero.

Oh my god that is stupid writing. She could have just told her without words.

Thats the most stupid shit i've ever read, literally all the psychics do that asspull were they can make understand everybody in whatever lenguage they speak.
Xavier does that shit all the fucking time.
Jesus christ, can't Marvel do anything right?
Do they even have editors?

It's Dennis Hopeless, Marvel's Worst Writer.

Bar None.

To think, when I was a kid Jean was my first waifu and my favorite mutant...why MArvel why

The best.

Based Wrecking Crew

>they're thinking in spanish

They put HIM on the book after the Spider-Woman shit show?!

Context?

why didn't she just mind control her body into running away?

Does Marvel hate Jean Grey or something? She's been a real cunt for a while now. That time Ultimate Jean swapped Logan and Spidey's mind essentially as a prank, the hwol Iceman gay thing, and now this? Are we not supposed to like her?

They got away with killing her off in the 70s because nobody fucking liked her in the first place. This is nothing new.

Ah she chose the renegade option.

This would be the paragon option according to modern Bioware standards

my favorite Jean Grey is Dead Jean Grey

Giving a Japanese woman nightmares to scare her away because she can't speak her language. Context only makes it worse, really.

There's nothing wrong with Jean making Iceman gay. Marvel fucked up by saying he was gay all along and Jean only outed him.
They need to embrace the fact that she is a massive evil cunt. Marvel needs more villains and she is an alternate reality Jean anyway. Have her turn more people gay and force everyone to love her. Make her the true Dark Phoenix; twisted, merciless and unrepentant.

wtf, I didn't erase that picture background for you to save it as a fucking jpg

The fuck? Telepaths can learn the language by probing their mind.

I hate Jean Grey. They're all evil, genocidal or dead. Like Wtf was she thinking by ravaging this innocent bystander with demonic mental images?

I hope the Phoenix takes you away to the bug room.

And yet it is far from the worst thing she or a number of the other heroines at Marvel have ever done yet still be called heroic.

How are ou gonna call it an asspull, but still get mad that they didn't do it?
Guys, it's pretty clear that Jean isn't fully in control of her powers. She could give that woman a stroke if she tampered with her head too much.

Outing him in the first place is dickish enough.

Sure but making it so she intentionally mind raped him into being a homo in order to have a cool new gay friend would put her on a new and unique level of villainy.

So? She's been known to mindrape before. Mind as well make it official instead of an odd character quirk.

Old Jean only mind raped people she saw as enemies or when she is crazy. Having teen Jean brainwashing cities and openly rape her friends without provocation or remorse would be a new low.

Marvel has no heroes outside of the MCU. Their characters have become less violent villains.