Where do i start with Valiant Comics?

where do i start with Valiant Comics?

and is it worth my time?

Other urls found in this thread:

valiantdatabase.com/releases/veibydate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start with Harbinger, Bloodshot, X-O and Shadowman. Also Archer and Armstrong. Then branch out from there and yes, absolutely it is worth your time. If you enjoy comics with a lot of strong continuity.

valiantdatabase.com/releases/veibydate

I use this reading list.

Not op but does anybody know a good site to stream them? I used to use readcomics online but they dont have everything and i dont have a computer anymore and they suck on my nook.

you already on Sup Forums your time aint worth a shit

which volumes?

before readcomics i used some site i forgot lol

Shadowman is their best read. I'd suggest you start there.

What? Again? Same phrasing and same picture as last week?... is this some attempt at a viral sales campaign?

I only want to read Britannia, is it stand alone?

Yes, pretty much.

Favorite characters costumes and teams?

Waifus?
Otps?

>Favourite character
Toyo Harada by far. Just love how he trails the lines between being a villain and hero to the point you can't really place him in any category.

I'm reading Ninjak.
First volume was great, second volume was nice, third volume felt like filler, like a sequel to a story I didn't read (and it probably was with all the shadowman-thing), fourth volume was lackluster, fifth volume...FUCKING HELL are we done with the fucking shadow seven plot?! I'm sick of seeying him fight the same three guys every time.

I'm thinking of reading the original series reprint, maybe I'll see him get involved with some other guys for a change.

>Favorite characters
Toyo Harada followed by Aric.

>Costumes
Ninjak

>teams
H.A.R.D. Corps

Yes
Yes

Anyone excited?

Has anyone cosplay ed a valiant character?

Valiant fans help

Britannia seems interesting, is it it's own separate thing? Why is it a par of Valiant, I thought their entire line was a connected universe

>and is it worth my time?
No.

Everything takes place on valiant world just in the future past present afterlife or off planet.

Ninjak and Bloodshot Reborn. Probably the two strongest titles right now aside from Archer & Armstrong.

Ninjak is deeply underrated.

Instead of reading edgy tryhard bland garbage like that, why not read something GOOD. Like Ms Marvel, Champions, Patsy Walker aka Hellcat, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Unstoppable Wasp, Rick and Morty, Mockingbird, Elektra, Mighty Thor, Lumberjanes, Spell on Wheels, Moon Girl and DevilDinosaur, Gwenpool, Spider-Gwen, Miss America, and Jean Grey.

/thread

Wow. I haven't read it, but Shadowman was a complete flop, critically, in sales. That's crazy.

I've only read like the first two years of the first four books, but I liked X-O, Archer & Armstrong, and Bloodshot, in that order. I feel like Harbinger was the shared universe lynch pin, but the first mc is so terrible I couldn't stand it.

My favorite books have been about the Anni-Padda bros: Archer & Armstrong, Eternal Warrior and Ivar, Timewalker.

Not my fault you can't handle the Truth :/

Quantum & Woody never get any love in these threads

I just read through the delinquents liked the blend of humor but it should have been longer.

>Best character

Faith. not even trolling, I waifu her

>Best costume

That guy with the red circle on his chest, Bloodshot I think, love that simple design

>Teams

I liked the Renegades?

Divinity is what got me into Valiant, and I've been devoutly following the series ever since.

I met a guy at a con who did a pretty sick Rampage (and also Bloodshot from further looking)

I've wanted to cosplay Valiant before but it's hard to find a character that suits my skin color and body.

I like it, but Priest original series was better.

the roster of heroes looks kinda small

Thas probably because the company itself is small and this universe has only existed since 2012 and at least 3 of their old heroes are owned by aclaim Or some shit.